Sam Michael's Menswear

Farmington, MI View map Visit website

Sam Michael's Menswear is a wedding attire company operating out of Farmington, Michigan. This family-owned business has been serving soon-to-be newlywed couples and their wedding guests for over three decades. Their goal is to help their clients both look and feel their best as they celebrate life's precious milestones.

The team at Sam Michael's Menswear offers a wide range of services for clients to choose from. Their collections are designed to suit a wide range of celebrations, from black tie events to more laid-back soirées. Items available to purchase include tuxedos, suits, vests, dress shirts, footwear, and accessories. The company's team of highly skilled tailors will ensure that every last stitch is executed with you in mind, providing you with garments that fit perfectly for your big day.

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200
$200 - $499
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $1,999
$2,000+

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199
$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Full Customization
Rentals

Which of the following items do you offer?

Customary Attire
Shoes
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

What is your return policy?

Exchanges
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Ken G. Married on 11/07/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Sam Michael’s is awesome!!!

Michael tailor made me two tuxedos; one for my engagement photo shoot and the other for my wedding. He also suited up the guys in my wedding party as well. The quality of service that was provided was top notch. I never had to worry about anything because he called me regularly throughout the process. I highly recommend Sam Michael’s Menswear!

Sam Michael's Menswear's reply:

Thank you so much it was my pleasure to service you on your special day thank you so much for your support congratulations.
    Teresa C. Married on 09/20/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Simply the best men’s clothing store around highly recommended to anyone

From the minute I walked in till our wedding day everyone here and Sammichaels was very helpful with the look we were going after best selection I’ve seen anywhere great service very reasonable prices highly recommend this to anyone looking for menswear for any occasion.

Sam Michael's Menswear's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words it is our pleasure service and great people like yourselves congratulations.
    Alexia Married on 09/19/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Choose Sam Michael’s - You Won’t Regret it!

Mike and his team are simply phenomenal. You won’t get an experience like it at any other formalwear shop. Guaranteed. Quality attire, great customer service and skilled tailors make them the best in the area. Whatever you need, Mike will make sure to take care of you... and he’s so genuine. My husband and I won’t shop anywhere else!

Sam Michael's Menswear's reply:

Alexia It was our pleasure to take care of you and your husband, thank you so much for the kind words it makes coming to work a pleasure.
  • illustration stars

Team

mike shihadeh
mike shihadeh
owner

My name is Mike owner of sammichaels for 30 years now this is a family business we are here for you we have a huge selection and great pricing deals for wedding partys please ask for me when you call or come in my direct line is 248-756-3386 call any time for any questions.

29437 W. Twelve Mile Road Farmington, MI, 48334

Monday - Friday 9-6 Saturday 9-5
Location of (Sam Michael's Menswear)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding