Rev. Anita J. Gordon Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Christina
    Christina A. Married on 06/09/2022

Look no further than Rev. Anita Gordon

Rev. Anita Gordon was the perfect officiant for our wedding. I could not have asked for a more beautiful individual to have performed our ceremony. Anita kept in contact with me via text and email, listened to my opinions, gave me an array of ceremonies to choose from, and allowed me to pick, choose, and personalize what I wanted her to say. She provided the groundwork and allowed me to dictate the direction. She was also extremely kind, down to earth, and patient as my toddlers did what they wanted to do during the ceremony and not what I had wanted them to do in a perfect world. When I started to stress the little things, Anita helped me to ground my feet. Sometimes, as simple of a person as you are, your mind tends to drift away and you second guess yourself and worry about everything being perfect. Whatever happens, will happen, and it will be your kind of perfect. Anita helped me to remember this. Her husband attended the ceremony with her and even took charge of our entrance, ceremony, and exit music. She really cares about your vision for your day and will honor that. Thank you so much for sharing in our day. You were simply amazing.
    Jordan S. Married on 06/05/2022

Anita was phenomenal!

Anita was phenomenal! My husband and I decided on a last minute, mid-pandemic elopement. We reached out to Anita days before and she was quick to respond, she crafted the most beautiful vows with minimal input from myself or my husband. We will be asking her back for our post-pandemic vow renewal!
  • Avery
    Avery H. Married on 05/29/2022

Anita is the best!

Anita is so personable and kind and fun!!!! I am so glad we went with her. She makes connections with everyone she meets and has amazingly customizable ceremonies. PLUS she has a little bit of a southern accent, which grabs everyone’s attention and makes you feel at ease! Hire her!
  • Shannon
    Shannon R. Married on 04/09/2022

Anita was awesome!

Anita was our officiant at a non religious ceremony. The whole process was quick and easy. She gave us complete ability to customize every part of the ceremony. We had her sign a ketubah, wrote our own vows, and broke a glass at the end, Anita was easily able to accommodate both requests. We also have moderately difficult names to pronounce and she made sure she could pronounce them perfectly before the day of the ceremony. She’s very experienced and knows exactly where to stand so pictures turn out the way you want, especially for the first kiss. All in all, we can’t put into words how great the experience was. Wedding planning is stressful, booking Anita as your officiant is one decision you can make confidently while ensuring your ceremony will be in good hands.
  • Meegan
    Meegan T. Married on 02/18/2022

Trust me, just hire her!

Anita was an absolute delight to work with. Very responsive, organized and professional, yet so personable and such a fun personality. She knows what she is doing and puts everyone at ease throughout the whole process! Everyone kept telling us how enjoyable the ceremony was and how great Anita was as an officiant!
    Lesley K. Married on 12/08/2021

The BEST officiant ever

Anita is a gem! I work in the wedding event industry and she is our #1 choice for an officiant. She's professional, charming, spunky, and lots of fun! I hired her for my own wedding and we couldn't have been happier. Our families loved her. My husband and I especially appreciated her help in constructing our vows. Anita is gold. Hire her!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey S. Married on 10/27/2021

Friendly, professional, and overall amazing officiant!

Anita met us out at a remote location in the Utah desert to perform an amazing ceremony! As soon as we reached out to her, it immediately felt like we were talking with an old friend. She was so easy to work with and I loved being able to work with her to create a customized ceremony that fit us perfectly. My mom still talks about how great the ceremony was and I couldn't agree more. I would recommend Anita to everyone!
    Cristina B. Married on 10/16/2021

Wonderful multi-faith wedding!

My husband is Jewish, I am Catholic, and we both wanted a wedding ceremony that touched on both faiths, while still staying true to us as a couple. Anita Gordon came into our lives as a recommendation from our wedding planner and she couldn’t have been more lovely, more professional, and more willing to make our wedding ceremony exactly the way we wanted it! I highly recommend Anita!!!
    Jaclyn Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing! 100% recommend

Anita was perfect for our special day! We traveled to Utah for our wedding and Anita made sure the process was incredibly smooth and could not have been more helpful. Our family loved her and she made our wedding day so special. It’s hard to put into words just how great she is and how thankful we are. I highly recommend!
    Rachel N. Married on 10/09/2021

the best experience!

Anita was very professional and friendly! She really had a way with the crowd and she had us laughing! I felt 100% comfortable with her and she was welcoming right from the start. I’ll recommend her to everyone!
    Griffin S. Married on 10/08/2021

My experience was extremely positive.

Anita was just fantastic! She was super professional and made our wedding ceremony turn out perfect! She was highly organized and made the entire process of creating a unique ceremony speech so easy! I would definitely highly recommend her to anybody looking for that perfect officiant at their wedding!
  • Taryn
    Taryn T. Married on 10/06/2021

Easy-going, professional, and fun

I sent Anita an email after our original plans were canceled, due to COVID-19. My fiance and I wanted to elope in Utah! After a brief phone call and a lot of reassurance from her, I knew she was the right person for the job. We had to push our elopement date out due to cases in NYS and she rolled with it. She even offered to help locate a florist and bring a witness to our very, very intimate elopement. She knew our photographer and they worked well together during the ceremony. She was fun, has a wonderful presence, and brings an element of marital bliss to the altar. It doesn't matter if your wedding is at the top of a mountain, in your car, or a big venue. She was wonderful.
  • Amanda
    Amanda E. Married on 09/30/2021

Perfection

Anita came recommended by one of my dear friends. I could tell just by talking to her on the phone that she was the perfect fit for us. She's the type of person you feel like you've known for years upon meeting.
    Our beautiful ceremony wouldn't have been possible without Anita!!
  • Chloe
    Chloe Married on 09/27/2021

Best Officiant in Utah!

Anita truly is the best officiant you could ever dream of having! My husband and I traveled to Utah from out of the country and Anita provided clear communication and was willing to work with us through every step of planning! Anita not only met, but absolutely surpassed our expectations. She is extremely professional, and took away any stress and worries we had. If you're looking for an officiant, look no further - Anita is without a doubt the top officiant to make your dream day, the best day of your lives!
    Courtney E. Married on 09/25/2021

Anita is amazing!

Anita made crafting our ceremony effortless and was SO kind and down to earth. We absolutely loved working with her and highly recommend using her services! We really wanted something personalized and that felt like us as a couple, and she did just that. She was extremely timely and so easy to talk to you, and so calm even the day of the wedding. Thank YOU, Anita, for making our wedding day so special!!! :)
    Krista L. Married on 09/22/2021

Perfect for our elopement!

Couldn’t have found a better wedding minister! She was so attentive and personal. She even helped with setting up decorations. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a professional wedding minister!
    Holly O. Married on 09/20/2021

Amazing Officiant

Anita was so welcoming, helpful, and amazing! We had an initial phone call and she was so sweet and very receptive. She also clearly and thoroughly provided all the details and options of her services without any pressure. Her forms to fill out were helpful in writing our ceremony just the way we wanted it. We came from out of town for our wedding and she was so kind to offer to help in picking up any last minute details, such as flowers/cake. Her communication was great and she knew exactly what time and what location to be at. We didn’t have a dress rehearsal so, before the ceremony, she helped us to know what to expect. We loved having her as our officiant and she was such a sweet and warm presence on our special day. Thank you, Anita!
  • Chanell
    Chanell L. Married on 09/18/2021

My Fairy Godmother

Anita was so charming and did everything she could to make sure we were not stressed on our big day. She really got to know us and our story. She fit right in and we were so lucky to have her guidance. I felt like Cinderella with a fairy godmother.
    Sadie M. Married on 09/10/2021

Anita is the GOAT!

Anita is the Greatest Of All Time! She made my husband and I feel so at ease at our wedding ceremony. She is an absolute pro and spectacular officiant! We were so impressed and received a lot of compliments from our guests for selecting her. She also did a fantastic job at calming our nerves leading up to the big day. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Anita Gordon! I want to get married again just so we can have her officiate once again!
    Tasha M. Married on 09/04/2021

Super friendly with fast responses

Anita made our day special and really made things go smoothly. Quick responses, and gave suggestions and recommendations. My husband and I eloped at the Salt Flats in Utah and we never have been before. We also combined our honeymoon. Super friendly. Definitely recommend.
    Abby G. Married on 09/03/2021

Anita is incredible!

Our ceremony was incredible! It felt so tailored to our relationship and Anita was so kind and professional. It was truly our dream wedding and it wouldn’t have happened without her! We still get comments from friends and family about how beautiful our ceremony was! Will forever recommend her services!
    Megan H. Married on 08/27/2021

August PC Wedding

Rev. Gordon was an amazing asset to our wedding team. We traveled to Utah to have lunch and walk through everything that was to occur in our wedding. She was a joy to have, and we are grateful that she will be forever in our wedding memories.
    Cameron D. Married on 08/21/2021

Anita is amazing!

Anita, was the best! She took the time to make our ceremony very special and tailored it to exactly what we wanted. Her process is very easy and makes it fun as well. It was great to meet her before the wedding to go over what we were looking for. Her personality shined during the ceremony as well! Would recommend over and over again!
  • Whitney
    Whitney B. Married on 08/19/2021

We couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful, intimate and emotional ceremony

Anita is remarkable! Her words were genuine and beautiful! We have watched the ceremony video countless times since our wedding because we can’t get enough of how beautiful she made the ceremony. I can’t imagine a wedding ceremony without Anita because it would never have been the same without her beautiful spirit and words!