Desire Collections Jewelry

Desire Collections Jewelry

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Desire Collections Jewelry

jewelry, bridal, bollywood, desi, indian, costume, chandilier earrings, rings, necklace, bangle
Our fashion heritage is rich in tradition with bold colors and vibrant styles beyond your imagination.

We provide these unique pieces to customers at an affordable price who appreciate and value the hard workmanship behind these hand-made masterpieces. The products we sell are designed to highlight individual persona and implicitly reveal your elegance.

We welcome you to pamper yourself with our Bridal, Designer & Fashion ensembles, made in new age and classic styles with no compromise on luxury.

We hope that you will appreciate and value our efforts to provide you with the treasures that will compliment your beauty for a lifetime.

Categories: Wedding Jeweler

Regions serviced: Washington DC

3 Reviews for Desire Collections Jewelry

3.6

I bought my engagement jewelry from them and it was perfect, I received so many compliments on my jewelry set & ofcourse how it looked on me. I had a baby blue dress with silver work, and i visited so many stores to find a set to match my dress, but had no luck it was either too dark or had gold on it. I knew about Desire collections from facebook and called and made an appt, the customer service was great, i showed her my dress & told her what i am looking for and she knew exactly what i wanted. I love their collection, they have the best designs in the area and the prices are affordable.

Profile Picture saira, 1/1/10, 1 Review
0.9

Love the products!! They came in handy with my wedding festivities and a new bride to be is going to use them. Thank you so much.
PS- The model on this cover is beautiful! She reminded me so much of my cousin and the jewelry looked beautiful on both!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/10/09, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I finally found a modern desi jeweler who provided excellet customer service, has the best jewlery collections, and the website is so easy to browse, unlike all the other indian websites i have been to before they are so broken and hard to find things. I definately had a fast and easy shopping experience with desire collections and i love your jewlery!!!!

Profile Picture Rafia, 6/1/09, 1 Review