Salt Lake City, UT 84119 Map · Phone number

About A Celtic Handfasting & Wedding Officiant

Do you want a wedding that is unique and beautiful, and that includes both ancient traditions and modern customs?

A wedding that is deeply spiritual, honoring the natural world and the joining of two souls, without being preachy, stuffy or boring?

A Celtic handfasting or one of my very spiritual and yet non-denominational ceremonies may be just what you are looking for!

As an experienced celebrant, I can adapt to your needs and incorporate the symbolism and elements that will truly reflect your joining of two individuals in this most beautiful of ceremonies.

I can also help you take into consideration any concerns that you may have to help all members of your family or wedding party feel comfortable. Since 1996, I have officiated at dozens of weddings of all types, from more formal and traditional services to impromptu outdoor handfastings and elopements.

It's *your* special day, and it's my honor and pleasure to help you have the best ceremony you possibly can!

One of the things that sets many of my ceremonies apart is the use of special crystal singing bowls as part of the ceremonies. The bowls are made with quartz crystal and are combined with special minerals and metals such as gold, platinum, ruby, rose quartz and amethyst. They have a wonderful sacred sound and lend a beautiful air to the day.

My rates are reasonable and cover all aspects of the process, from the free initial consultation with you to the rehearsal and the ceremony. For a Celtic handfasting ceremony, I also include a session with the couple to help you construct your own traditional handfasting cord.

I can provide references from my many previous happy couples, and can travel to most areas of Utah and beyond, and have even traveled internationally to perform weddings!

Follow A Celtic Handfasting & Wedding Officiant on

A Celtic Handfasting & Wedding Officiant 3
A Celtic Handfasting & Wedding Officiant 4

Monica · Married on 06/22/2019

Highlight of the Wedding

Working with Rev Heron was wonderful. We live out of state and she was very flexible with helping us get ready for our wedding; including meeting over Skype. The ceremony itself fits us as a couple perfectly. It was my favorite part of the wedding.

Sent on 08/17/2019
    A Celtic Handfasting & Wedding Officiant 5
    A Celtic Handfasting & Wedding Officiant 6
    A Celtic Handfasting & Wedding Officiant 7

Katerina Roberts · Married on 03/25/2019

Unforgettable Experience!

The ceremony was well thought out and planned, so we had an easy time customizing to our preferences. Both families were blown away, because it was everything they could have wanted and more. We chose a small ceremony, but it felt monumental.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Rebecca · Married on 10/27/2018

The perfect wedding

Rev. Heron was awesome, she is a great person she helped us so much. Rev. Heron was very patient with us making our hand fasting cord. We would recommend her to anyone and everyone, both me and my husband just loved her. She helped make our wedding magical and that's all we could ask for.

Sent on 08/21/2019

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 75.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 200.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? UT
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Rev. Kamrin Carver
    Rev. Kamrin Carver Wedding Officiants

I have heard nothing but good about the professionalism, knowledge and expertise exhibited by this vendor. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

• Utah Vintage Photo Booth Rental
    Utah Vintage Photo Booth Rental Wedding Rentals

Rev. Heron brings a special connection to a wedding ceremony, her ability to connect with couples to create a memorable moment is rare and special. Her prices are affordable and deliver a value that far exceeds expectations and we have recommended her services to many of our clients!

• Salt Lake City, UT, 84119 See on map