Bountiful, Bountiful, UT 84010 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
Package Price $2,250
  • Deals 1

About Kate Elizabeth Events

Kate Elizabeth Events is a wedding design and planning company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. They deliver cultivated, classic and feminine inspired events. From guest list creation to cutting the cake, they will guide you every step of the way!

Couples will find help planning every moment of their wedding, from the rehearsal dinner through the last goodbye at the reception. At Kate Elizabeth Events, the wedding planners on staff help couples bring all the special moments of their wedding to life. They help couples with all types of weddings, including civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious celebrations. No matter what level of planning assistance couples need, the team at Kate Elizabeth Events will be there. They can organize every last detail with full planning, offer their input for partial planning in particularly rough areas, or they can be there to save the day with day-of coordination. Their services for a couple’s wedding include:

• Budget analysis
c65a2ec2fcdf5551 1533740983 433a6188395036b4 1533740981 24bd69086d5ffb94 153374

16 Reviews for Kate Elizabeth Events

• Emilie

Emilie · Married on 09/14/2019

Kate and her team made all my wedding dreams come true!

Kate and her team were absolutely fabulous. Kate has a wonderful eye for details and did a great job of helping me make my vision come to life. Kate and her team were highly professional! I can't recommend them enough. Leading up to our wedding, Kate helped me make sure every detail was covered and that our day was a total success. On the day of our wedding Kate absolutely shone! She took care of everything, handled the little bumps that came up, and made sure everything ran smoothly. Kate has connections to fantastic vendors and made sure my weird requests were handled. I can't say it enough, Kate and her team are amazing and worth every penny we spent. I would never recommend getting married without a wedding planner and Kate is the best!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Kate Elizabeth Events's reply:

Emilie, thank you for leaving such a kind review for us. We loved your wedding day and cannot wait to see all of the pictures! You were a stunning bride.

We are so grateful we were able to be a part of such a special day. Thank you for trusting my team and I to bring your vision to life. We cannot wait to hear where life takes you and Hagen!
  • Kendall

Kendall · Married on 08/16/2019

Kate is spectacular

She is truly amazing and we could not have had such a seamless wedding without her. Kate was on top of everything. To give you background, I was 85% planned on my own and then decided months before the wedding to hire a “day-of” coordinator to help me. This was the best decision BY FAR. She made everything fluid and was in charge the entire day. There was never a moment I felt my anxiety heightened because she was there to handle it all. If you’re deciding between going for a planner not, look no more because Kate is your woman!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Kate Elizabeth Events's reply:

Thank you so much Kendall! You were so well organized and made the day-of coordination come together seamlessly. I am so grateful I had the opportunity to be a part of your beautiful day.

Thank you for allowing my team and I to handle the details so you could enjoy the day with your family members and friends from all of the world! We are glad you made it home safely :)

Award

Kate Elizabeth Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 130.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount