17576 Parkside, Detroit, MI 48221 Map · Phone number

About Detroit Bridal House

Here at Detroit Bridal House our goal is to support the city of Detroit and to represent Detroit's authenticity, not only in our own bridal business, but also in the services we provide, the brands we sell, and the culture we promote.

Wedding gowns are really our heart, we love them and we feel as though a bridal boutique is more than a place to get a dress, but a place where the art of the bridal gown is appreciated and we are the curators who choose which pieces go into our store. The aim of Detroit Bridal House is to serve brides in Detroit and in its surrounding cities.

Please stop in and let us help you find the dress of your dreams!

Follow Detroit Bridal House on

6741af30a7df89f1 rsc
web

9 Reviews for Detroit Bridal House

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

I LOVED LOVED LOVED my experience with Kristen at Detroit Bridal House. I had done some general shopping and looking around but every experience was a disaster. I'm not your typical "I want to be a princess" kind of bride. I want to be comfortable and feel like me...which is exactly what Kristen did. My maid of honor and I got there first thing in the morning to see Kristen outside waiting to greet us. Right off the bat she wanted to know me and what brought me there and by the time I was ready to put a dress on, I knew I would be leaving with one. I loved the vibe and tone of the shop, it was right up my alley. I could've sat on that couch sipping champagne and giggling away all day.

If you want a comfortable, painless, enjoyable, wonderful experience dress shopping, this is the place to go.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/11/2018

Detroit Bridal House was absolutely amazing. Kristin went out of her way to make the experience special. She's created a very cozy atmosphere and made me feel so comfortable. She has a great selection of gowns and picked dresses that I never would have thought to try, and those "wild cards" ended up being my favorites. I would highly, highly recommend Detroit Bridal House. I cannot say enough what a wonderful experience I had.

Sent on 04/23/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 07/21/2018

My mom and my sister joined me for a visit to Detroit Bridal House back in November. We really enjoyed our time working with Kristin, and I was impressed with her selection. I first found out about DBH through the Stella York website; I knew I liked that designer, so I searched for locations near my mom that carried those dresses. DBH had many lovely Stella York dresses, as well as several other gorgeous designers.

Kristin's kindness and professionalism is evident. She made my mom and sister feel right at home, and was helpful in thinking through fits, styles, and colors. I would recommend a trip to Detroit Bridal House for anyone looking for a low stress, personal wedding dress shopping experience!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Award

Detroit Bridal House FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils

• 17576 Parkside Detroit, 48221 See on map
    2487639891 (Other Phone Number)
    2487639891 (Fax Number)