Carries Cakes Reviews

71 Reviews for Carries Cakes

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

KayLee Howard 路 Married on 09/03/2019

Looked amazing

this cake looked exactly how I wanted it too! it was amazing. it was hard to cut because of the fondant but overall it looked perfect!! we loved it, thank you!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Carries Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Kaylee. I am so glad it looked exactly like you wanted it. It was a fun design to make it. Thanks and congrats!
    Ale
  • Catherine

Catherine Sumrall 路 Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing Wedding Cake!

We were recently married at the St. Regis in Park City, Utah and were recommended Carrie's Cakes from multiple of our vendors that were helping with the wedding. We ended up with a two tier cake with 3 dozen matching cupcakes in the bourbon vanilla flavor. It was by far the BEST CAKE WE HAVE EVER TASTED! The cake was beautiful and we couldn't be happier. Thank you so much for your excellent work!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Carries Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much. We are so happy that you enjoyed the cake. We loved making it! Thank you and congratulations 鉂わ笍馃巶

Mike Howell 路 Married on 12/21/2018

Perfect in every way. An amazing cake that tasted better that it looked. It was perfect.

We absolutely loved the personal touch and Love that we received from Carries Cakes. Thank you for everything .

Sent on 03/27/2019

Angie 路 Married on 05/29/2017

Carrie鈥檚 Cakes was an absolute joy to work with. She did a great job of staying within our budget while simultaneously creating the wedding cake of our dreams. We were very particular in the details of our cake and she did a perfect job of taking our ideas and turning them into a reality. The cake arrived on our wedding day and we were absolutely ecstatic with how it turned out. Not to mention the guests completely devoured the unique hibiscus flavor we chose! Thank you so much Carrie!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Carries Cakes's reply:

Angie, Thank you so much for the nice review. I am so very pleased to have been part of your big day. I wish you both a wonderful life together!

Elisa 路 Married on 05/06/2017

Carrie was amazing to work with! We needed part of our cake gluten free and I was amazed at how good it was for being GF. It was very hard to pick a flavor because they were are all so good. Carrie was able to accommodate a last minute change to our cake without a problem. The cake was absolutely beautiful and was exactly how I envisioned and more. I had family messaging me the following day telling me they couldn't stop thinking about how good the cake tasted. I'm not a huge fan of cake but Carrie made me fall in love with cake all over again. Thank you Carrie for creating the Wedding Cake of my dreams, making a tasty GF cake, and making it stress free. Your the best!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Carries Cakes's reply:

Elisa, I am so very happy to hear that you were so pleased with your cake, and our service. It is so rewarding to work with a wonderful Bride such as yourself. I wish you the very best in your new married life together!! Congratulations!!

Terry 路 Married on 01/01/2017

Our daughter and I did not feel the cake was important UNTIL she viewed Carrie's Cakes in person. Upon meeting Carrie, she was professional, and the cakes in her cake shop were impeccable, flawless, creative, breath taking, and trend setting. The main comments surrounding the wedding before, during, and after were first about the cake. I wanted things to be wonderful and they were. Carrie exceeded my expectations! The wedding photographer said that it was the most beautiful cake he had seen at a wedding. Bravo! Thank you Carrie. - Terry Bingham in Ohio

Sent on 04/12/2017

Carries Cakes's reply:

Thank you very much, Terry. Doing business with clients like you is why I love my job. It was my pleasure and privilege to serve you.

Sabrina 路 Married on 09/10/2016

Carrie's Cakes are truly wonderful. Carrie was very professional and responsive during our business process. Carrie made our Wedding cake exactly as we envisioned and it was delicious! So delicious in fact, that several people commented upon it being "the best cake they had ever tasted". Thank you Carrie & staff for making such a key part of the wedding reception for my daughter perfect!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Carries Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Sabrina for this kind review and for letting me be a part of your wedding day!! It's such an honor hearing that your guests thought it was the best cake they have ever tasted!!
    Thank you again!!
    Best regards, Carrie

Alessandra 路 Married on 08/06/2016

Carrie's cake for my daughter's recent destination wedding was an elegant and romantic masterpiece!! She effortlessly brought our vision to life and not only was the cake beyond beautiful, it was also incredibly delicious!!! (Her raspberry swirl flavor is exceptional; do yourself a favor and try it!) She is a true artist and master of her craft with amazing attention to detail. I couldn't be happier or more proud to recommend her for any special occasion cake needs you may have. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her!! Thank You Thank You THANK YOU Carrie...we are still receiving raves!!!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Carries Cakes's reply:

Thank you, Alessandra!! I was an honor and a pleasure to take part in such a spectacular wedding event. It makes me so very happy that you were as pleased with the cake as I was!! :) Thank you again for such a nice review. Best regards, Carrie

RJ 路 Married on 06/25/2016

Carrie did such an amazing job with our wedding cake. She was so great and easy to work with. The cake turned out beautiful and was best of all delicious! She was fantastic and would recommend her to anyone! Also she had a new flavor Chocolate Chili and it was a hit at our wedding! Thank you Carrie!!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Carries Cakes's reply:

Thanks RJ. I am so happy you liked our new flavor!! Best wishes to the both of you. Carrie
  • User6023045 路 2+ years ago

Carrie did an amazing job creating my wedding cake! The wedding was in Utah and both my fiance and I lived out of state, she did a wonderful job communicating with us and creating our dream from a distance. The cake was so moist and everyone loved the flavors! Thank you Carrie you are amazing!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Carries Cakes's reply:

I am so pleased to know that you were happy with my services. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review.Congratulations and happy life to you both! Carrie

suzanna 路 Married on 03/13/2016

My wedding cake was a beautiful Aspen tree, raspberry swirl cake! It was not only flawless but it tasted so moist and delicious! We had many compliments and some even thought it was made out of real tree bark! I would use Carrie again in a heartbeat, and if you are in the Salt Lake area i highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Amelia 路 Married on 03/05/2016

Carrie's Cakes amazed me with the design and flavor! Carrie created exactly what I envisioned and even more for my special cake. We also were able to surprise my beautiful niece with her very own cake by Carrie for her 10th birthday (which was on our wedding day). I wouldn't have pictured anything else for my perfect little mini-me. Thank you thank you thank you Carrie for enabling such a perfect memory!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Carries Cakes's reply:

Amelia, thank you for taking the time to write a review. You were the perfect bride to work with. I too loved how your cake turned out!!! I'm so glad you were pleased. And how very sweet and thoughtful of you to remember your niece for her birthday, even on your wedding day!! It was a pleasure to serve you. I wish you both happiness in your new life together. Carrie

Julia 路 Married on 02/27/2016

Carrie's Cakes is fantastic! Carrie made the most perfect individual cakes for our wedding! They were a huge hit and tasted amazing! They were all different and exactly what we wanted. Thank you, Carrie's Cakes!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Carries Cakes's reply:

Julia, Thank you for the great review! I loved making your little cakes. They looked fantastic on your table. I loved how the fresh flowers added the perfect finish to the cakes. I can't wait to get copies of the photos taken. Congratulations and best wishes to you and your new husband!!!

Meaghan 路 Married on 12/21/2015

Carrie is awsome and the cake is delicious. We served the wedding cake as the actual desert of the wedding and people loved it! The cake was gorgeous and Carrie is wonderful to work with. It was stunning. I did not want to cut into it because it was so pretty. But most importantly the cake tasted AMAZING.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Carries Cakes's reply:

Thank you, Meaghan. It was my privilege to take part in your special day. Best wishes, Carrie

Aneisa 路 Married on 11/07/2015

Wow, her cakes are phenomenal. Not only do they look amazing, they TASTE amazing! I will defiantly be recommending everyone I know to her. Thank you so much for your amazing cake Carrie!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Carries Cakes's reply:

Aneisa, Thank you so very much!! It is such a joy to hear that you were pleased with both the look and the taste!!! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I really appreciate it. Have a happy life together!! Carrie

Rebecca 路 Married on 01/24/2015

What an incredible cake! People raved about it all night and it tasted fantastic! Thank you so much for adding to our wonderful night!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Carries Cakes's reply:

Thank you Rebecca!! You and Patrick were a true pleasure to work with. I am so pleased that you are happy with the cake. I have to admit I was quite pleased myself. :) Best wishes on your new life as husband and wife!!
  • User4795779 路 2+ years ago

The cake was gorgeous. I was very impressed

Thank you, I am so glad you were pleased. Best wishes, Carrie

Susan 路 Married on 12/06/2014

Carrie was a dream to work with. Her final product was amazing! There is no need to compare other wedding cake vendors, the bride and groom should immediately set an appointment with Carrie's Cakes! She is accommodating, helpful and creative. Best of all, her cake is delicious!

Carries Cakes's reply:

Thank you Susan. It is such a reward to hear from my happy Brides. I appreciate you taking the time to write a such a complimentary review. Best wishes to you and your new husband. Have a great life. I hope to hear from you on your anniversary! :)

Amanda 路 Married on 11/01/2014

I loved working with Carrie! She made the process so much easier and her cake was amazing! My husband and I have a bet if we can even make it to our one year anniversary before eating our top tier.

Carries Cakes's reply:

Ha that's funny!!! Go ahead and eat it if you want! I would love to make you a fresh one for your anniversary! Cheers!
  • User4801113 路 2+ years ago

It was exactly what I wanted/imagined at a very reasonable price.

Sent on 02/19/2015

Carries Cakes's reply:

Thank you that's so nice to hear. I appreciate it very much. Carrie
  • User4729364 路 2+ years ago

The cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted amazing. I had nothing left after my wedding.

Sent on 01/23/2015

Carries Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much!! Isn't that wonderful that everyone loved the taste too!! Sorry you had no cake left, but you can always call me for an anniversary cake! (Or anytime if you get a craving!!) Congratulations!!

Ashley 路 Married on 09/27/2014

It was the absolute best tasting wedding cake I have ever had! Carrie was so great to work with, and it turned out beautiful!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Carries Cakes's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much. You were great to work with also! I wish you much happiness and love. Take care, Carrie

Heather 路 Married on 09/20/2014

We were so happy with Carrie's cake. I would highly recommend her!!!

Carries Cakes's reply:

Thank you Heather!! I wish you all the best!!

Jennifer 路 Married on 09/20/2014

The best wedding cake we have ever tasted! We were able to taste samples before deciding on which ones we wanted for our wedding cake. It turned out perfect! Very talented baker and artist.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Carries Cakes's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer. It was my honor and privilege to help you with your cake. It's "music to my ears" to hear you loved the taste. :) That is so important!!!! I am so pleased. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate it very much. Best wishes to you both!! Carrie
  • User3900487 路 2+ years ago

Again had a last minute order and she was so helpful. I recommend her to everyone because the cake was amazing!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Carries Cakes's reply:

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Makes me so happy that you were pleased. Best wishes, Carrie