The Bend Event Center

East Moline, IL View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

NOW OPEN! The Bend Event Center is a state-of-the-art facility located at The Bend, on the Mighty Mississippi River, next to the brand-new Hyatt Place | Hyatt House Quad Cities, The Rust Belt and many other local attractions. Floor to ceiling glass windows allow for natural light and views of Murphy Park and The Bend property. The Bend Event Center features 4,400 square feet of versatile venue space and can be configured to accommodate small or large groups of up to 350 guests. Our landscaped grounds and Murphy Park can be utilized for outdoor ceremonies and events as well. Our first-class professionals will guide and assist you from initial contact through the conclusion of your event. Our facilities will wow you and your guests when they walk through the doors. The in-house food and beverage team, featuring Bass Street Catering, will offer exquisite culinary tastes and selections.

We look forward to making your event special and successful.
Get planning and contact us today!

• Chelsea
    Chelsea V. Married on 11/13/2021

Amazing venue and great staff!

I could not have dreamed of a better venue than The Bend. Mykenzie and all the staff were so helpful and accommodating. Mykenzie made my entire wedding experience the best! She was so helpful and quick to respond to messages and questions. She was also so good about checking in with us and providing us with information about other great vendors. We received so many compliments about how beautiful The Bend is. It started snowing during our reception and it looked so beautiful with the huge windows! The service is top notch and I highly recommend The Bend for your wedding. Thank you again, Mykenzie and all The Bend staff. You truly made us feel so special!

The Bend Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazingly kind words Chelsea! It was an absolute pleasure working with you! We wish you all of the best!
    Haley V. Married on 10/31/2021

Organized and Unbelievable

I knew before I got engaged that I wanted to have my wedding at The Bend because it was so beautiful. The windows, lighting, everything about the space makes it so easy to decorate because it is pretty as is. The Bend staff is amazing to work with. They make the day run so smoothly.

The Bend Event Center's reply:

Thank you SO much for the amazing review Haley! We loved working with you and your mom!! Congratulations again on your special day :-)

- Avery Nelson-Owens
    Senior Event Coordinator
    Sara A. Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing venue and staff

Mykenzie and Avery and staff are amazing! Even with a few hiccups from other vendors the staff and venue were absolutely perfect! The staff made sure I had everything I needed and helping to gather the small pieces so I wouldnt forget anything they went above and beyond! Thank you for making sure our day was everything we hoped it would be!

Thank you!

The Bend Event Center's reply:

Sara, thank you so much for your sweet words! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Alex, and make your day everything you imagined and more! We wish you both so much happiness

Mykenzie Roberts
    Director of Events

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

910 Bend Boulevard East Moline, IL, 61244
309-623-4488
Location of (The Bend Event Center)

Other vendors in Cedar Rapids for your wedding