Salt Lake City, UT 84101 Map · Phone number

About Design + Fetch

Design + Fetch was created based on a love for details, art, dogs, and the outdoors. A portion of our profit goes back to helping dogs in need and to preserving the outdoors. D+F is serious about making each wedding as unique as the couple getting married. From custom installations to full planning Design + Fetch will be sure to capture each couples vision to the fullest.

Follow Design + Fetch on

2 Reviews for Design + Fetch

• crazyfrenchiemom

Jessica · Married on 01/06/2018

My husband and I had an incredible experience with Blair, who coordinated our destination wedding in Park City. She made time to meet with me for a planning session in the summer (our actual wedding was in January) and made my life way easier / stress level lower leading up to the big day by communicating with all vendors and venue. Every detail was taken care of and my family and guests adored her. Would Blair highly recommend Blair if you’re getting married in Utah and are in need of a rockstar planner!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Caitlin · Married on 02/28/2016

Blair went above and beyond to help make our day perfect! She was such a delight to work with, and we couldn't have been happier with our flowers and decor. Throughout the planning process, Blair was always very responsive and flexible when we changed our minds about something or wanting something added. Blair's pricing was very reasonable considering the level of service she provided. Blair helped a great deal with the planning and gave me tons of ideas to carry out our wedding vision. The weekend of the wedding, she was a huge help with additional decor, took care of my special linens delivery, and helped set the venue up to look perfect. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were, I wish they would last forever! Thanks Blair!!!

Sent on 04/10/2016

Design + Fetch FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1