Bountiful, Bountiful, UT 84010 Map · Phone number

About Kate Elizabeth Events

Kate Elizabeth Events is a wedding design and planning company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. They deliver cultivated, classic and feminine inspired events. From guest list creation to cutting the cake, they will guide you every step of the way!

Couples will find help planning every moment of their wedding, from the rehearsal dinner through the last goodbye at the reception. At Kate Elizabeth Events, the wedding planners on staff help couples bring all the special moments of their wedding to life. They help couples with all types of weddings, including civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious celebrations. No matter what level of planning assistance couples need, the team at Kate Elizabeth Events will be there. They can organize every last detail with full planning, offer their input for partial planning in particularly rough areas, or they can be there to save the day with day-of coordination. Their services for a couple’s wedding include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Woman-owned
Follow Kate Elizabeth Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Norman Weddings & Events
47100 51 1001225 160151480928270

21 Reviews for Kate Elizabeth Events

• Jordan

Jordan A. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Could not have been better!!

Having Kate as our wedding planner was by far the best decision we could have made. She was a joy to work with and was the calm presence we needed in times of stress while planning our wedding. Not only did she get us ready for our original planned date, but she completely tackled the issue of replanning our wedding due to COVID!! We live out of state and there is no way that we could have had the day of our dreams without her help. She was fantastic on the day of and her team was very professional. Having them on our wedding significantly reduced the stress on my bride and me. I would recommend her as their wedding planner for anyone that is hoping to get married in the state of Utah without hesitation.

Sent on 11/11/2020

Kate Elizabeth Events's reply:

Jordan (and Katelyn), thank you so much for your review. You two are the sweetest couple. I adored your love for each other. The past year and a half of planning and re-planning was all worth it. You had an absolutely stunning wedding day. Thank you for allowing me and my team to have been a part of such an incredible celebration. We wish you all the very best!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea F. · Married on 11/08/2020

Can't recommend her enough!

I can't recommend Kate and her team enough! I've worked with her a couple of times now, and every event she plans goes perfectly! Her eye for design makes everything come together so beautifully. She is so well organized, and has the happiest energy on wedding day that is just so contagious to the other vendors. Her team is so professional and they do such a good job!! She really makes working weddings so much fun. Seriously, love this girl!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Kate Elizabeth Events's reply:

Chelsea, we absolutely love working with you! You are so talented and always capture the work of our team and our couples weddings days beautifully. I have nothing but praises for all of your work - engagements, wedding day, getting ready pictures, etc. You are amazing! We are looking forward to our 2020 weddings with you :)
  • Sienna

Sienna W. · Married on 09/18/2020

Absolute dream

I don't even know where to begin with Kate!! She is one of the happiest and most organized people I have come to know. I came to her only a few weeks before my wedding with hardly anything booked and Kate took care of absolutely everything. She made the planning process extremely enjoyable and stress-free. Her expert opinions and experience not only made sure that I as the bride was getting the wedding of my dreams, but she knew what little details to include to ensure the guests enjoyed themselves as well. Her relationship and contact with vendors helped me even get discounts for their services. She put every detail together beautifully and even though I am so indecisive, she helped me figure out what I liked and wanted.

THE BEST THING ABOUT KATE is that on the day of the wedding she took care of absolutely everything. I had an outdoor wedding and a sudden wind storm came in causing the arch and centerpieces to fall over and break. The florist wanted to just get rid of the arch Kate and I had designed instead of trying to rush and rebuild it. Kate handled the situation amazingly and found a way to work with the florist to rebuild the arch, all while keeping the guests entertained and things running smoothly. I truly felt like she was on my side and was my advocate in creating the perfect day. Her price is cheap compared to other wedding planners I considered and I felt that her professionalism and work was worth way more than what I paid. All of my sisters all plan on using her when it comes time for their weddings. I LOVE KATE!!!

Sent on 01/08/2021

Kate Elizabeth Events's reply:

Sienna, you are so sweet! Oh my goodness, the windstorm was crazy. I am so grateful it was able to calm down and everything was able to be reset.

Your wedding day was absolutely gorgeous. You have an incredible sense of style. I loved that the entire day was filled with fashion forward elements that were all so very you.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of such an incredible day. You both have such kind and fun families - you are a perfect fit for each other. I wish you and Will all the very best!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kate Elizabeth Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 130
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Bountiful Bountiful, UT, 84010 See on map
    801-513-2685 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kate Elizabeth Events)