373 Broadway Ste B9, New York, NY 10013 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Events by Markz & Co.

A fabulous event begins long before your guests arrive. Skillful and meticulous planning provides the foundation to transform your vision and dream into a blissful reality. Events by Markz & Co (EMC), stands ready to assist you with the planning, design, and coordination of your wedding celebration, special event, or fabulous gathering. From the elegant and intimate to "out-of-the-box" creativity, each element of your event will exhibit your distinct personality. Every fantasy and vision will be indulged. From conception to completion, EMC will guide you effortlessly through the planning and design process with finesse and style.

At EMC we offer several packages to suit your wedding planning needs. From Full Planning to Day of Coordination, we will guide you through the design process and always responsive to your desires. No two events are the same - and the guidance you receive will be tailored to you.

Events by Markz & Co., offers the following services:

Full Service Wedding Planning & Design
Partial Wedding Planning
Wedding Day Coordination

Follow Events by Markz & Co. on

Events by Markz & Co.

8 Reviews for Events by Markz & Co.

Lynne · Married on 11/13/2010

Even though I had hired Nina as a "day of" wedding planner, was available and helpful in answering questions and providing advice throughout the planning process. She is extremely responsive, flexible and capable but by far her best quality is her sunny and positive attitude. She was a joy to be around and her pleasant and friendly disposition as well as her "can do" attitude won over the most difficult and demanding relatives on the wedding day who could not say enough nice things about how she handled all of the chaos and stress that are often part of the event with grace and with a smile. And I agree! She was the best and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/29/2010

Isabel · Married on 11/06/2010

Our wedding planner was the best was the best decision we could have ever made with regards to our wedding. Nina was extremely professional and courteous. She has great communication skills and offers a great value for the dollar. Her advice was both practical and tasteful. She was instrumental throughout the planning process, but her star really shined on our wedding day. Nina asked my wife and I what our ideal wedding would be like, and on our wedding day she delivered. On any wedding day there are a million things that could go wrong, but on our wedding a million things went right. Thank you Nina for the perfect wedding day.

Sent on 12/03/2010

Tristan · Married on 09/12/2010

The services of Events by Markz & Co was outstanding
    I would recommend anyone planning a wedding to definately look into a Day of coordinator.

For my wife and I, Nina was heaven sent. I dont think our day would have been as perfect as it was without her.

Prompt service, extremely helpful. Nina went above and beyond to make sure everything was in order. For the price, I dont think Events by Markz & Co. can be beat. All our vendors loved working with Nina.

Best wedding decision apart from marrying my wife :-)

Sent on 10/25/2010

Award

• Divine Artistry
    Divine Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

It's always a pleasure working with Nina from Events by Markz & Co! Nina is extremely passionate, professional and goes above and beyond of what her clients expect of her. She can plan any affair for me and there is no reason to look any further ladies!

• Charming Charleston Weddings by Rev Will
    Charming Charleston Weddings by Rev Will Wedding Officiants

Clearly one of the hardest working event planners in the area, Nina distinguishes herself by the personal attention she affords each and every client that engages Events by Markz & Co. Whether it's negotiating the best rate, finding the extra information necessary to effectively inform her clients' decisions or working the Bridal Shows that introduce her to the masses of Brides seeking her services, I'm impressed with Nina, her marketing and her delivery. She's worth your close consideration as you plan your wedding or special event. Had occasion to work with Nina this weekend at Snug Harbor. She is amazing. Each opportunity I have to watch her in action, I appreciate her attention to detail and her ease in moving through all of the phases of the weddings she produces.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Events by Markz & Co to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 373 Broadway, Ste B9 New York, 10013 See on map