Columbia, MD 21046 Map · Phone number

About Dudley's Desserts

Dudley's desserts is dedicated to creating specialty cakes, cupcakes, and sweets customized to reflect your taste, vision, and personality. We strive to satisfy your sweet tooth by creating the tastiest treats using the finest ingredients.

We specializes in Dairy-Free and Vegan desserts; other Dietary desserts can be made to order.

In addition to cakes and cupcakes, we love to create lavish dessert tables and displays paired with your choice of our delicious baked goods, cake pops and truffles. Don’t forget about the groom’s cake or even a bride’s cake.

We have many flavor combinations that are guaranteed to WOW your guests. The choice is yours, the combinations are endless and the taste and design are perfectly matched for your special day.

Contact us to schedule your tasting and speak with one of our dessert experts. We can also assist you with favors for your guests.

Follow Dudley's Desserts on

dudleys desserts rossette ca
dudleys desserts rossette cak

20 Reviews for Dudley's Desserts

Emily · Married on 10/24/2015

Abby was phenomenal. I have severe food allergies and from the moment that we met her she was absolutely wonderful and incredibly understanding. I even had a few tears when we did the cake tasting---it was SO delicious and the real thing at the wedding was even better. Absolutely delicious.

Sent on 10/28/2015

I worked with Abby Cobb, the owner and head baker of Dudley's Desserts. My wedding planner found her for us when we hit a wall trying to find a bakery that could make a gluten free and vegan wedding cake that met our needs (needed to look and taste good, we wanted more than three flavor options). Enter Dudley's Desserts! When I met with Abby, she provided three cupcake sized tastings in our desired flavors- chocolate peanut butter, chocolate- chocolate, and chocolate-mint. I was a bit skeptical because everything I'd tried up to that point was grainy, too sweet, or both (and lacking in flavor). But Abby's cakes blew me away. The cakes were moist with a nice, tight crumb, real chocolate flavor and not too sweet. In fact, I would say her flavor combinations were to die for. I could not stop eating the chocolate peanut butter taster and the chocolate-mint was thoroughly enjoyed.
    Abby created for us the most perfect gluten free and vegan confection for our wedding. A three-tiered cake in three different flavors. Guests raved about how delicious it was and everyone was surprised to find they were truly enjoying a gluten free and vegan treat. Abby's cake decorating was beautiful, with the top tier taking the cake (pun intended). It was an homage to Tiffany glass and was hand painted with flowers. It was beautiful.
    Abby definitely exceeded our expectations and I will use her again for other occasions, like birthdays. Her cake is amazing and she's a joy to work with.

Sent on 10/13/2015

We found Amy through other reviews as we vetted out our options. From initial email all the way through final delivery and set up we could not have been happier. This was an extremely easy process for my now wife and I. Our choices and design came to life during the process as Amy guided us to our final cake. It was not only beautiful but delicious as well. Communication was clear and it was a great experience. We could not suggest you give Amy an opportunity to help you with your needs any stronger. Fantastic.

Sent on 12/07/2014

Award

Dudley's Desserts FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Flavor Cupcakery & Bake Shop
    Flavor Cupcakery & Bake Shop Wedding Cakes

Abby Cobb of Dudley's Desserts has the most creative Vegan flavors and designs!

• AJK Events
    AJK Events Wedding Planners

Dudley's Desserts are amazing. When I first met Abby and she told me about her desserts I was not sure if I would like them, and she said just try one, I did and I was blown away!!!!!!!!!!! Dudley's Desserts are amazing, you would never know they were vegan or dairy free. The peanut butter bars are to die for, the cinnamon donuts are so tasty, all of the cupcake flavors I have tried taste so good, you must try for yourself!!!!

• BoothLove
    BoothLove Photo Booths

So, I just had to say that I love Abby and Dudley's Desserts. Not only are her vegan and dairy-free desserts AMAZING (seriously, vegan and dairy-free had be skeptical at first) but they look fantastic. Abby is so nice and great to work with and she definitely has a passion for what she does. I would recommend her in a heartbeat (and I do when I can).

• Columbia, 21046 See on map