Broomfield, CO 80021 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Events by CK

Our goal is to provide personalized consulting so that each event is unique and memorable, while reflecting the client's personality and wants. Our creativity, attention to detail, and professionalism will give you the peace of mind of knowing that all of the details of your event are handled with the utmost care and expertise. We find inspiration in each of our clients and know how to incorporate diverse customs and traditions that make each event the talk of the town. We look forward to hearing how we can make your event truly unforgettable. Submit an inquiry or call the number above to learn more about our services.

f855336a49a51d91 1462629168908 dsc1402
Wedding ring
f855336a49a51d91 1462629168908 dsc1402

3 Reviews for Events by CK

• User6192333 · 2+ years ago

I had the privilege to be a guest at a wedding where Cristina was the event coordinator. I was very impressed with her professionalism and how she kept things moving along in a timely and organized manner. It was evident that her attention to detail and calm demeanor allowed the bride and groom to enjoy their day while Cristina worked behind the scenes to give them a stress free, fun, beautiful, and memorable day. As a guest, it was one of the smoothest and most enjoyable weddings I have been to. I look forward to hiring CK Events for my next event, and have already highly recommended her to friends.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Ben · Married on 06/06/2015

Events by CK helped plan our ENTIRE wedding. We had a short turn around time (3 months) and Cristina planned everything from rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. She made everything so easy and smooth by helping us find all our vendors and the venue that had everything we wanted and needed. And again, she did this all in 3 months! Cristina is so passionate and works so hard, I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2014

Cristina was THE BEST wedding planning decision I made throughout the entire planning process. We hired Cristina as our Day of Wedding Coordinator and I honestly don't know what I would have done without her. She helped set up and decorate the reception and truly made my vision a reality. She worked with the DJ and catering company to ensure everything stayed on schedule and transitioned smoothly throughout the night. She also helped with my bustle which I am forever grateful for :) There is so much behind the scenes work that goes in to planning a wedding and Cristina took care of all of it from start to finish, my wedding day was honestly stress free thanks to Cristina.
    It is easy to see that wedding planning is her passion, she was so professional, dependable, creative and possesses so many other great qualities which made her such a pleasure to work with. I would 100% recommend her, she was GREAT!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Events by CK 1
    Remaining 2016 weddings
    Still looking for planning assistance for your upcoming 2016 wedding? All Partial and Day of Coordination Packages will be discounted for any 2016 weddings!

• Broomfield, 80021 See on map