474 Wild Avenue, Staten Island, NY 10314 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
  • Photos & Videos 16

About EK Productions Wedding Entertainment & Production

EK Productions is your premier event entertainment company, Established in 1986.

Our MC's are interactive motivators encouraging your guests to join us on the dance floor. We believe in non-stop entertainment and we guarantee audience participation. Our state-of-the-art lighting, video screens, plasmas, digital sound systems, kinetic lighting (up lighting), facades, live music and professional staff set us apart from all others. The dedication and enthusiasm of the staff and ownership will help guide you to a "Perfect Event."

Follow EK Productions Wedding Entertainment & Production on

gobo
d mf 0545
EK Productions Wedding Entertainment & Production
bride groom with evan nye
mc benny smaller sized
zaremba 2
basic wedding set up
p1010072
escpade with new stages
EK Productions Wedding Entertainment & Production
full room shot with kinetics blue
dsc0137
gobo
  • Videos 2

18 Reviews for EK Productions Wedding Entertainment & Production

Ds123 · Married on 10/08/2017

The best keeps getting better!

We used Evan and EK Productions for my son’s Bar Mitzvah in 2001 and it was an event to remember! So of course when planning my daughter’s 2017 wedding I called Evan. He was amazing and, again, had everyone from teens to great grandparents partying all night. Evan is a star who has the ability to energize a room and make everyone feel like he’s performing just for them. He’s a true professional and so much fun!
    But more than that, he reassured us every step of the way during the planning stages and was fabulous to work with. He’s more than an entertainer, he’s an event planner. He gave us a timeline to follow in the months preceding the wedding and was in constant communication with us. We knew with Evan in charge we could relax and know every detail would be addressed. His suggestions for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception were perfect. My daughter’s biggest concern was the time frame and order of events during the reception. Evan patiently listened to her concerns, calmed her fears, and coordinated everything beautifully with the catering manager before and during the wedding. We were concerned about pictures coming out dark if we had up lighting around the room, but Evan assured us that this does not happen when lighting is properly done. Of course he was right; his technicians did the lighting and it was perfect. I definitely recommend the lighting as the price is reasonable and it creates a beautiful atmosphere.
    Evan is an extraordinary entertainer and an even nicer person! Call him; you’ll be happy you did!

When I first encountered them at a Bridal Expo their personalities with contagious. I instantly wanted to set up and meeting, and instantly wanted them to be available for my wedding without knowing any information or if they had what I was looking for. Upon our meeting, they were very knowledgeable. They walked us thru the entire process of what occurs on your wedding day! They have it very organized, right down to the final detail! It also helps that they work as part wedding planning as well and offer you vendors they work with and help you with whatever you may need a long the way. My wedding is toward the end of the year, but I am beyond excited and trust everything will b perfect on my big day thanks to EK Productions.

Marni · Married on 09/26/2015

I have known Evan since I was a teenager and I wouldn't think of using anyone else because he's been DJing since then. He clearly has a passion for what he does and he can really read crowds. My guests were complaining how much their feet hurt....in a GOOD way! (Except he played Madonna which was on my 'no fly' list - but he corrected it as soon as he realized). Great party, super service and an overall '10'!

• MG Photography