Norman Weddings & Events

Sandy, UT View map Visit website

Norman Weddings & Events is a full-service wedding planning and design company based in Salt Lake County, Utah. With over 20 years of experience working with an exciting array of cultures and backgrounds, owner Jenya has cultivated a deep affinity for this country’s diversity. Jenya always strives to design a bespoke event that truly honors her clients’ unique lifestyle and most cherished traditions. Built on a motto of “dare to dream,” this talented planner aims to design and deliver your dream wedding in a manner that exceeds all expectations.

Norman Weddings & Event offers to-be-weds a variety of services to help to streamline every stage of the planning process. Couples can choose from day-of coordination, partial planning, or full-service planning with a selection of delightful features. Jenya’s most inclusive package includes:

• Unlimited meetings
  • Complete wedding design
  • Rehearsal attendance
  • Full wedding day coordination
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Emily C. Married on 07/30/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Work with the Best!

Planning a wedding is stressful, especially if you don't know where to start. That was me several months ago. I hired Jenya because after our initial introductory call, I was blown away by the knowledge she has and by her creativity for making my ideas and vision boards come to life. She chose the best vendors for me and my venue, and the whole time I never doubted her. She is very connected to the wedding industry and knows vendors for everything. I went with all of her vendor recommendations and was not disappointed at all. They were amazing as well. On the day of my wedding, she made everything come true, and I was speechless when I saw the space. She has a knack for beauty and making the space truly magical. During the wedding, I didn't have to worry about anything because she was so attentive and on top of it. I am so happy I had the opportunity to work with Jenya and cannot thank her enough for everything she has done.
    Sarah S. Married on 06/25/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Worth every penny!

I can’t begin to tell you how much I loved working with Jenya and Violetta. Besides the location and beauty, we chose to get married at Alta Peruvian Lodge because we could select any vendor we pleased (even BYOB!) which was helpful in cost control. I had made decisions on most of the big vendors but needed someone to help bring it all together (day of coordination, flowers, decor, etc).
    I met with Jenya to talk about my vision and then met her and Violetta at the venue to understand the intricacies of it. She made a vision board and was adamant we were on the same page before she coordinated the theme with the florist and accessory vendors.
    The day of the wedding came swiftly and before I knew it, I was getting ready with my girls upstairs at the venue. I was able to sneak down and take a look before everyone started arriving and was fully blown away! The vision I thought I had was brought to life but 100x better than what I could have imagined. Violetta texted me a picture of various things throughout the day (dessert table, sweetheart table, bar, etc) to make sure I liked the look, which was much appreciated. The flow from ceremony on was perfect and I didn’t have to lift a finger. Our food was plated for us and I always had a drink in my hand.
    Jenya and her team are down to earth, professional, and trusted advisors for your big day.
    I’m so glad I was able to find Jenya and Violetta and will recommend them to anyone I know getting married.
    If you’re getting married and on the fence about paying for a coordinator, I promise this will be your best spent money.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Norman Weddings & Events 1
Discount

A 10% Discount for Active Duty military and Veterans. Thank you for your service!

Sandy Sandy, UT, 84093
Location of (Norman Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding