Rev. Anita J. Gordon Reviews

Rev. Anita J. Gordon 5
Rev. Anita J. Gordon 6
Rev. Anita J. Gordon 7

Sabrina · Getting married on 06/15/2019

We had a chaotic wedding day, My water broke that morning (4 weeks early)we were scrambling to let everyone know we were going to the hospital instead of having a wedding. She was very nice about the whole situation offering to come to the hospital so we could get married. We decided to go ahead and get married and did so at the Hope Chapel inside the University Of Utah Hospital. Rev. Anita was so great about the whole thing, Very sweet, professional, and so gracious with the ceremony!! Couldn't have asked for a better Minister!! We would totally recommend her to anyone!!

Emma · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful Ceremony

She did such a great job at explaining how everything would go and did such a beautiful job on delivering the ceremony.

• Patience

Patience · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing day

Anita was more in top of things than me and my now husband. She kept us in check, having her marry us was the best decision we made. Everything was in order, she is very organized and helped us with more than just the ceremony. I highly recommend her!

Kelly Langelier · Married on 10/26/2018

A wonderful memory

Anita was so wonderful, the vows she wrote were personalized in a way that I don’t think anyone could top. She was like family and made our ceremony so so special.

• Lucky

Lucky · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Choice I made!

Right when I got engaged I knew I wanted Anita. The day of our wedding my husband and I were both nervous and forgot everything on our timeline. Luckily Anita was there and took over! She made us both feel at ease and our guests loved her!!

Devin · Married on 10/17/2018

Absolutely Charming and beyond professional

My wife and I had been looking for an officiator online and looked at judges, city officials, religious officials etc. and not one of them gave us that special excitement or that expectation we wanted.
    It's stressful enough with all the wedding planning and everything else going ok that finding an officiator was at the top of the stress levels and first priority.
    I found Anita on wedding wire and called her. I couldn't believe her response to me compared to all the others. She wanted to be objective, helpful, and excited as well.
    She met us at a time best convienent for us. We met her for coffee one morning and she hit the mark big time. Gave us so many choices of what we wanted that was customized, easy, fun, and no stress at all. My wife and I actually wrote majority of our ceremony from Anita's list and Anita was in our corner.
    On our wedding day Anita went beyond our expectations of making our day very special and making our ceremony absolutely perfect.
    DO NOT look anywhere else because Anita is by far one of a kind. She is so professional, classy, fun, sincere, and a wonderful person. I wanted her to stay for our wedding afterwards and let her be a part of the guest list.
    Thanks again Anita and best wishes for your sincere heart and thoughts.

Monica Leger · Married on 10/07/2018

New Best Friend

So, Anita isn't really my new best friend. I can tell you after meeting her for the first time that I wanted her to be. She was GREAT. My fiance and I had no idea what we were doing, and she helped us along every step of the way. She made she we got the ceremony we wanted, and she didn't try to put us into some pre-planned mold. She has natural southern charm. I wouldn't have wanted anyone other than Anita to officiate our wedding.

Danielle Ely · Married on 10/06/2018

Reliable and Professional

Anita was great! She even came to our rehearsal dinner (30+ minutes away) the night before to do a quick run through of the wedding ceremony. This really helped everyone feel relaxed and confident for the wedding the next day. She always quickly responded to our emails and didn't bat an eye when we turned in our wedding ceremony template the week of the wedding, with many customizations. We highly recommend her for any Utah wedding, especially a destination wedding like ours!

Nicole · Married on 09/30/2018

If you wan the perfect wedding ceremony Anita is your lady!

Anita was such a sweetheart and we couldn't have been happier with our choice. She was always quick to respond to the million questions I had and always willing to help the best she could. I loved that we could make our own ceremony and personalize it to fit us. She fit right in with my family and friends and we all had a blast. You would be crazy to not hire her!

Haley · Married on 09/29/2018

Anita made our wedding experience even better!

Anita was amazing, she made you feel so comfortable around her. She was very charismatic and upbeat during the ceremony and put smiles on everyone’s faces. She made our wedding day even better!

• Shelby

Shelby · Married on 09/25/2018

Anita was extraordinary

She was absolutely amazing. Kind , funny , and easy going. Communicating long distance was painless and stress free. She is very good at what she does. It was nice to have a guide and be able to pick our ceremony wordings. She even helped my husband when he was nervous about going in front of a crowd. Highly highly recommend. Just hire her already ;)

• Catherine

Catherine · Married on 09/22/2018

The Best of the Best

Anita was so energetic and organized from the get go! My partner and I were amazed by how informative she was and had us feeling great after our first meeting. Anita took us through step by step and the entire process felt effortless and straight forward. We highly recommend Anita for your ceremony and truly thank her for making the beginning of our lives such a memorable experience!

Jessie Kaplan · Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent! Highly recommend!

Rev. Anita Gordon did an absolutely fabulous job officiating our ceremony. She was responsive and available and made the planning part very easy, allowing us to craft the ceremony into what was most meaningful for us. On our actual day she did a fabulous job and made everyone laugh and cry with her words. She made our day so special--we loved her and our guests loved her. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant!

Jenny · Married on 09/17/2018

Anita was absolutely wonderful every step of the way. I can’t imagine how much more stressed I would’ve been if we had gone with someone else. She was always on top of everything, very accommodating to our wishes, and made us feel so comfortable and delivered flawlessly on our big day. If you are going in blindly like I was and are reading reviews to decide who to officiate your ceremony, do yourself a favor and book with Anita Gordon. We couldn’t be happier that we did! :)

Devyn · Married on 09/13/2018

Anita was so amazing. Our ceremony was so beautiful and the coolest thing is we picked what we wanted. I'm so happy my now wife and I chose her.

H N C · Married on 09/09/2018

Amazing wedding officiant

Anita was graceful, eloquent and witty. She arrived early to our wedding, reassured me that our wedding will go well and helped us with getting all the details correct.
    Anita smoothed over all the bumps such as me stuttering a little through one of the lines. Instead of it being embarrassing, we all had a good laugh about it and it became a fun memory for us. I would definitely recommend Anita if you are looking for someone amazing to officiate your wedding.

• Lia

Lia · Married on 09/08/2018

We recommend Anita to everyone!

Anita is wonderful! It was an honor to have her officiate our wedding. She's professional, thoughtful and punctual. We truly loved working with her.

Britteny · Married on 08/25/2018

I can’t say enough about Anita! From the first time we met, she completely put my mind at ease. She loves what she does as a wedding officiant. She’s professional, organized and charismatic. She lets you choose from a variety of ceremonies and anything you would like to include, she’s open to it. She includes you in creating the ceremony you want without it being overwhelming. We were able to write our own wedding vows (not required) and it was the highlight of the night for many of the guests and ourselves. She was there the day of on time and she ran through what was expected of everyone beforehand. The way she presented the ceremony was beautiful. I couldn’t have asked for more! She was part of making our wedding day so incredibly special. It was all I wanted and more! Of all of the things I had to take care of for our big day, the choice to hire her and creating a ceremony was the smoothest, simplest task that was actually enjoyable!

Rev. Anita J. Gordon 8
    Rev. Anita J. Gordon 9
    Rev. Anita J. Gordon 10
    Rev. Anita J. Gordon 11
    Rev. Anita J. Gordon 12
  • Kareen

Kareen Larson · Married on 08/18/2018

Reverend Anita Gordon

Reverend Anita Gordon made our day very special. I can’t thank her enough. Yes,Yes and Yes I would recommend her to everyone.

Tayla · Married on 08/17/2018

Simply the best!

Anita is amazing. She is easy to get in contact with, punctual and truly made our day special. We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant!

Mariah Day · Married on 08/11/2018

The Perfect Choice

Anita was perfect for our wedding!

• Morgan

Morgan Jensen · Married on 08/01/2018

There is no one better

Anita is hands down The best person to officiate your wedding. She made the day of as well as the pre-wedding stuff go so smooth. She is such a funny, and sweet lady who knows her stuff! Book her and you will have peace of mind on your big day.

Pam Mccoy · Married on 07/13/2018

Fantastic!

We LOVE Anita Gordon! She's fun, sweet, attentive to all of your requests and is a daredevil who will "run with whatever" u choose for your wedding! Have already told others about her and would definitely recommend her again!!!

Kaitlyn Bastian · Married on 07/01/2018

Very personalized

Anita was very accommodating to all of our requests. She went above and beyond with even the little things. Our ceremony was so personalized and perfect for us.