2021 21st Avenue South Suite 310, Nashville, TN 37212 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Frosted Affair

At Frosted Affair we believe "Cake should be shared". We specialize in custom cakes you can't get anywhere else. We specialize in celebration cakes, beautiful custom designed wedding cakes, and sculpted cakes, delicious cake pops, cup cakes, and custom iced sugar cookies. All of our products are made fresh daily and whether you are getting married, celebrating an anniversary, a graduation, a baby shower, or just having a dinner party, you can always find a cake to be shared at Frosted Affair.

Follow The Frosted Affair on

• All Things Sweet
  • The Cake Lady
  • Serenity Cake Designs

16 Reviews for The Frosted Affair

Asia · Married on 05/26/2017

I wish I could give more stars! I can't say enough great things about Jay and the Frosted Affair! Very professional and I immediately knew that I'd have the best wedding cake ever as soon as we walked through the door. His work is amazing! He even had a hand sketch ready for us for our first meeting! And the final product was beyond what I expected! Jay was so great to work with. You could tell he was very experienced and knows what he's doing. And on top of all of that, the cake tasted AMAZING!

Sent on 06/19/2017
  • Palm

April · Married on 04/23/2016

Amazing what this place can do. Mid range on price but excellent service and creativity. Jay is the bomb! I fiance was so happen when we left the cake tasting. He wanted to see about using another place and when we went here they just blew him away with the service the options and the cakes taste so good. The location and how they make you feel when you come is awesome.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Amanda · Married on 11/07/2015

The Frosted Affair has been nothing but professional and their cakes are better than anywhere else. They did my bridal shower cake and wedding cake and they exceeded all of my expectations! Their cake is dense and full of flavor. The chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting is my favorite.

Sent on 10/01/2015