Kristin Events Reviews

Kristin Events 6
Kristin Events 7
  • Waheeda

Waheeda · Getting married on 07/25/2020

If anyone is looking to have amazing wedding/Engagement decorations done Kristen is the one. She did wonderful job on my party. I was so stress, she helped me to cool off and let the stress on her. I was speechless how amazing the decoration looked. The venue my hubby and I rented was so boring. Kristen brought that place to life.I'm going to book her to my wedding day/henna party. She is such a wonderful person. I never meet anyone as nice as her in my life. To top it all of the pricing was amazing. My hubby and I were on a budget. She works with people who are on budget which was wonderful. I highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Kathryn Mccann · Married on 07/06/2019

Kristin and her team did an incredible job! She was the perfect support system we needed from the very first meeting to after our event.

Kristin Iverson Smith and her team turned our backyard into the perfect setting for our son and sweet bride. We had just had some work done on our home and the backyard was used for storing the materials. Needless to say - it was not pretty. The lawn was ruined spots. We did our best to replace the sod, but Kristin came in and placed tables and decorations in a way that made the whole yard look perfect! From the beautiful arbor to lights and pretty drapery, we could not have been happier! Kristin was very helpful from the first minute we met her. She asked for Pinterest boards with the style of decorations the bride liked, she matched the style perfectly. She also gave us reminders of what the couple needed to have done (marriage license, etc). Kristin has an eye for detail that is incredible! I have and will recommend Kristin to anyone!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Tracie · Married on 09/22/2018

Kristin did an absolutely amazing job decorating our wedding! She went above and beyond to make it incredible and took everyone’s breath away! It made a lasting impression and our guests couldn’t stop talking about the decor! Thank you again, Kristin!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/04/2018

Kristin is such a great wedding planner! I’ve worked for her for 4 years and she helped me do my own wedding! She’s easy to work with and takes away all your stress! I definitely recommend her for your wedding needs or other events you need help with!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Kristin Events 15
    Kristin Events 16
    Kristin Events 17

Jacklyn · Married on 07/28/2018

When I got engaged, I was living abroad in China, and so I also had to plan my wedding from there! Without Kristin, it literally would have been a complete failure. But with her, Kristin was literally my savior!! She was able to help me plan my wedding even through a 12 hr time zone difference! Oftentimes Kristin would stay up late working with me pulling all the million details together and making sure everything would fall perfectly into place for the big day. She's quite talented because she is able to take on a lot without getting overwhelmed, can pull a lot of details together in a short amount of time, she always kept me informed and constantly reminded of important checklist items, always understood what I wanted with simply a Pinterest board, and she was always in a good mood! She's kind, funny, and easy to work with! She'll always go the extra mile for you to make sure your wedding day will be the kind of beautiful you always envisioned. She did that for me anyways---except actually-- it was BETTER. Literally I love this woman-- she turned my nightmare of a wedding (how I felt about everything at first before I found her) into a fairytale, and I am SO grateful I found Kristin when I did-- because seriously-- she is the reason my wedding went off without a hitch. It. Was. Perfect. <3

Sent on 08/11/2018
    Kristin Events 25
    Kristin Events 26
    Kristin Events 27

Erin · Married on 06/23/2018

Kristin is amazing at what she does. Her insights and knowledge were beyond helpful! I will recommend her to EVERYONE!

Sent on 05/07/2018

M · Married on 06/17/2018

Kristin Events is wonderful to work with. They helped us with two events in the past months and we are very happy with the way they turned out. The planning for set up, decorations, flowers, etc., was perfect. Our guests were extremely comfortable and well taken care of. Thank you, Kristin and Randy!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Emily · Married on 06/16/2018

I was very skeptical to go to a "wedding planner" but my Mom made me go and it was one of the better wedding planning decisions I made. Kristin was very upfront about what she did and could do and the pricing of all of her services. I used her "wedding in a box" service and it was very affordable and very high quality things. She was amazing about using my ideas and making suggestions to make them better or more in tune with the theme. She did not take over the ideas or try to up sell me with anything. Pick up and drop off was a breeze and she was very flexible with the timing as well. I would 100% recommend her for a wedding. I don't think I could have done it all without her help!!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Laura · Married on 05/22/2018

I recently has two daughters get married one day apart. I knew I could not do it in my own and we were out of state and so pulling the receptions off in Idaho and Utah was a daunting thought. I found Kristin and she was absolutely great! My daughters each got a hold of her and talked about what they wanted in their receptions and Kristin pulled it off. Each receptions was so unique, they did not look like alike at all and they were both so beautiful. One was inside a church and one was outside — both so nicely done. I loved Kristin! Easy to work with and flexible with last minute changes. I would 100% recommend her. She provided the perfect background for these wonderful memories.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Destiny · Married on 09/15/2017

Kristen events did an amazing job on my wedding. The weather did not cooperate so she had to design inside and it was so perfect. She has an amazing attitude and is wonderful to work with.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Joyce · Married on 01/02/2017

I used Kristen Events for my daughter's wedding. It was so easy to sit down with her and discuss what we wanted. She took us through her warehouse and we were able to pick out everything we needed for it. She help us think of things we hadn't even taken into account. I have recommended her to my other friends too.

Sent on 07/31/2018

I used Kristin Events for my decorations and it was fantastic. Kristin was very responsive and accommodating. She found just the right linens, table decorations, serving dishes, etc. for my events. She has a fantastic eye for color and decorations and made several valuable recommendations that improved my reception. I know that she also will come and decorate the venue, but with such a small reception I didn't need that service. Kristin is flexible and was able to accommodate exactly what I needed. Thanks for the excellent service!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Eliza · Married on 08/20/2016

Kristin used her uncanny ability to listen coupled with her artistic gifts in order to create a beautiful setting for our daughter's wedding reception. We relied on her expertise to guide us throughout the planning and execution of this wonderful celebration. Her forthrightness helped us avoid making costly mistakes. She really deserves ten stars out of five. You can't go wrong by hiring Kristin to plan your wedding!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Ana Patricia · Married on 10/17/2015

My daughter Quinceanera was perfect, the decoration Were amazing and we got so many compliments.

Chandler · Married on 09/25/2015

Kristin was so great!! She exceeded my expectations and I've referred her to a few people that have also loved her!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Jenny · Married on 06/19/2015

Kristin is absolutely amazing! She makes sure every last detail is covered for your wedding! She helped make the wedding beautiful without breaking the bank. I will never go anywhere else when I have an event I need help with. She spent time listening to all my questions and she had several options to make everything perfect!

Corie · Married on 04/04/2015

We have worked with Kristin for 3 of our family weddings, and you can be sure we will continue to utilize her talents and services for future events! She was professional, friendly and personable. She offers a wide selection of services and styles to meet each individual's taste, preference, needs and wants. She also went out of her way to provide last minute requests! The pricing is far more affordable than any other event planning around! (Trust me, we already did the search!) you will not be disappointed or let down when entrusting your special event in this planners hands.

Meghan · Married on 06/28/2014

Kristin was amazing! I wouldn't have been able to do it without her. She checked in constantly to be sure that things were getting done on schedule, listened to what we wanted, and created a reception that looked like it had been taken out of a storybook. I still get compliments about my reception over a year later, and that is mainly because of Kristin and her creativity. She truly is an artist!

• O

Osanna · Married on 12/14/2013

Kristin created the most amazing atmosphere for my wedding reception. She very respectfully took each of my ideas and desires and augmented them with her incredible talent for decorating. She was consistent in her communication and very professional. I think the thing that impressed me the most was how she made it seem like my event was her top priority, even though I'm sure she was planning other events as well (and making those customers feel equally important.) After meeting her for the first time, I never doubted she knew exactly what she was doing. On the day of my wedding, Kristin made sure that every thing happened the way I wanted it to happen. I had a very specific dream for my reception, and Kristin made it happen 100%.

Allison · Married on 10/26/2013

Kristin was fun and easy to work with. She had lots of great ideas and resources for our simple, afternoon reception. Friends and family all commented on how lovely the event was and how beautiful everything looked. She took my ideas and turned them into something amazing using creativity I could not have imagined.

Annette · Married on 08/12/2011

Kristen is very easy to work with. She is extremely flexible with her schedule in order to make sure your wedding planning and your big day is as easy and stress free as possible. Her inventory is quite extensive and organized. Kristen worked extensively on my wedding to make sure it was how I'd envisioned it. She is very professional and knows a lot of people in the wedding business around the Salt Lake area, making it easy to know where to find the best prices and deals. As an Event Coordinator myself, I have since used Kristen for many events since my wedding including multiple weddings, bridal showers, and baby showers. I would definitely recommend Kristen Events (and already have) to a friend for a wedding or for any big event.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Michell · Married on 09/26/2009

Kristin's ability to bring your wedding to full vision is truly remarkable. She has an amazing eye for details and creates an event that is just beautiful.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Shawna · Married on 08/04/2007

Kristin is amazing! You can trust that she will make sure everything is perfect for the big day! She has tons of ideas and lots of decor to choose from. And she is the best value around!

lucine · Married on 05/04/2013

Kristin is super professional and organized. when we had our consultation she walked us through every aspect of the reception and a lot of things that we had not thought about. she was very flexible with our wants for the look and feel of the wedding. I've actually been to at least 3 receptions (including ours) by Kristin and I think that is one of her strengths. every reception was different. each matched the couple getting married and their tastes, but all of them were executed with elegance and beauty.

she was also able to connect us with other professionals to help us with our plans. we actually went with her recommendations for cake and photographer and were quite happy with those choices as well. also, we had our reception in a church gym which can sometimes look tacky, like lipstick on a pig, but because of her eye for design and excellent resources it didnt look or feel like a gym. obviously if you're looking for it you'll see the lines on the floor and the basketball hoops, but the overall feeling and lighting of the reception gave the impression of a springtime garden. many people commented on this to us.

I did ding her on one thing. we remember requesting some sort of special send off with sparklers or ribbons or something. we had a sendoff, but no sparklers or anything. I doubt this is a normal occurrence with her because she keeps thorough notes from the very first consultation. as far as we're concerned everything else was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Kristin · Married on 11/12/2016

3.0

Kristin was amazing in her inventory of items and creativity! Her value is unparalleled for what she offers! She can do anything from basic linens to a full transformation of the space.

Our wedding this past weekend had a unique geeky theme. Each table had a different geek based centerpiece that guests had designed and she didn't miss a beat with formulating branches and moss and flowers to put with them to tie it all together. She brought in a bunch of fake trees to give the indoor space an outdoor look. This was perfect because we wanted outdoor but knew that was more than a gamble for November in Utah.

She transformed the cocktail space into a elven tavern that was simply magical.

All of her designs and thoughts were executed in a way that exuded class and whimsy.

Our package was the highest she offered due to all of the lighting and design elements involved, so it is on the more expensive of what she offers. Please if you are looking for an event designer, stop by and get a quote. I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/15/2016