address, Lindenhurst, NY 11757 · Phone number · Visit website

About Emilie Does My Hair

Emilie Does My Hair is a wedding hair stylist in Long Island, New York. Owner, Emilie Sciortino, loves playing a role on a client’s special day, and will work to give them the look of their dreams. She enjoys getting creative with the soon-to-be-weds hair, and strives to give looks that will have her clients walking to the altar with confidence.

Emilie Does My Hair provides pre-nuptial trials, as a chance for Emilie to get a better idea of your ideal wedding vision. She welcomes you to bring the accessories you plan to wear to the trial, to ensure the final style matches your theme. Your final look will be done on-site, and can vary from blowouts to creative braided updos. The additional services she can do before your special do include haircuts, keratin treatments, and hair extensions.

img 9802 51 1884411 159890114381163
img 9802 51 1884411 159890114381163

2 Reviews for Emilie Does My Hair

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2016

Braids For Days

Emily was so personable and friendly! She rearranged her whole day to accommodate my bridal trial. My thin, flat hair is impossible to curl and usually falls right out. I don’t know what she did, but my curls lasted for days! She’s really great at braids and boho style curls, but she do it all! She finished off my style with some bridal jewelry. I highly recommend her, can’t wait until the big day!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Emilie Does My Hair's reply:

THANK YOU Nicole!! You are amazing. It was such a pleasure working with you ! I am so excited to be a part of your big day!

Emilie Does My Hair FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts