Littleton, CO 80120 Map · Phone number

About Elizabeth Bradford Designs

A full service event planning firm that will execute your event from the ground up, or step in wherever you need us.

HangingJars
Multiple layered wedding cake
Multiple layered wedding cake
Chairflowers
HangingJars

1 Reviews for Elizabeth Bradford Designs

Mae · Married on 05/25/2012

Elizabeth is just absolutely amazing!!!!! Weddings are stressful enough and she just took all my stress away. Elizabeth has so many connections and we used almost all of them. Elizabeth has the most positive attitude no matter how frustrating a situation maybe. I recommend her to all of my friends and all of them know her by name.

Sent on 06/11/2012

Elizabeth Bradford Designs FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

• JM PhotoArt
    JM PhotoArt Wedding Photographers

Elizabeth takes the time to personally make sure every little detail is taken care of for you. She helped our company put on a successful benefit for MS and I cannot tell you how incredible her ideas were and how STUNNING they were when finished. I would highly recommend Elizabeth to help plan your next wedding or event.

• The Bridal Collection
    The Bridal Collection Wedding Dresses

We are HAPPY to endorse Elizabeth Bradford Designs! Elizabeth is a creative new face in the industry and one of our new favorites!

• Littleton, 80120 See on map