Atlanta, GA 30305 Map · Phone number

a la carte services web
ddw web logo
screen shot 2013 08 15 at 1 22 15 pm

4 Reviews for Dream Design Weddings Atlanta

My experience during wedding planning & design with Tiffany Nieves-Cook was so enjoyable, relaxing and fun. I have always heard horror stories about planning so I was expecting to have to do it all myself even with a planner. However, with Tiffany the process was just the opposite. I had no Idea the direction I wanted to go in with decor, all I knew is I wanted fabulous and over the top luxury. After one meeting with Tiffany she completely captured my wedding dreams. Tiffany and her team created a fairytale better than I ever dreamed. From beginning to end she was hands on with all my planning needs and unexpectedly enough my emotional needs as well. Tiffany made sure I didn’t have a worry. My only job was to enjoy the planning process and be a bride, and know this was a once in a lifetime chance to be a princess and marry my prince charming.

The day of my wedding was so relaxing, yes I said relaxing. Tiffany and her team catered to my every need, I was treated like a queen. The Glam squad was very professional and super fun I will forever use them for every event.

When Tiffany showed my husband and I the room for the big reveal I was Floored! All of my emotions were summed up in one tear because Tiffany had made my dreams come true with extra bling on top instead of a cherry. My reception room was fabulous the colors and lighting we chose and design of the space was absolutely perfect for making my husband and I center of attention. The Bling factor was in full effect, it seemed like the room was showered in diamonds and beautiful plush fabrics, with elegant modern touches throughout.

My husband and I loved how every part of our wedding was executed and are quick to refer anyone who wants to get married to Tiffany Nieves-Cook.

Thank you Tiffany & the Dream team!!

Sent on 07/23/2013

patricia · Married on 05/21/2011

Tiffany took the random thoughts I had about my wedding vision and turned it into my DREAM WEDDING with her decor. Custom sweet heart table, custom bling ceremony platform & aisle runner, amazing lighting, lounge to die for, and bling everywhere, it was magic, Tiffany is an artist and totally transformed our venue. I couldn't believe my eyes when we walked into the reception it was spectacular!!! Our guests are still talking about our wedding a year later!!

I will be hiring her for all our parties.

Sent on 05/29/2012

Paul · Married on 09/27/2014

0.5
      2.0

My name is DJ Paul G-Chavez. I worked an event for Tiffany Cook. This was a destination wedding in Vieques Island Puerto Rico, in Sept 2014 at the W retreat & spa. Tiffany Cook and her company walked out on our final bill. We have a strict policy to collect before serving. The weather had been challenging, we wanted to be accommodating, and bent our own rule. After 3 months of follow up messages, we decided to not waste anymore time, and post. The final bill was $250

Sent on 12/22/2014