New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Event Designs By Rick

Welcome to Event Designs By Rick!

We are full service event planning company serving the New York, Metropolitan area. Specializing in Weddings we offer full services to both our Brides and Grooms. With many years of experience, passion and detail are our top priority. Each event is treated with endless detail and execution which allows the host or hostess a stress free event.

We have countless ... ways to customize your event to fit both your budget and your expectations.

Weddings, Bridal and Baby Showers, Anniversary Parties, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Sweet 16's, Corporate Events and Meeting Planning...

Contact us today to make an appointment!

Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/EventDesignsByRick

Photos 16 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

18 Reviews for Event Designs By Rick

Caitlin · Married on 12/19/2015

Event Designs by Rick exceeded my expectations in every was possible. I have attended several weddings weddings planned by Rick, and they were all absolutely beautiful, which made my decision any easy one! I was very overwhelmed with the whole planning process but once Rick stepped in, I was able to take a step back and actually enjoyed the process. Rick's greatest asset is his experience - he really knows what works and what doesn't. I highly recommend Event Designs by Rick!

Sent on 08/03/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 09/19/2015

Rick was an absolute godsend! I hired him the very week before my wedding and so glad I did. He turned out to be the best day of coordinator. My wedding at the Bronx Zoo was so flawless and a huge part had to do with Rick. He is extremely professional and at the same time a pleasure to be around. My sisters and mother adored him as well. Thank you so much, Rick!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Kelly · Married on 07/18/2015

I can only give Rick a RAVE review for my wedding in July 2015. We worked together for almost a year to put together the perfect experience for me, my husband, and my guests. My husband and I were looking for something unique and Rick was open minded to all our silly ideas of breaking the wedding rules. He also was careful to give the right advice and helped us to stop and think about each major choice we made. Ultimately we found the right balance between quirky and traditional, but mostly quirky.\r\n\r\nRick helped create an all-in-one wedding from cocktail hour, ceremony, reception, the first dance and everything in between. He kept us on target with planning, coordinating the many vendors we included, and took me out of the picture (in the right way) for the Day Of. Rick also created the menu for both the cocktail hour and reception including buffet and passed hors d\'oeuvres and desserts.\r\n\r\nHe is in every way the guy you want there running the show, the ultimate professional. I highly recommend Rick to be there for the best day of your life.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Award

Event Designs By Rick FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• Juliati Boudoir Photography Studio
    Juliati Boudoir Photography Studio Wedding Photographers

Highly professional, always helpful, pleasure to work with – Rick is one of the best in the industry. We are looking forward to work together again. Julia Juliati

• Big Apple Entertainment
    Big Apple Entertainment Wedding DJs

Rick and his team have a great vision and attention to detail. Iit is always a pleasure to work with them!

• Presta Imagery
    Presta Imagery Wedding Photographers

Event Designs By Rick really know how to take your event to the next level!

• New York, 10001 See on map