Fort Worth, TX 76137 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Events by Dayna

Every bride deserves a wedding planner! Your wedding can be an extraordinary event regardless of your budget. Our expertise, contacts and relationships ensure that only the most reliable and qualified service providers are enlisted. Have your dream wedding and ensure a day to remember for all of the right reasons.

Experienced - Professional - Distinctive Seamlessly planning, negotiating and organizing each affair down to the last detail - from creating the desired ambiance; working with world-renowned caterers; ensuring impeccable service and recommending unique entertainment options. EBD will create the signature experience that meets your objectives, your budget and our exceptional standards.

toastbw
place cards
place cards
Wedding cake
Wedding cake
Table setting
Balcony at City Club overlooking Fort Worth.
Balcony at City Club overlooking Fort Worth.
Long table setting
Long table setting
toastbw

7 Reviews for Events by Dayna

Lori · Married on 05/14/2011

Dayna was a true professional when planning my wedding - she speaks several languages including "mother of the bride," "future mother-in-law," and "stressed out bride." She was able to take every idea, suggestion, helpful hint and my dream of the perfect day and weave it into a beautiful reality, and make everyone in the bridal party both happy and relaxed - we were actually able to ENJOY all the special details she provided. Dayna is creative and was able to work with our budget, and helped me bring together the traditional and modern touches to make my day unique! From our initial meeting, I knew I had chosen well - she left nothing to chance - I found out later she even took care of a nasty fire ant bed the night before my outdoor wedding!! Amazing is such an overused word lately, but in this case, it is warranted. Dayna is an amazing event planner and an amazing person - she truly cares about her work.

Sent on 10/20/2011

Jaci · Married on 08/08/2009

I absolutely loved working with Events by Dayna. Everything went the way I wanted it to and she worked wonderfully with my budget! I would recommend her to anyone who is getting married!

Sent on 09/16/2009

Beth · Married on 12/30/2008

We were planning our wedding from out of town and Dayna handled everything with professionalism and honesty. We really appreciated all she did for us and would definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 05/13/2009

Award

Events by Dayna FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Events by Dayna 1
    Free Initial consultation
    We will be glad to sit down with you for a free initial consultation to ensure we get along and our services are exactly what you need.

• It's Your Night entertainment
    It's Your Night entertainment Wedding DJs

Dayna's attention to detail, thoroughness and knowledge of wedding planning displays what a true expert she really is. She is so easy to work with, friendly and is great at communicating with clients quickly. One really important thing I like about Dayna is she always takes into consideration the best interest of her clients. She can make your event amazing because she helps you plan everything from start to finish down to each and every last detail. I look forward to continuing to work with Dayna on more events to come!

• SoundSource Entertainment of Texas
    SoundSource Entertainment of Texas Wedding DJs

SoundSource Entertainment.com highly recommends this company! Are you using this vendor for your event? They are one of our preferred vendors! Call 877-266-6935 and we will provide you with a $125 voucher to use for your special day.

• BK's Creative Catering
    BK's Creative Catering Wedding Caterers

Working with Dayna has always been a stress free task while planning an event, she know all the odds and ends into planning a wedding and making sure the Bride and Groom always come out happy with their special day!

• Fort Worth, 76137 See on map