Dream Cakes Etc

Murfreesboro, TN View map
    Kimberly Married on 09/22/2018
    I did not use Dream Cakes for a wedding - but instead for a speciality cake for my sisters surprise 30th birthday. I'm a type-A, high strung woman (who happens to also be planning a wedding -- but in NY, so don't worry, Olivia! ;-) and would recommend Dream Cakes to anyone in the area. The responsiveness, end product and price were all top notch. We ordered a cake that looked like a bowl of spaghetti and meatballs (an inside joke) and two guests actually almost tried to serve themselves some pasta -- so realistic. Olivia and the party schedule wasn't working well for pickup, and she bent over backwards to have someone available on our schedule - which was also appreciated, as the party was a surprise.
    Burgandy Married on 06/17/2017
    For Our Wedding we got 16 Dozen Cupcakes and a small Personal Cake just for Bride and Groom. I adored working with her! She made to whole process so easy and was very fast at responding to my E-mails. She made the most incredible cake I've ever had in my life! I will be having her make more cakes in the future!
  • User2626168 2+ years ago
    We loved our wedding and groom's cake provided. They were delicious and so pretty! The wedding cake had a white chocolate, almond, and strawberry layer with fresh strawberry filling. The groom's was milk chocolate with peanut butter filling. Our guests thought they were so tasty. As did I! Thanks Olivia!

Murfreesboro, 37129
Location of (Dream Cakes Etc)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding