Cake by Alessandra

Lehi, UT View map

Your choice in wedding cake design makes a statement about your personality and sense of style. It should reflect you and your good taste. You may choose a sophisticated elegant look. Or show your playfulness and sense of humor as in the case of "whimsical" styles. It should also fit well with the location, the decorating, and ambience which you have created for your reception.

Our reputation, experience, and techniques enable us to create the perfect cake for you. We specialize in the latest techniques using "rolled fondant", which gives you the smooth porcelain like finish so popular today. Choose from simple designs, to elaborate multi-tiered masterpieces.

Consultations are by apointment only Tuesday-Saturday Please Call: 801-901-6485 cakes@carriescakes.com

$4

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$4.50

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2.75

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Amanda B. Married on 07/16/2021

Absolutely perfect!

The cake Ale designed was even better than we imagined! It was so beautiful and delicious. Everyone loved it! Ale is also an incredibly sweet human being and was such a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend! You will not be disappointed :)

Cake by Alessandra's reply:

Amanda!!! Thank you so much for this sweet review. I loved making your cake! Congratulations to you both!!! Thank you ❤️ - Ale
    Jesika C. Married on 07/11/2021

Amazing cake!

She made our wedding cake and it was amazing! Every one raved about how good it was! She was very sweet and flexible when we had to reschedule the wedding due to Covid. Would recommend!

Cake by Alessandra's reply:

Thank you so much Jesika, I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your wedding cake! It was so fun making it for you. Thanks for such a sweet review! ❤️ Ale
  • Z
    Zara A. Married on 03/07/2021

Beautiful & delicious wedding cake!

We planned our wedding from out of state, so we were not able to do a tasting beforehand, but our cake was amazing! It was so beautiful, Ale executed our vision perfectly, and it tasted amazing! My one regret from our wedding is that I didn’t eat more cake!

Cake by Alessandra's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review. It was wonderful making your wedding cake and I am so happy that you enjoyed it. It was such a beautiful day!!! Congrats 💖 - Ale

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Team

Alessandra Wortmann
Alessandra Wortmann
Owner

Hi, I am Ale. I am originally from Brazil and I am passionate about cakes! I am the owner of Carrie's Cakes, the designer, baker and the person behind the scenes. My family is my biggest supporter and you will often see them involved in deliveries and consultations. Baking and cake designing has been someting I studied a lot both nationally and internationally. I have worked with wedding cakes for the past 10 years and it is something I truly love.

Kristin Events Kristin Events Wedding Planners

Carries cakes are delightful!

Angela Howard Photography Angela Howard Photography Wedding Photographers

The Carrie's Cakes team are true artists and the cakes and confections they create are STUNNING. I can always tell if a Carrie's Cake is at an event of mine because the design, quality, and finished product is truly remarkable - plus the cake is DELICIOUS! Whether you are looking for a simply gorgeous cake or an over-the-top piece of sugar artistry, Carrie's Cakes will make you the cake of your dreams!

Moxie Photography Moxie Photography Wedding Photographers

Most beautiful cakes! Love Carries Cakes and I always recommend them to my brides.

3135 W Wild Flower Lane Lehi, UT, 84043
801-901-6485
Location of (Cake by Alessandra)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding