1725 Batten Drive, Charleston, SC 29414 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 31
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About ELM Events

ELM Events is a wedding planning company based in Charleston, South Carolina. The founder and owner, Lauren Miller, is an award-winning event planner with over a decade of experience in the wedding industry. Lauren and the professional team at ELM Events will assist you in planning the special day you have always dreamed of. The team at ELM is known for their impeccable service, attention to detail and creative design skills.

ELM Events provides planning services for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The company offers couples the option to select a fully-customizable wedding planning package that fits their unique needs. The packages couples may choose to select include the event design package, the month-of coordination package, the partial planning package and the full-service planning package. ELM Events also offers a-la-carte wedding planning options.

af3f19aa519122c0b26938507b68d9a8

ELM Events 7
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/13/2019

Invaluable!

As an event planner myself, I knew the use of a planner would be invaluable for our destination wedding in Charleston. I interviewed a series of wedding planners to try and find the right match, but as soon as I talked with Lauren I knew she was “the one.” From the moment I started working with Lauren, I knew we were in great hands. She is extremely organized, proactive, resourceful and responsive – all the things one should look and hope for in a wedding planner. Her and Katie make a fabulous team and were always just an email or phone call away if I ever had any questions throughout the planning process.

One of the best parts of working with the ELM team was seeing them bring my vision for our wedding to life. Although I was responsible for choosing and contracting with vendors, they handled every single aspect of the rentals we had to bring in for our venue (i.e., chairs, tables, linens, bars, furniture – the list goes on and on). I can’t tell you how big of a stress reliever it was to have the ELM team handle this for me. Not only in ordering the rentals, but handling the delivery, set up, and dismantle as well. Every single aspect of the look/design was perfect, and better than we could have ever imagined. They truly made my wedding dreams come true!
    I should also mention that Lauren and Katie ALWAYS respected my budget and left every final decision up to me.

But by and large the biggest value the ELM teams bring is their complete dedication to the job, and day-of coordination. I can confidently say that I did not have ONE worry when I work up on my wedding morning – I knew Lauren & Katie had everything handled. The week before the wedding, Lauren had sent out an email to our vendor’s with our wedding timeline. This ensured that all of our vendors knew where to be when, who was responsible for what, and how the event would flow.

They worked tirelessly all morning/afternoon to set up while we were getting ready in the bridal suite. They ensured every member of our wedding party knew where to go when, while also providing any emotional support I may have needed to calm my nerves. When the ceremony was over, they greeted me and my new husband with our favorite cocktails. When we returned back from photos, Lauren huddles us in a room so we could sneak some food down, fill out our marriage licenses and have a moment together alone before we were surrounded by friends and family congratulating us. Lauren and Katie took care of us, and it made every moment that much more special.

My biggest fear for my wedding day was that I wasn’t going to be able to be present – I’m someone who is always caught up in the details, trying to make sure everyone else is having a good time, before I kick back and relax myself. But with Katie & Lauren, I was 100 percent present for every single moment of the wedding. It was the most emotional, joyous day of our lives, and we are SO incredibly thankful to the ELM team for making that possible.

With Lauren and Katie you are in the BEST hands.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Amanda · Married on 11/24/2018

{rescheduled} November Wedding Amazing-ness

We used ELM Events for our November 24th wedding at Lowndes Grove in Charleston, and to say they were amazing wouldn't do them justice. Our original date was September 15th, but we had to reschedule because of Hurricane Florence. As a bride, it was my worst nightmare come true, but Lauren swiftly sprung to action to reschedule literally EVERY vendor for our new date (even more incredible knowing how competitive the Charleston wedding market is). Things were rebooked in a matter of hours. She called me to assure me everything was going to be beautiful and it completely put my mind at ease. And it was the best day ever- the proof is in the pictures.

Sent on 12/18/2018

• How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• The Stables at Boals Farm
    The Stables at Boals Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

ELM Events is great! Their weddings are always stunning. We always look forward to seeing what they put together.

• MPA Weddings
    MPA Weddings Wedding Photographers

ELM Events is truly elegant and professional! We have worked with them several times and they help you put together a truly stunning event that will have all your guests saying "wow!" Don't delay.. please contact ELM Events and see if they are the right fit for you!

• Juliet Elizabeth Photography
    Juliet Elizabeth Photography Wedding Photographers

Lauren is AMAZING. I love working with her! She is super talented and organized, but also down-to-earth and alot of fun. Working with a planner/designer that is easy to work with makes the feel and "flow" of the day that much better - As a photographer I appreciate this so much and I know her brides and grooms do too!

• 1725 Batten Drive Charleston, 29414 See on map