Diane Maxwell Photography

Butler, PA View map

Diane Mateer of Diane Maxwell Photography has been creating unique and memorable wedding photographs for Couples in Pittsburgh and Butler for over 15 years. Her stunning images are created with a contemporary mixture of portrait, fashion, and photojournalism. This versatility provides you with the most appropriate style to compliment the many moments and emotions of your wedding day. The resulting photographs reflect the love, romance and story of your day. Meticulous care is taken to include all of the special details that you have so carefully planned to make your day memorable and unique to you. Diane is known fo her ability to consistently create gorgeous bridal & portrait photography while providing outstanding customer service to her clients. Be sure to visit our website at www.dlmphotography.com to view many beautiful examples of our work.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Julie Married on 08/29/2015
    We hired Diane for our August 29th wedding and couldn't be happier with our choice. She makes you feel completely comfortable, which shows in her gorgeous photos. Our engagement and wedding photos were amazing! There is a package for every budget as well.
    Tara L. Married on 10/06/2012
    Diane is awesome! I had my senior pictures taken with her in 2005; my sister had her engagement and wedding photos with her also in 2005. She is so easy to work with and she takes great pictures, it was not even a question that I was going to ask her to take our engagement and wedding photos. I am so very happy with all of our wedding day pictures I couldn't have asked for anything more!!!
    Larissa Married on 08/18/2012
    Diane was amazing!! We absolutely loved her ideas and her flexibility to hear our ideas! We'd hire her again in a heartbeat. Love her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

The Crystal Room and Terrace Room The Crystal Room and Terrace Room Banquet Halls

Diane has been wonderfull to work with at the Days Inn. I would highly recommend Diane for your wedding photography.

Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment Wedding DJs

I've known Diane for quite a few years now and always get a smile on my face when I learn that we are working together. She is a photographer that understands organization, details and scheduling, as well as being super creative! I always look forward to working with Diane and highly recommend her!

121 West Boyd Avenue Butler, 16001
Location of (Diane Maxwell Photography)

Diane Maxwell Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Diane Maxwell Photography offer?

Diane Maxwell Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Diane Maxwell Photography offer?

Diane Maxwell Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Diane Maxwell Photography offer for wedding events?

Diane Maxwell Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Diane Maxwell Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Diane Maxwell Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 5 in average response time, 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in quality of service and 4.8 in value.

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding