Bayshore blvd, Tampa, FL 33629 Map · Phone number

About Event Consulting Group

Event Consulting Group offers a variety of event planning and coordination services. At Event Consulting Group, we are dedicated to helping you achieve a stress free event. Our packages are designed to fit your needs and our goal is to ensure that your day is everything you dreamed it would be.

Follow Event Consulting Group on

• Cherished Ceremonies
  • Piper Marie Events
  • Vibrant Hues Events

3 Reviews for Event Consulting Group

Ashley · Married on 05/29/2011

Eko was a fantastic wedding coordinator. She was very professional and knowledgable about the entire process. I was able to brainstorm with her and she was able to leverage past weddings she has planned to help provide ideas for best practices and things which typically dont work. The day before the wedding and the day of the wedding are the most hectic for a bride. Eko confirmed all of the vendors, ensured all of the groomsmen and grooms were good to go, and helped me keep my nerves down. I was confident everything would be ok in her hands!

Sent on 09/06/2011

Holly · Married on 10/24/2009

Eko at Event Consulting Group is AMAZING. She was the best money we spent on our wedding and just the nicest person. I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING.

Sent on 04/11/2010

Melanie · Married on 05/23/2009

Eko was great to work with. She was very helpful and professional. I felt very confident handing everything over to her the day of the wedding. I knew that she could handle any problems that might come up. I was able to enjoy our wedding day and I didn't have to worry about everything going on at the reception site! We had a beautiful stress free day because of all Eko's help!

Sent on 12/04/2010

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Event Consulting Group to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Bayshore blvd Tampa, 33629 See on map
    3013702032 (Other Phone Number)