About Connie Cakes

Simple, Elegant, Sophisticated Cake Design

Connie Cakes is a dessert catering company that bakes delicious, delectable cakes and desserts. Wedding cakes are one of the center pieces of a wedding. Let Connie Cakes help reflect the style, taste and love you in vision for your wedding cake. I do all the cutting of the butter, measuring of the flour, and pouring of the milk to make a scrumptious, yummy wedding cake.

I begin baking at an early age in my mother’s kitchen. The love of baking has always been with me from attending college to working corporate jobs. So in April 2013, I decided to start Connie Cakes to spread my joy and love of baking and cake decorating.

Connie Cakes specialty is layer cakes such as, Red Velvet, Carrot Cake and Amaretto Italian Cream Cake to name a few. I also bake mouthwatering desserts that make great addition for dessert table or even wedding favors. The desserts are cupcakes, miniature cupcakes, miniature desserts, cake pops, cake bites, cookies, brownies, and pies.

Call at (615)208-2134 or send a email message at info@conniecakes.biz today for a free cake tasting. Please mention you seen Connie Cakes on Wedding Wire for this great deal.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Setup (4)
Private Tastings (4)
Cupcakes (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)

I'm very pleased with Connie Cakes for my weddng. We chose the red velvet and chocolate cake with mocha filling, it was delicious! Each of our guest had a slice and wanted a second helping. Connie was so great to work with us at such a short notice, considering we reached out to her less than 2 months before our wedding. I will absolutely continue to order cakes from her!

Profile Picture Aileen, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Nothing but great things to say about Connie! I was given the task of the cake amongst other things to plan for the wedding. Yes the groom picking the cake. But once I hit up Connie on here and we got into contact, she gave me a price for the cake and it was a breeze after that. We choose the Amaretto Italian and it was superb! We let her choose the icing and filling that complimented the cake well. When the date came, she came exactly the time she said she would. Pop up the cake and that was that! We even had people asking what kind of cake it was cause they loved it so much! Thanks again Connie!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Thinh, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Connie Cakes Pricing

Connie Cakes Price Rates

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $5.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $7.00
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $2.00

0:34 minutes

1500 2nd Ave S, Nashville, TN 37210   See On Map
615-208-2134 (phone)
By Appointment Only
Connie Cakes is a wedding cake bakery from Nashville, TN . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Davidson county, Williamson county, and surrounding areas. Connie Cakes is a professional wedding cake baker and designer that has been part of the greater Nashville wedding industry for 2 years. We specialize in home style southern cakes, cup cakes, cake pop and cake bites, and dessert tables for weddings and special occasion..