215 Glen Eagle Circle, Naples, FL 34104 Map · Phone number

About DETAILZ EVENTS INC.

Detailz Events is a design and planning firm all in one. This provides our clients with a one-stop shop for all of your decor needs as well. We provide linens, centerpieces, place cards, menus, programs and so much more! Easing the planning process so their clients don't have to keep track of a dozen different vendors.

Detailz Events can provide as little or as much service as you may need with services ranging from Partial planning packages, to designing your wedding decor or combining design and planning services all in one. We are here so you don't have to remember this time as stressful, but one of the most amazing chapters in your life.

Additional services available to our basic packages include:

Location Searches

Budget development & Bill Management

Transportation Coordination

Welcome bag assembly and delivery

coordination of other wedding related events like Welcome reception, rehearsal dinners, day after brunch, etc.

Please contact Detailz for more information on the many services we can provide.

Follow DETAILZ EVENTS INC. on

paughschneidluminairefoto1107paughschneidwedlo
tpm 1314
tpm 1409
DETAILZ EVENTS INC.
Bride at Calusa Pines Golf Club in Naples, Fl.
Bride at Calusa Pines Golf Club in Naples, Fl.
tpm 1267
paughschneidluminairefoto1534paughschneidwedlo
b3cbb710d293ede4 1447775466937 murat kat reception details 0122
hf0a7051
DETAILZ EVENTS INC.

20 Reviews for DETAILZ EVENTS INC.

When my daughter got engaged in November of 2014 and told me to just tell her where to be and what time to be there on her scheduled wedding date of 12/5/15, I lost a lot of sleep until I hired Karen, Maddie and Kate from the Perfect Match Wedding Library to help. They pretty much took me by the hand and led the way. They are all very talented ladies that work well together. They have great vendors that they recommend and if they don't have one they will find what you're looking for. My daughter's wedding reception was gorgeous. When I walked into the hall with the groom's mom we cried. It absolutely exceeded my expectations and I lost count of how many guests told me it was the most beautiful reception that they had ever attended. They saw to every detail so I could have a good time. I highly recommend them for weddings.

Sent on 12/16/2015

I don't even know where to begin, they are such an amazing company to work with! I was nervous at first planning a wedding in Marco Island and living in Chicago I had no idea where to begin until I booked them. They are so flexible with meeting with you when you are coming in from out of town and setting up vendor meetings. All the vendors they had recommended were amazing. Their attention to detail and ideas are fantastic my wedding turned out PERFECT thanks to them. If your thinking about getting a wedding planner in southwest florida look no further they are the best!!!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/16/2015

I had an amazing experience Detailz Events planning my wedding. It turned out better than I could have ever imagined. Karen and her team did a great job the day of. We had a huge rain storm on the way and she made everything happen in a 20 minute window for our ceremony to take place on the beach, the way we wanted it too (the organization was incredible). The vendors that she has connections with did a wonderful job too. I have no complaints!

Sent on 05/30/2015

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Luminaire Foto
    Luminaire Foto Wedding Photographers

The girls at Detailz are truly some of the most professional, stylish, and skilled wedding and event planners around. Our clients are always beyond happy with their services. Karen, Madi, and Lauren are just lovely to interact with and we always get so excited when we have one of their weddings on the books! Their seamless events are beautiful, classic, and modern all at once... not to mention incredibly fun and pretty to photograph.

• Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections
    Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections Wedding Dresses

They truly do match their name. It is all about the details, especially with a wedding planner. As a bride and groom, you want to have your vision and your story told, but you shouldn't be the one to chase after each detail to ensure that vision is captured, hence Karen . . . .let her do it and she will give it her ALL!!!

• Audrey Snow Photography
    Audrey Snow Photography Wedding Photographers

The ladies of Detailz Events are so creative, professional, graceful in every way and amazingly skilled at what they do. We love hearing that our brides are utilizing their planning and design skills! Karen and Madi make a fantastic team and are such a joy to work with.

• 215 Glen Eagle Circle Naples, 34104 See on map
    2394504181 (Other Phone Number)
    8662861743 (Fax Number)