195 Randolph Street, Atlanta, GA 30312 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,800
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Especially Effusive

Especially Effusive is a wedding planning company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Every couple has a vision for what they want their wedding to look like. Even if you don’t think you have a vision, you know that you don’t want anything to go wrong at your wedding. With this planner, you don’t have to worry about anything because they can be there to melt away any stress and keep things in order. Especially Effusive wants to connect with you in a way that is warm, calm, and simple by hearing your hopes and desires for your big day.

Especially Effusive provides day-of coordination, partial planning, and full planning services for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. The planners have experience planning many different types of weddings, including civil, destination, non-religious, and religious weddings. Wedding planning services include the following:

• Guest list management

3 Reviews for Especially Effusive

1 User photo

Especially Effusive 1

Mariel M · Married on 05/04/2019

Could not have done it without her!!!

I can't imagine how our wedding would have turned out if we wouldn't have hired Catherine! She's incredibly professional and a wonderful person to spend time with on your big day! Everyone involved in the wedding raved about her! My husband and I had to work right up until the last minute. Catherine took care of EVERYTHING, including helping my mom and aunts finalize the decorations (which included driving them around town). She made sure everyone felt included and things still got done. She was cool, calm, and collected at all times and very polite and considerate to all vendors. We feel so lucky to have found her! Her assistant Kaitlyn was also great!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

Hire Catherine ASAP, she was amazing!

Catherine is one of my closest friends AND she's an amazing wedding coordinator. She sincerely kept us on track, guided us throughout the entire wedding process, helped me plan the wedding weekend schedule, helped with parents and in-laws and help set up our entire wedding. She was extremely professional, knowledgeable and helpful. Not only was she all of this, she was extremely friendly and made me laugh when I was nervous about the weather! Our special day would not have been what it was without Catherine's expertise. I literally cannot say enough good things about her. Hire her ASAP.

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Especially Effusive 2
  • Kelli

Kelliann · Married on 04/14/2018

Perfect Day

Catherine was extremely helpful. My husband and I hired her for partial coordinating (we found and all of our vendors on our own prior to bringing her on). She asked all of the questions my husband and I didn't think of at our walkthroughs and meetings with vendors. Catherine ran everything day-of so smoothly I didn't have to think about a single thing other than enjoying the day and taking time to breathe it all in. I couldn't imagine a better experience.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Especially Effusive FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,100.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Especially Effusive 1
    For the Bride Counsel Package

You know he’s the one but don’t know if the plan is right? The For the Bride Counsel Package could be the perfect fit. Over our initial chat, we’ll determine if you need a coordinator, how it fits into your budget, and how your dream day will come blissfully into fruition.

This package includes six emails and an in-person one hour meeting to review your timeline, budget, and what type of coordinator will best fit your needs. After the meeting, we'll review via email and discuss a coordination commitment.

If you book this counsel package through Wedding Wire, it's only $100. That's over 30% off the package price on my website!

• 195 Randolph Street Atlanta, GA, 30312 See on map