Herndon, VA 20170 Map · Phone number

About Diane Stanley, Marriage Officiant

Marriage Officiant- Authorized to perform marriages in Virginia and Maryland
Non-religious Ceremony, Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony from all Religions -Renewal of Vows

CONGRATULATIONS!

Upon retiring from the Circuit Court of Fairfax County at the end of 2000, I was appointed as a Marriage Celebrant. Since that time I have married nearly 3000 couples. My hours are very flexible and I enjoy traveling to new locations. A commitment of love is one of the most meaningful moments in a persons life. Some couples decide to celebrate this special moment with a simple private ceremony. Others decide to have a large celebration to invite their family and friends to celebrate with them.
Whether you decide to get married at the Courthouse, in your home, in a park, a historic mansion or in a ballroom the ceremony will be very beautiful and meaningful.

It would be an honor to help you start your new life together as a married couple!

If you are planning to renew your wedding vows, I would be happy to assist you.

Also available for destination weddings

Available 7 days a week

On the preferred list of several area wedding sites.

Also available for rehearsals, vendor selection and planning

"I Love What I Do"

147 Reviews for Diane Stanley, Marriage Officiant

• Leandra

Leandra Lynn · Getting married on 05/02/2022

The Best Officiant for a Fun Theatre Wedding

Diane was perfect! We had our wedding on leap day in a theater full of actors and musicians. Diane's ceremony was short and fun and seemed tailored to us. Working with her prior to the ceremony was super easy- we exchanged some emails and had a phone call. Diane knows her stuff! She even added in a reading by our favorite author (Neil Gaiman). I couldn't ask for a better experience!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Diane Stanley, Marriage Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I absolutely loved the theatre venue. It was such a pleasure to officiate for your wedding.
  • Amy

Amy Odin · Getting married on 03/07/2021

Could not be more pleased!

It was a pleasure working with Diane! She officiated our wedding July 2019. She met with us before hand to get to know us and was friendly and professional every step of the way. She was also very helpful making recommendations and guiding us while we were putting together our vows and readings. She added joy to our amazing day. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Mark Mercier · Married on 03/20/2020

Stop Shopping - Diane is the best!

You have found you Marriage Officiant. Diane is terrific: organized, friendly, flexible, and an excellent communicator. Because of the virus situation our plans changed multiple times and Diane didn't blink. She adjusted to our changes when many others would not have done so. And the ceremony itself was wonderful. Thank you again Diane!

Sent on 04/02/2020

Diane Stanley, Marriage Officiant's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was truly a pleasure to officiate for your wedding. Stay safe and healthy.

• Lux Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Diane on multiple occasions over the past 8+ years. Every ceremony she has performed has gone flawlessly. She has a level of professionalism combined with friendliness that makes my happy to say any couple would be fortunate to have her officiating on their wedding. day. From big formal weddings to small intimate elopements with just the couple she knows how to make sure the focus stays on the marriage and reflects each of her couples personalities.

• Clyde's Willow Creek Farm Restaurant Weddings

Diane has been a constant through the years here- small and larger weddings. She is punctual and friendly- always a joy to know she is the officiant.

• Darla Photography Wedding Photographers

Alway heart warming, involving the entire wedding. Darla Darla Photography

• Herndon, 20170 See on map
    7039280824 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Diane Stanley, Marriage Officiant)