Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Events by Dayna

Experienced - Professional  Distinctive

Every bride deserves a wedding planner!

Your wedding can be an extraordinary event regardless of your budget. Our expertise, contacts and relationships ensure that only the most reliable and qualified service providers are enlisted. Have your dream wedding and ensure a day to remember for all of the right reasons.

Experienced - Professional – Distinctive

Seamlessly planning, negotiating and organizing each affair down to the last detail – from creating the desired ambiance; working with world-renowned caterers; ensuring impeccable service and recommending unique entertainment options. EBD will create the signature experience that meets your objectives, your budget and our exceptional standards.
Wedding Planning | WeddingWire Reviews

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Dallas

7 Reviews for Events by Dayna

3.5

I used Events by Dayna for my "day of" wedding planner. Dayna was a great resource for booking my vendors, she has contacts all over the metroplex that fit most any budget. Dayna gets back to you within a day or so to answer your questions and has a great payment schedule for brides on a budget. Dayna lacks a take charge attitude and there were a few things the day of our wedding that my husband and I had to attend to. I don't feel I recieved the full value of what I paid for a wedding planner which is why I am giving Dayna only 3 stars. I am sure she is a perfect fit for many brides and her full wedding planning services are much different than the ones I received. This is my review of her day of wedding planning services and I felt underwhelmed by her services and at the end of the day having her there did not make much of a difference in my wedding.

Profile Picture Aqua, 10/2/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Dayna was a true professional when planning my wedding - she speaks several languages including "mother of the bride," "future mother-in-law," and "stressed out bride." She was able to take every idea, suggestion, helpful hint and my dream of the perfect day and weave it into a beautiful reality, and make everyone in the bridal party both happy and relaxed - we were actually able to ENJOY all the special details she provided. Dayna is creative and was able to work with our budget, and helped me bring together the traditional and modern touches to make my day unique! From our initial meeting, I knew I had chosen well - she left nothing to chance - I found out later she even took care of a nasty fire ant bed the night before my outdoor wedding!! Amazing is such an overused word lately, but in this case, it is warranted. Dayna is an amazing event planner and an amazing person - she truly cares about her work.

Profile Picture User2043459, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I absolutely loved working with Events by Dayna. Everything went the way I wanted it to and she worked wonderfully with my budget! I would recommend her to anyone who is getting married!

Profile Picture Jaci, 8/8/09, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Transportation, Wedding Planning

Events by Dayna FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1237504304743 toastbw

Free Initial consultation

Redeem In-Store
We will be glad to sit down with you for a free initial consultation to ensure we get along and our services are exactly what you need.
#WWca5fcbf5bb13ee5c

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Dayna's attention to detail, thoroughness and knowledge of wedding planning displays what a true expert she really is. She is so easy to work with, friendly and is great at communicating with clients quickly. One really important thing I like about Dayna is she always takes into consideration the best interest of her clients. She can make your event amazing because she helps you plan everything from start to finish down to each and every last detail. I look forward to continuing to work with Dayna on more events to come!

SoundSource Entertainment.com highly recommends this company! Are you using this vendor for your event? They are one of our preferred vendors! Call 877-266-6935 and we will provide you with a $125 voucher to use for your special day.

Working with Dayna has always been a stress free task while planning an event, she know all the odds and ends into planning a wedding and making sure the Bride and Groom always come out happy with their special day!

Dayna is a fabulous event planner who is creative and professional in full filling ideal events for couples, and corporate parties. We appreciate her making our jobs easier by executing perfect planning. We highly recommend Dayna for all your special events.

I am happy to recommend Dayna to all our clients. She is very professional and always gives a concerted effort to make sure the bride is going to receive the best care possible. Dayna will be attentive to every aspect and facet of the process leading up to and including the most important day in one's life.

Events