Oak Hill Farm is a scenic 170-acre historic estate, surrounded by the rolling hills of Jo Daviess County. This authentic and memorable wedding venue offers multiple indoor and outdoor spaces full of vintage elegance. Oak Hill is committed to exceeding your expectations in ambiance and service. We invite you to experience the magic and the memories for yourself.
- Four outdoor ceremony locations and a historic chapel on site
- Restored Barn or (new) whitewashed Pavilion for a reception
- Separate bridal suite and groom’s quarters in an elegantly restored barn
- Many design elements to style wedding
- Firepit with string lights
- Lush gardens, two ponds, and forested paths for photo opportunities
- Unique spaces and options to personalize weddings
- Flexibility on vendor choices and ability to provide your own alcohol
- Customizable reservation times
- Complimentary golf cart service on the property
- Horse-drawn carriage service or antique car service provided on site
- Complete setup and teardown of your décor at no additional fee
- A Wedding Day Coordinator is included in their packages
- Capacity options from 2 to 250 guests!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
40 ReviewsWrite a review
34 User photos
29 photos · 04/20/2019
By appointment only