Norman Weddings & Events Reviews

Norman Weddings & Events 5
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Cooke · Married on 10/13/2019

Thanks Jenya!!

We could not be more pleased with our decision to use Norman weddings!  Jenya helped ensure that my wife and I could enjoy our wedding day rather than worrying if vendors were there.  She helped us plan, organize and execute the 4 day long experience that was the wedding of our dreams.  She was flexible with logistics and timing.  Her advice was spot on and she is a genuinely kind person who only wants the best experiences for her clients.  If marriage wasnt a one time gig, we would use Norman weddings again.  Wish we had contacted her earlier in the process.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Michelle Russell · Married on 10/05/2019

So so helpful!

Jenya was incredible! It was so nice to have someone managing the details leading up to the wedding. The day went off without a hitch and I didn't have to worry about anything getting done! She managed all of the vendors and ensured that the timeline ran smoothly. We were planning from out of state, so she was very flexible and helpful in planning. Her prices are beyond reasonable, we are so grateful we found her! I highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Paula

paula powell · Married on 09/20/2019

The Best Decision!

Evgenia brought her experience to the table to help us make good decisions in planning our special day down to the smallest detail. Her work also allowed us to enjoy our day knowing that she was looking after the plan, managing the other people involved, and keeping her eye on the clock to make sure we have time for everything. Best value-for-money out of everything in our wedding! ( Other than my wife's beautiful wedding dress of course 😁 )

Norman Weddings & Events 6
    Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/23/2019

Stress Relief

Wonderful! She really executed our vision when it was even a bit muddled since I had no idea what exactly we wanted just a feeling of it - even with our vague ideas she really created a work of art from an empty venue and made me totally relaxed day of. She even helped when our catering fell through and had to DIY everything. Perfect day, also great price!

Norman Weddings & Events 14
    Norman Weddings & Events 15
    Norman Weddings & Events 16
    Norman Weddings & Events 17
    Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Irene

Irene · Married on 06/29/2019

Norman Wedding & Events Review

Jenya was great! She helped us throughout the wedding planning, and we really couldn't have done it without her help on our wedding day. She was attentive to detail and made sure I didn't stress too much! Would definitely use her services again for other events.

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Emily

Emily Kleber · Married on 06/22/2019

Pre-wedding review

Jenya has been very communicative, supportive, and available leading up to our June 2019 wedding. She even helped us research with catering! We are looking forward to having her support for our upcoming wedding.

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Christy

Christy Knott · Married on 03/22/2019

Worth every single penny! Using Jenya was the best decision I made

I was not paid for this review. I found Norman Weddings on Facebook. Hiring them for the everything package day of event coordination (no planning) was the best decision I made. All of the vendors were good but I absolutely cannot overstate the fact that Jenya saved my life as the wedding coordinator for my daughter's wedding.
    Every single thing I needed no matter how big or how small, how last minute or quirky or nit-picky, she was all over it in seconds.
    As the mother of the bride I was able to actually participate in the reception because I knew that Jenya had it completely under control. She communicated by text and email, came to my house to meet with us, asked me the right amount of questions, helped set-up and decorate, put Ikea stuff together, offered her opinion but supported me and my daughter in our decisions, was super organized and responsive, communicated with all of the vendors and between key persons for me. She even made sure that I took my medicine on time and got me a Rockstar with a straw!!!
    When I think back about what made my daughter's wedding so fun and so wonderful, honestly Jenya being there for me as wedding coordinator is one of the top 5 reasons. I would never do another wedding without her and I would recommend her and have recommended her to all of my friends and family in Utah for weddings. She is tremendous!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Lisa Earl · Married on 12/30/2018

The right choice is Evgenia Norman

You would not go wrong choosing Evgenia Norman for your wedding. She is the best at every detail in making your day special. She has planned many events and every one leaves happy and feels it was a success

Sent on 12/30/2018

Jordn Hopkin · Married on 09/03/2017

Highly recommend!

Jenya is very professional and has great attention to detail. From the largest matters of importance to the small intricate details you can count on her to get them perfect! Her quality of service is unbeatable. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Pete

Pete Lippert · Married on 06/22/2019

Day-Of Wedding Review

Jenya kept everything running smoothly and on schedule to ensure we didn't have to worry about any logistics on our big day. She provided several helpful and experienced suggestions prior to the wedding, and we did a thorough run-through and practice the day before. She checked in with us just prior to big transitions during our reception to verify the timing and pace of events, and she kept everything organized for us and our various vendors. She provided exactly the service we needed day-off to ensure we were able to concentrate on each other and our guests. She went above and beyond helping us pick-up the venue and return everything to our home the next day. We are very happy with her day-of services.

Sent on 07/19/2019