Rev. Anita J. Gordon Reviews

259 Reviews for Rev. Anita J. Gordon

259 Rev. Anita J. Gordon Reviews

Emma · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful Ceremony

She did such a great job at explaining how everything would go and did such a beautiful job on delivering the ceremony.

• Patience

Patience · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing day

Anita was more in top of things than me and my now husband. She kept us in check, having her marry us was the best decision we made. Everything was in order, she is very organized and helped us with more than just the ceremony. I highly recommend her!

Monica Leger · Married on 10/07/2018

New Best Friend

So, Anita isn't really my new best friend. I can tell you after meeting her for the first time that I wanted her to be. She was GREAT. My fiance and I had no idea what we were doing, and she helped us along every step of the way. She made she we got the ceremony we wanted, and she didn't try to put us into some pre-planned mold. She has natural southern charm. I wouldn't have wanted anyone other than Anita to officiate our wedding.

Haley · Married on 09/29/2018

Anita made our wedding experience even better!

Anita was amazing, she made you feel so comfortable around her. She was very charismatic and upbeat during the ceremony and put smiles on everyone’s faces. She made our wedding day even better!

• Shelby

Shelby · Married on 09/25/2018

Anita was extraordinary

She was absolutely amazing. Kind , funny , and easy going. Communicating long distance was painless and stress free. She is very good at what she does. It was nice to have a guide and be able to pick our ceremony wordings. She even helped my husband when he was nervous about going in front of a crowd. Highly highly recommend. Just hire her already ;)

• Catherine

Catherine · Married on 09/22/2018

The Best of the Best

Anita was so energetic and organized from the get go! My partner and I were amazed by how informative she was and had us feeling great after our first meeting. Anita took us through step by step and the entire process felt effortless and straight forward. We highly recommend Anita for your ceremony and truly thank her for making the beginning of our lives such a memorable experience!

Jenny · Married on 09/17/2018

Anita was absolutely wonderful every step of the way. I can’t imagine how much more stressed I would’ve been if we had gone with someone else. She was always on top of everything, very accommodating to our wishes, and made us feel so comfortable and delivered flawlessly on our big day. If you are going in blindly like I was and are reading reviews to decide who to officiate your ceremony, do yourself a favor and book with Anita Gordon. We couldn’t be happier that we did! :)

Devyn · Married on 09/13/2018

Anita was so amazing. Our ceremony was so beautiful and the coolest thing is we picked what we wanted. I'm so happy my now wife and I chose her.

• Lia

Lia · Married on 09/08/2018

We recommend Anita to everyone!

Anita is wonderful! It was an honor to have her officiate our wedding. She's professional, thoughtful and punctual. We truly loved working with her.

Britteny · Married on 08/25/2018

I can’t say enough about Anita! From the first time we met, she completely put my mind at ease. She loves what she does as a wedding officiant. She’s professional, organized and charismatic. She lets you choose from a variety of ceremonies and anything you would like to include, she’s open to it. She includes you in creating the ceremony you want without it being overwhelming. We were able to write our own wedding vows (not required) and it was the highlight of the night for many of the guests and ourselves. She was there the day of on time and she ran through what was expected of everyone beforehand. The way she presented the ceremony was beautiful. I couldn’t have asked for more! She was part of making our wedding day so incredibly special. It was all I wanted and more! Of all of the things I had to take care of for our big day, the choice to hire her and creating a ceremony was the smoothest, simplest task that was actually enjoyable!

Rev. Anita J. Gordon 1
    Rev. Anita J. Gordon 2
    Rev. Anita J. Gordon 3
    Rev. Anita J. Gordon 4
    Rev. Anita J. Gordon 5
  • Kareen

Kareen Larson · Married on 08/18/2018

Reverend Anita Gordon

Reverend Anita Gordon made our day very special. I can’t thank her enough. Yes,Yes and Yes I would recommend her to everyone.

Tayla · Married on 08/17/2018

Simply the best!

Anita is amazing. She is easy to get in contact with, punctual and truly made our day special. We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant!

Mariah Day · Married on 08/11/2018

The Perfect Choice

Anita was perfect for our wedding!

• Morgan

Morgan Jensen · Married on 08/01/2018

There is no one better

Anita is hands down The best person to officiate your wedding. She made the day of as well as the pre-wedding stuff go so smooth. She is such a funny, and sweet lady who knows her stuff! Book her and you will have peace of mind on your big day.

Pam Mccoy · Married on 07/13/2018

Fantastic!

We LOVE Anita Gordon! She's fun, sweet, attentive to all of your requests and is a daredevil who will "run with whatever" u choose for your wedding! Have already told others about her and would definitely recommend her again!!!

Erin Kipp · Married on 06/16/2018

Absolutely wonderful in every way!

Anita is absolutely amazing. I don’t use that word lightly because (having gone through the process recently) I know how stressful planning a wedding is and how much pressure there is to make sure every piece of the puzzle comes together flawlessly on the day. Anita not only handled the ceremony planning, timing and wording- she helped us with the procession (who should walk when and where) and on top of that she answered all my questions that had nothing to do with the ceremony (bar signage, amount on bar etc.). She reiterated that we had nothing to worry about on the day but to get married and she would handle the rest. She became something of a wedding planner/coordinator and did it with a smile on her face and such a wonderful, loving attitude. She did such a fantastic job that a couple at our wedding decided to use her for their wedding which was a few months after ours.

Erin · Married on 06/16/2018

Anita is Amazing!

Anita is the best! She was so easy to work with, very professional and VERY knowledgeable on all things wedding. We ended up asking her questions that had nothing to do with her role in the wedding and she had wonderful ideas and suggestions for us (even helped with wording on one of our bar signs!) She made us feel very secure leading up to the wedding because we knew she had everything handled. She is professional looking and sounding and everyone was really impressed. In fact, a couple at our wedding ended up hiring her for theirs! She had wonderful ceremony wording options and was extremely willing to work with our vision and create the right ceremony for us. Anita really was a rock through all the planning and on the actual day. 100% recommend her.

Lindsay · Married on 06/10/2018

I think my husband described Rev. Anita’s genuine character best when he said that talking with Rev. Anita felt like you were just catching up with an old friend, even though we just met. There is something about her that makes you know and feel, she is a very special person. She is incredibly personable yet a complete professional and an expert at her art. We are beyond elated with the entire experience from beginning to end with Rev. Anita as our wedding officiant. She writes amazingly beautiful ceremonies and picked out certain things when we met with her and told her our story that made the ceremony totally personal to us and our families. She also understood our love for our pup and our want to have him every bit part of the ceremony that we were and she made that happen! We wanted a non-religious ceremony focused around friendship and she absolutely delivered exactly what we wanted...but even better than we could have imagined. She also made sure we knew she was there for us during the whole process, including wedding day which was so comforting. She even jumped in and helped pin boutonnieres on everyone and made sure the timeline stayed on-track as much as possible! Throughout the ceremony, she discreetly made sure to give my husband and I queues to remember what we should be doing since everything we discussed before the ceremony just went blank in the moment and she also was able to read the audience and do some impromptu things that made it very personable and were so funny, fitting to what was going on and whitty! We just cannot thank and give Rev. Anita enough kudos for the beautiful and fantastic job she did. She is absolutely amazing and we would not change a single thing. We would recommend Rev. Anita to everyone! She makes us want to get married over and over again which, if/when we renew our vows...we know EXACTLY who we are going to ask! She is an absolutely wonderful officiant, a genuinely kind human being and we are lucky to have met her.

Rev. Anita J. Gordon 6
    Rev. Anita J. Gordon 7
    Rev. Anita J. Gordon 8
    Rev. Anita J. Gordon 9
    Rev. Anita J. Gordon 10
    Rev. Anita J. Gordon 11

Audrey Kimber · Married on 06/09/2018

Anita is Amazing!

Anita was amazing! She was exactly what we were looking for! Very responsive and attentive to what we wanted in our ceremony!

Morgan Hartmann · Married on 06/02/2018

We LOVE Anita!

Everything about our experience with Anita was wonderful! Finding someone to marry you can be a big deal and sometimes stressful. Anita was AMAZING at giving guidance on how to go about formulating a ceremony to fit exactly what you want and no part of our experience doing that was difficult or stressful. She makes it super easy! Anita is also a wonderful person with a great sense of humor and we had a great time working with her! I HIGHLY recommend Anita to marry you! :)

Micah Tu · Married on 05/31/2018

Wedding Officiant

Anita is the best! She took the time to get to know us as a couple and customized our ceremony. I felt like we were old friends from the moment we met. She has a way of engaging and connecting with people that automatically brings feelings of comfort. She was amazing on our wedding day. She talked to the whole wedding party and made sure people knew where they were supposed to be and everything went so smoothly. We adore her and would highly recommend!

• Angie

Angie · Married on 05/26/2018

Anita Gordon was Spectacular

Highly recommend Anita for all your officiant needs. She gets booked up extremely fast due to her expertise! So the sooner the better. I booked Anita 10 months in advance to make sure I got her on my special day. She was there for us every step of the way making our special day so special and memorable. Anita is professional and personable! Anita is adaptable to any requests you might have. She literally took all the stress of what to do at the ceremony off our shoulders and made it so easy. I've been in so many weddings and when it came to my own I wanted the perfect dream team vendors and Anita blew it out of the park! Thank you Anita, you really are THE BEST!

• Z

Zhizhou · Married on 05/19/2018

Awesome, couldn't have been better

Anita was just awesome! She is professional, witty, elegant, and fun. We feel so lucky to have her officiate our wedding at Red Butte Garden. Working with her is super easy. During the meeting she provided us with different versions of the readings (religious or non-religious), and even divided it up for each section, so you can literally a la carte your own readings if you would like. On the wedding day she made sure everything went well. We felt she always has our back. Thank you Anita!

Sarah · Married on 12/09/2017

I eloped in Moab, UT and started looking for great officiants, and BOOM, landed on Rev. Anita. My God, am I glad I did. I can't image our ceremony (and my mental state during said elopement) without her.

From our first conversation about booking and planning, to our last about the ceremony itself, I relished her warmth and calm disposition. She is the type of person that makes you sit back and think about what a good person she is (even after just talking on the phone!). Rev. Anita helped us create a ceremony that was truly unique and our own. She was so open to input and feedback and wrote in the things we really wanted (including a prayer from each of our families and two passages we really liked). She never pressured me or hurried me along.

Rev. Anita drove 4 hours to officiate and my husband and I had planned on a time to meet for our ceremony. We got lost (of course) and ended up on a 2 hour detour. Anita remained so calm and composed and helped me relax when we finally made it to our location. What kind of person does that?! She had literally just driven a zillion miles and even after I delayed her trip home, she kept loving on me and making me feel wonderful.

She is such a special person and will really make an imprint on your heart. Trust me when I say that her services are worth every single penny, and so much more.

Rev. Anita- we love you and are so thankful to have met you. You are truly an wonderful, warm spirit and helped make our day so much more than we ever dreamed!