Kristin Events

North Salt Lake, UT View map Visit website
$500 Package Price

$500 Package Price

Kristin Events is a custom event design and rental company specializing in creative weddings in North Lake, Utah. From the ceremony to the reception, Kristin Events will make sure every event is unforgettable. Enjoy the wedding experience and leave the details to someone who is experienced and ready to take on your vision to create something magical.

Kristin Events offers various wedding planning services for couples looking to organize and execute one of the biggest days of their lives. Kristin provides free consultations to give clients the opportunity to express their desires and to see if they make a good team. The following wedding planning services are available:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines
  • To-do list
  • Referrals

Other Services
In addition to the services mentioned above, Kristin offers rental options for wedding decor. Some of her products include wedding in a box, tablecloths, chair covers and props.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$60

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

M Married on 11/26/2021
    Kristin Events is wonderful to work with. They helped us with two events in the past months and we are very happy with the way they turned out. The planning for set up, decorations, flowers, etc., was perfect. Our guests were extremely comfortable and well taken care of. Thank you, Kristin and Randy!!
  • Alex
    Alex M. Married on 09/18/2021

Hired Kristin as our day-of-wedding coordinator and also rented decor and other items from her.

Kristin was amazing and so easy to communicate with in the months before our wedding. She went above and beyond day-of-coordination and helped me plan, gave me tips on things to do to ahead of time, and provided tons of decor and other items, like high top tables, linens, and up lights, for an incredible price. She made our day absolutely perfect and is so kind. I couldn’t recommended her and her team more!
  • Waheeda
    Waheeda Married on 07/25/2020
    If anyone is looking to have amazing wedding/Engagement decorations done Kristen is the one. She did wonderful job on my party. I was so stress, she helped me to cool off and let the stress on her. I was speechless how amazing the decoration looked. The venue my hubby and I rented was so boring. Kristen brought that place to life.I'm going to book her to my wedding day/henna party. She is such a wonderful person. I never meet anyone as nice as her in my life. To top it all of the pricing was amazing. My hubby and I were on a budget. She works with people who are on budget which was wonderful. I highly recommend her to anyone.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

Kristin Events 1
Gift
For those visiting the Salt Lake City, Ut area, I offer free wedding consultation for the bride and up to 4 members of her wedding party in my shop in North Salt Lake.

755 N Highway 89 #C North Salt Lake, UT, 84054
Location of (Kristin Events)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding