Custom Gowns & Alterations by Sarah Kolis

Novi, MI View map

Sarah Kolis is a custom gown designer and alterations specialist for women and brides in Novi, Michigan. This talented artist is gifted at creating bespoke gowns that turn heads as to-be-weds walk down the aisle. She can work with couples, understanding their wedding day style and responding to it with creative solutions. Sarah is a qualified fashion designer who has trained all her life in her craft. To-be-weds can trust her to deliver on their special day.

Custom Gowns & Alterations by Sarah Kolis offers a full range of customizations, alterations, and more. Her downloadable templates allow to-be-weds to get creative and design their own dress, which she can then bring to life. Alternatively, they are welcome to get in touch and call in for a consultation session and fitting.

• Woman-owned

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Patti R. Married on 10/22/2022

Sarah is amazing!

Sarah is the best!!! She made my daughter's wedding dress look absolutely perfect! Confident, professional and kind, Sarah makes the entire alterations process a dream! Wouldn't go anywhere else!
    Sarah D. Married on 10/08/2022

Amazing!!!

Sarah did a amazing job with my mom and I’s dresses. She made us very comfortable and I recommend her to anyone that is needing Alterations! Thank you for making my dress perfect!
    Jill Married on 10/01/2022

The real deal!

I truly don’t have the words for how wonderful my experience working with Sarah was. I brought in my shower dress for slight alterations and my wedding dress. I am very small, and the gown was not my size. She took what she had to work with and made it fit me perfectly. She also adjusted her schedule so I could come in first thing in the morning before work! The amazing job she did, the kindness she showed me during the wedding stress, and the genuine excitement, not only for me and my dress, but also for the work she does was a gift to experience. Her passion truly shows in every stitch she makes. I will recommend her to ALL of the brides I know! She is the real deal, and an amazing and inspirational business woman!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Sarah Kolis
Sarah Kolis
Owner/Designer

I absolutely love all things fashion and sewing! I spent my childhood making a mess of my mother’s dining room table; drawing, cutting, gluing, sewing, knitting, crocheting, origami-ing and making anything and everything I could get my hands on. I married my high school sweetheart in a custom couture gown designed and made by myslef! To think that my favorite hobby could turn into a career is truly a dream come true! I have a BFA in from Michigan State University, and an MBA/MSM from Walsh College. Family and friends are my life’s purpose and inspire my dreams endlessly. I cannot wait for you to see what I can design for you!

Novi, Michigan Novi, MI, 48374
Location of (Custom Gowns & Alterations by Sarah Kolis)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding