This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Event Coordination
Guest Management
Understanding the Couple's Vision
Stress-free planning

On WeddingWire since 2019

Norman Weddings & Events is a full-service wedding planning and design company based in Salt Lake County, Utah. With over 20 years of experience working with an exciting array of cultures and backgrounds, owner Jenya has cultivated a deep affinity for this country’s diversity. Jenya always strives to design a bespoke event that truly honors her clients’ unique lifestyle and most cherished traditions. Built on a motto of “dare to dream,” this talented planner aims to design and deliver your dream wedding in a manner that exceeds all expectations.

Norman Weddings & Event offers to-be-weds a variety of services to help to streamline every stage of the planning process. Couples can choose from day-of coordination, partial planning, or full-service planning with a selection of delightful features. Jenya’s most inclusive package includes:

• Unlimited meetings
  • Rehearsal attendance
  • Full wedding day coordination
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
99% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Norman Weddings & Events is highly praised by multiple reviewers for their exceptional wedding planning services. Jenya, the event planner, is described as knowledgeable, creative, and helpful in bringing couples' visions to life. Reviewers appreciate her suggestions for design and vendors, as well as her ability to suggest alternative venues within budget. The overall experience is described as magical and stress-free, with Jenya and her team ensuring smooth coordination on the day of the wedding. Additionally, the team is commended for their cost-saving recommendations and professional yet down-to-earth demeanor.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Hayley
Hayley P. Sent on 07/03/2022
5 out of 5 rating

Your Wedding Life Line!!!

Norman Weddings & Events is THE REASON why my wedding turned out to be the most perfect day of my life!!! Leading up to my wedding day there were a million moments that could have resulted in stress, but having Jenya there helping me through the decisions ended up resulting in a wonderful wedding planning process and wedding day. Having Jenya allowed me to actually enjoy the days leading up to the wedding. I was able to enjoy dance lessons with my fiance and focus on writing my vows. She is why I was able to put thought into those moments leading up to our ceremony. Jenya was fantastic at designing our wedding, and she even helped us with our menu cards and seating chart board, and layout. Our wedding day went incredibly smoothly. She kept everything on schedule and brought on the most amazing assistants we could have hoped for. Not only did Norman Wedding & Events help with the design, managing the vendors, and flow the day of, but she also helped cut my budget in areas I would not have known could be cut! She knew the look I was going for and helped me find vendors and decor that were more affordable than what I had originally planned. For example. rather than renting glass chargers, she found these amazing acrylic chargers on Amazon that looked EXACTLY the same as the glass chargers. That in and of itself saved me over $800!! Hiring Norman Wedding & Events is WORTH IT. Trust me. It will help your mental health and your wallet!! =) I will have the most wonderful memories of my wedding day largely thanks to Jenya.
Leira
Leira M. Sent on 10/24/2023

Absolutely Wonderful

Norman Weddings & Events is absolutely wonderful. I had spoken to 4 or 5 event planners before I spoke with Jenya about my wedding. Upon our first phone conversation, I knew she was the perfect planner for us. She is extremely knowledgeable, kind, creative, and has the best suggestions for both design and vendors. If she makes a suggestion, you can be certain that it is right for your event. This was especially important for us since we live out od state. Jenya was able to suggest the absolute perfect venue for us when the one we wanted initially was way out of our budget; it turned out to fit us as a couple and our vibe much better than the other one. The florist she recommended was a true artist. Her assistant, Violetta, was phenomenal day of and both of them truly made our day magical. I cannot recommend this planning team enough.
Tatiana
Tatiana K. Sent on 10/27/2022

Event to Remember!

Jenya helped us to plan and organize our 10th Wedding Anniversary. She went above and beyond to make our day special and memorable. The event turned our to be very beautiful and classy. Our friends and family were deeply impressed!
illustration stars