A Celtic Handfasting & Wedding Officiant

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$250 Typical Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$250 Typical Price

New for 2021! I can perform online and international weddings! I am a Utah County designee officiant and as such am able to perform global weddings online. You must get your wedding license through the Utah County Clerk for me to be able to do these types of ceremonies.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you want a wedding that is unique and beautiful, and that includes both ancient traditions and modern customs?

A wedding that is deeply spiritual, honoring the natural world and the joining of two souls, without being preachy, stuffy or boring?

A Celtic handfasting or one of my very spiritual and yet non-denominational ceremonies may be just what you are looking for!

As an experienced celebrant, I can adapt to your needs and incorporate the symbolism and elements that will truly reflect your joining of two individuals in this most beautiful of ceremonies.

I can also help you take into consideration any concerns that you may have to help all members of your family or wedding party feel comfortable. Since 1996, I have officiated at dozens of weddings of all types, from more formal and traditional services to impromptu outdoor handfastings and elopements.

It's *your* special day, and it's my honor and pleasure to help you have the best ceremony you possibly can!

One of the things that sets many of my ceremonies apart is the use of special crystal singing bowls as part of the ceremonies. The bowls are made with quartz crystal and are combined with special minerals and metals such as gold, platinum, ruby, rose quartz and amethyst. They have a wonderful sacred sound and lend a beautiful air to the day.

My rates are reasonable and cover all aspects of the process, from the free initial consultation with you to the rehearsal and the ceremony. For a Celtic handfasting ceremony, I also include a session with the couple to help you construct your own traditional handfasting cord.

I can provide references from my many previous happy couples, and can travel to most areas of Utah and beyond, and have even traveled internationally to perform weddings!

I also perform online (Zoom) weddings that conform to the rules of the State of Utah.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$250

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$75

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$200

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$200

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
UT
WA
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth B. Married on 06/25/2022

Awesome Officiant

Rev. Heron was fantastic. She took the time to meet with us (virtually) multiple times to explain the history and symbolism behind the hand fasting ceremony and talked us through making our cord before our wedding day. We loved our ceremony, which was unique and fit our relationship perfectly. We had a great experience and highly recommend Rev. Heron!
  • Eve
    Eve Married on 11/19/2021

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I asked Rev Heron at 10pm the night before, if she could do a handfasting for our wedding.  And she was able to put together an absolutely beautiful ceremony and at 1:30am on Nov, 19th we were married under the lunar eclipse.  We could not have asked for more, it was above and beyond anything we expected!

I hightly recommend Rev Heron, I would give her a 10 star review if that was possible, my fiancé, excuse me husband, now, and I eloped.  We are going to have a bigger ceremony next year for all our friends and family to attend and we will have Rev Heron there again.

Thank you, Rev Heron, I wish you and everyone that hires you a lifetime of happiness.

Blessed be!
  • Kelly
    Kelly B. Married on 10/23/2021

Handfasting goddess

Heron was professional and a delight to have officiate our ceremony. Would highly recommend her!
  • illustration stars

Deals

A Celtic Handfasting & Wedding Officiant 1
Exclusive

Rev. Kamrin Carver Rev. Kamrin Carver Wedding Officiants

I have heard nothing but good about the professionalism, knowledge and expertise exhibited by this vendor. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Utah Vintage Photo Booth Rental Utah Vintage Photo Booth Rental Photo Booths

Rev. Heron brings a special connection to a wedding ceremony, her ability to connect with couples to create a memorable moment is rare and special. Her prices are affordable and deliver a value that far exceeds expectations and we have recommended her services to many of our clients!

3333 Constitution Ave Salt Lake City, UT, 84119
Location of (A Celtic Handfasting & Wedding Officiant)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding