Events by Lexi

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,100 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,100 Package Price

Events by Lexi is a wedding/event management business located in central Maryland. Lexi, owner and lead coordinator, loves working with busy and active couples to ensure they have a fabulous wedding! Offering a variety of services, each couple can customize those services for their unique wedding needs! Lexi received her Certified Wedding Planner designation from The Bridal Society, which holds its members to an even higher standard within the wedding/event industry and completed the Equality Institute's LGBT+ Wedding Certification Course. She simply can’t wait to help make your wedding day as stress-free as possible.

Experience
Lexi has been in the wedding coordination field since the early 1990's, and knows the importance of a wedding day and how much it will be remembered and cherished for years to come, so she will work with you both to make it the best day ever!

Events by Lexi strives to make sure couples simply enjoy their wedding day without any hassle or fret. Her services include:

• Coordination and Management
  • Wedding Planning/Coaching
  • Full-service Coordination
  • Reception Coordination
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,850

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,100

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Christian
    Christian M. Married on 04/10/2022

Great Value

We hired Lexi for our day of wedding coordination but what we got was way more than just assistance on the day of. Lexi was there to help from the moment we signed the contract. We also had access to her planning tools that were extremely helpful. We started with a check-in every few months and as the date got closer our check-ins became more frequent. Along with our check-ins, Lexi was available through email and Aisle Planner whenever I had a question.

Lexi kept me organized and told me exactly what exactly I needed to be doing throughout the planning process. She was also in contact with all my vendors so everyone was on the same page.

Along with the day of coordination, Lexi ran our rehearsal ceremony the day prior. She helped to make run smoothly and all her directions were clear, we didn't have to take the whole time to rehearse.

Overall, I would highly recommend working with Lexi, she was wonderful to work with and made planning easy!

Events by Lexi's reply:

Maggie & Christian, thank you so much for sharing this lovely review of my coordination services. This gives couples, who may be looking at my services, an idea of what it's like to work with me! I so enjoyed being a part of your wedding planning experience and wedding day! Thank you for choosing Events by Lexi! Best wishes as you begin this next chapter in your lives.
    ~ Lexi
    Ari Married on 12/18/2021

“I think we got more than we paid for with Lexi.”

It’s hard to fully capture the depths of our gratitude for Lexi. As a bride who lives out of state and works a 60 hour per week job, I knew early on that I’d be needing some help with organization. And man oh man did Lexi help! As my now-husband often said throughout, “I think we got more than we paid for with Lexi.” Not only did she help us keep on schedule on the day of (which helped me be present in the moment and not fret about the schedule and whatnot), but she also talked with us on the phone periodically throughout the 2 years we were engaged, making sure we stayed on track. She managed to never make us feel ashamed for anything we were behind on, nor did she add to our stress in any way. And she helped us keep in mind various elements we might never have thought of! And she went out of her way to help us with a linens vendor who only rented to other businesses (thus saving us a ton of money), and a flower vendor who only delivered in the Baltimore area (thus saving us a ton of time and stress). And she was flexible and understanding each time we had to postpone or change things due to covid. And the list goes on! Lexi was truly above and beyond. Can’t recommend her enough!

Events by Lexi's reply:

Ari, thank you so much for sharing your experience in working with me and Events by Lexi! I truly enjoyed being your coordinator and seeing everything come together for you and Tom. One thing I loved from your wedding day, was how your father was glowing (do men glow?!) as he was dancing with you for the father/daughter dance. Your vision made for a perfect winter wedding feel! It was a beautiful wedding day! Best wishes on this next chapter in your lives! ~ Lexi

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Molly & Greg
    57 photos · 04/13/2019

Pricing

To Tony Visual Events To Tony Visual Events Wedding Videographers

Such a great experience working with Events by Lexi. The organization and attention to detail were top notch. So easy to work with and kept me informed/up to date about any changes as they came up. Friendly, personable, and made my video coverage a breeze for the day!

You're Invited by Jan You're Invited by Jan Wedding Invitations

When you hire Lexi of Events by Lexi, you can rest assured that your wedding coordination is in the most capable hands. She is great with communication from your first contact through your wedding day and even afterwards. Her organization is top notch and her calm, sweet demeanor is very much appreciated by everyone she works with during the planning stages and day of wedding. Jan Schub You're invited by Jan Columbia, Maryland

Carroll County Farm Museum Carroll County Farm Museum Barn & Farm Weddings

Can't say enough good things about Events By Lexi. She was here August 2017 coordinating between the vendors, venue coordinator and the bride and groom. Their wedding ran smoothly taking the stress off the bride on her special day. I found Lexi to be very knowable and caring about the details to make sure it was the best day ever for both the bride and groom. It will be my pleasure to work with her again in the future.

676 Windsor Dr. Westminster, MD, 21158
4109782048

Monday-Thursday, 12-6pm Friday, 12-5pm By Appointment
Location of (Events by Lexi)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding