Sandy, Sandy, UT 84093 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $750
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Norman Weddings & Events

Norman Weddings & Events is a wedding planning business based in Sandy, Utah. With a motto of “dare to dream”, they aim to help make all of their clients' wedding day dreams come true. They welcome new challenges and especially appreciate the diversity and uniqueness couples bring when hosting their special events. Comfortable working with different cultures, religious traditions, and various lifestyles, Norman Weddings & Events assists couples in planning a truly spectacular event.

Norman Weddings & Event offers their clients a variety of planning services to help couples with their wedding day plans, no matter what style they decide to go for. This team can assist you with travel and accommodation arrangements, and help you create a tailor-made event that best reflects your personality. Norman Weddings & Events can provide day-of coordination services, partial-planning, or full-service planning for your ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. Popular wedding services include budget analysis, event design, guest list management, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals and selection. They are comfortable planning civil, cultural, destination, non-religious, and religious weddings.

Follow Norman Weddings & Events on

5 Reviews for Norman Weddings & Events

• Christy

Christy Knott · Married on 03/22/2019

Worth every single penny! Using Jenya was the best decision I made

I was not paid for this review. I found Norman Weddings on Facebook. Hiring them for the everything package day of event coordination (no planning) was the best decision I made. All of the vendors were good but I absolutely cannot overstate the fact that Jenya saved my life as the wedding coordinator for my daughter's wedding.
    Every single thing I needed no matter how big or how small, how last minute or quirky or nit-picky, she was all over it in seconds.
    As the mother of the bride I was able to actually participate in the reception because I knew that Jenya had it completely under control. She communicated by text and email, came to my house to meet with us, asked me the right amount of questions, helped set-up and decorate, put Ikea stuff together, offered her opinion but supported me and my daughter in our decisions, was super organized and responsive, communicated with all of the vendors and between key persons for me. She even made sure that I took my medicine on time and got me a Rockstar with a straw!!!
    When I think back about what made my daughter's wedding so fun and so wonderful, honestly Jenya being there for me as wedding coordinator is one of the top 5 reasons. I would never do another wedding without her and I would recommend her and have recommended her to all of my friends and family in Utah for weddings. She is tremendous!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Lisa Earl · Married on 12/30/2018

The right choice is Evgenia Norman

You would not go wrong choosing Evgenia Norman for your wedding. She is the best at every detail in making your day special. She has planned many events and every one leaves happy and feels it was a success

Sent on 12/30/2018

Norman Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 175.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,250.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 45.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1