Elegant Affairs Event Planning and Consulting

PO Box 294, Norcross, GA 30091 Map · Phone number

About Elegant Affairs Event Planning and Consulting

Elegant Affairs Event Planning and Consulting is an event planning firm headquartered in Norcross, Georgia. Want to go above and beyond when it comes to your wedding? Elegant Affairs Event Planning and Consulting is here to help! Every service is tailored to your needs, and customer satisfaction is the team’s highest priority.

Elegant Affairs Event Planning and Consulting offers planning services throughout the Atlanta area. The team of five planners specializes in a variety of wedding styles, including civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, non-religious, and religious weddings. Choose from consultation only, day-of coordination, or full-service planning. Elegant Affairs Event Planning and Consulting’s range of services includes, but is not limited to, the following;

• Budget analysis

1 User photo

Elegant Affairs Event Planning and Consulting 1

Nicole Taylor · Married on 01/26/2019

Elegance at its Best

I chose Elegant Affairs because of its name and they surely outdid themselves! I went to them with my vision for my wedding; and they went above my own expectations, which are pretty high. They had everything we needed to make our event "hands-free" for our family, and especially me, to enjoy the evening completely with no worries. From the photographer and DJ to the caterer and servers; EVERYTHING was just stunning. Their team was AMAZING and accommodated our every need. I highly recommend Elegant Affairs as they will be planning ALL of my events from here on out! Thank you again guys!!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Terri · Married on 11/18/2017

Erica and the staff at Elegant Affairs carried out my details all the way to my honeymoon (which she surprised us with a newlyweds basket). I used them for full wedding services. We chose one venue, same room, for the ceremony and reception. When she gave us a first look, I could not believe that I was in the same building that my rehearsal was in the day before! Erica is officially my go to event planner now
    no matter if I'm planning a simple dinner or a lavish party. Did I mention I didn't even have to hire a florist as she and her team did all the arrangements??? I could go on and on but my big day was the best day of my life not only because of becoming one with my soulmate, but because I had Erica at Elegant Affairs as my wedding planner!

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Elegant Affairs Event Planning and Consulting 2

Elegant Affairs Event Planning and Consulting FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 695.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,095.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,695.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5