Emilie Does My Hair

Lindenhurst, NY Visit website

Emilie Does My Hair is a wedding hair stylist in Long Island, New York. Owner, Emilie Sciortino, loves playing a role on a client’s special day, and will work to give them the look of their dreams. She enjoys getting creative with the soon-to-be-weds hair, and strives to give looks that will have her clients walking to the altar with confidence.

Emilie Does My Hair provides pre-nuptial trials, as a chance for Emilie to get a better idea of your ideal wedding vision. She welcomes you to bring the accessories you plan to wear to the trial, to ensure the final style matches your theme. Your final look will be done on-site, and can vary from blowouts to creative braided updos. The additional services she can do before your special do include haircuts, keratin treatments, and hair extensions.

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
On-Site Hair

• Yolanda
    Yolanda E. Married on 08/11/2021

She's Amazing!!

Emilie has been doing my hair for over a year now, & every time it comes out perfect. I just got married and of course I asked her to do my bridal hair. I showed her a picture of the style I wanted and she made it even more beautiful! It stayed up all day & night! I received so many compliments, she's amazing!

Emilie Does My Hair's reply:

You are the best!!! I love styling you!! Every time we get together we have the best time! I was so honored when you asked to be a part of your big day!!
    Paige Z. Married on 06/10/2021

Amazing, book her!

Emilie is the best. She did my hair for my rehearsal dinner and I absolutely loved it. I got so many compliments and it stayed all night. I showed her an inspo picture (it was a pretty specific pony tail) and she just nailed it. She puts a ton of care into doing a great job and is committed to making you look perfect. Plus she’s just an awesome and easy person to work with! If you have the opportunity to book her, do it!

Emilie Does My Hair's reply:

Paige!!! This is so nice! I always have the best time with you!! I am so happy I have had so many opportunities to style your hair & to be a part of your big day made everything come full circle! I can't wait for more events that I can hopefully be a part of!
    Codee Married on 04/24/2021

Amazing Experience!

I was recommended to Emily through a friend because I was a bridesmaid in a wedding and she did such an amazing job on my hair! She really listened to what I wanted and is very detail oriented. I received so many compliments on my hair throughout the night. I’ll definitely make sure I book with her for my future events.

Emilie Does My Hair's reply:

Thank you Codee!! My bridesmaids are just as important to me as my brides! I am so happy I was able to be a part of your friends wedding that morning. I had such an amazing time with you & I hope that we will have the chance to work together again !!

Pricing