Rev. Anita J. Gordon

Salt Lake City, UT View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$325 Typical Price

Utah Wedding Minister Reverend Anita J. Gordon is a wedding officiant located in Salt Lake City that specializes in customized, non-denominational wedding ceremonies. She is passionate about creating a spiritual service which reflects a couple's love and diversity. With over 17 years of experience, and over 1,500 weddings performed, Reverend Anita J. Gordon understands the process and will ease your worries as you get ready for your big day.

The wedding ceremony is the essence of your wedding day, and the right officiant will provide you with a romantic, memorable moment. She is available for civil unions, non-religious and interfaith wedding ceremonies. Rev. Anita J. Gordon provides the following services:

• Consultation
  • Customized vows
  • Vow renewal

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$325

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$145

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Quaker
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

• Christina
    Christina A. Married on 06/09/2022

Look no further than Rev. Anita Gordon

Rev. Anita Gordon was the perfect officiant for our wedding. I could not have asked for a more beautiful individual to have performed our ceremony. Anita kept in contact with me via text and email, listened to my opinions, gave me an array of ceremonies to choose from, and allowed me to pick, choose, and personalize what I wanted her to say. She provided the groundwork and allowed me to dictate the direction. She was also extremely kind, down to earth, and patient as my toddlers did what they wanted to do during the ceremony and not what I had wanted them to do in a perfect world. When I started to stress the little things, Anita helped me to ground my feet. Sometimes, as simple of a person as you are, your mind tends to drift away and you second guess yourself and worry about everything being perfect. Whatever happens, will happen, and it will be your kind of perfect. Anita helped me to remember this. Her husband attended the ceremony with her and even took charge of our entrance, ceremony, and exit music. She really cares about your vision for your day and will honor that. Thank you so much for sharing in our day. You were simply amazing.
    Jordan S. Married on 06/05/2022

Anita was phenomenal!

Anita was phenomenal! My husband and I decided on a last minute, mid-pandemic elopement. We reached out to Anita days before and she was quick to respond, she crafted the most beautiful vows with minimal input from myself or my husband. We will be asking her back for our post-pandemic vow renewal!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

23 photos · 10/20/2019
  • Ray & Ashley
    30 photos · 12/30/2016

Harvest Moon Events, LLC Harvest Moon Events, LLC Wedding Planners

You'll love Anita Gordon! There is a reason she is one of Utah's TOP officiants--she is a real pro at what she does. You can rest assured that she will take care of all the details. She'll get to know you and your fiance, suggest ceremony scripts that will be the best fit for you, and will take care of all the logistics for you. Her kindness and sense of humor are contagious. She'll also become your best friend throughout the process. We highly recommend working with Anita!

Versa Artistry Versa Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Anita is one of my most favorite humans! When you meet her you will totally get me when I say that! Her personality is so fun and lively! She is a pro with people! I love seeing her at weddings. Her ceremonies run seamlessly! There just isn't anyone out there with her experience and professionalism! She books up fast so don't even hesitate to book her! You WILL NOT regret it!!

DJ Pauly Weddings and Events DJ Pauly Weddings and Events Wedding DJs

Anita and Craig both do a fantastic job! I would highly recommend Rev. Anita if you need a non-demoniational officiant for your wedding ceremony. I've worked with her for years and she is always personable, upbeat and professional.

address Salt Lake City, UT, 84117
8012056112
Location of (Rev. Anita J. Gordon)
7660 S Steffensen Dr Cottonwood Heights, UT, 84121