Rev. Anita J. Gordon Reviews

Rev. Anita J. Gordon 4
Rev. Anita J. Gordon 5
  • Jenny

Jenny Willden · Married on 09/06/2019

Look no further for an officiant

I knew when I met Anita that he was the perfect fit as officiant for our wedding. She did an excellent job with our ceremony, even when we made last-minute changes, and made sure our personal vows were ready to go. She even stuck around after and chatted with our guests and helped our timeline move along for the wedding. Couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Steffine

Steffine Amodt · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing experience

Rev. Anita J Gordon is very easy to talk to and is all about making your ceremony all about you and your vision. She was well prepared and I had no doubt in hiring her.

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Becca

Becca Babicz · Married on 07/06/2019

Very Passionate Reverend Who Cares A Lot

We didn't want to add any wedding pressure on any of our friends or family to marry us, so we hired a pro! Anita was perfect for us. Her love story about us was spot on, and very sweet, and she made it easy for us to choose which kind of ceremony we wanted. Anita is very passionate about what she does and it comes through in her work. She's a gem!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Kirstin

Kirstin · Married on 06/23/2019

Absolutely the best!!!

Rev Anita is amazing. She makes the whole process so easy & has such a joyful infectious nature. She same day you templates from several different types of ceremonies & you can choose parts from each one to make your own ceremony. I highly recommend her!!!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Sabrina · Married on 06/15/2019

We had a chaotic wedding day, My water broke that morning (4 weeks early)we were scrambling to let everyone know we were going to the hospital instead of having a wedding. She was very nice about the whole situation offering to come to the hospital so we could get married. We decided to go ahead and get married and did so at the Hope Chapel inside the University Of Utah Hospital. Rev. Anita was so great about the whole thing, Very sweet, professional, and so gracious with the ceremony!! Couldn't have asked for a better Minister!! We would totally recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 07/27/2012

Stephanie Hurst · Married on 06/01/2019

The best officiant in Utah!

We were so lucky to have Anita officiate our wedding. She was luckily available on our wedding day. The process of working with Anita was smoother than I ever dreamed. I love how simple she has made the process of selecting your wedding ceremony. My husband and I spent about an hour putting everything together after meeting with her- and it was done! Anita had options for everyone, and totally understood that I did not want to be weepy at my wedding with the vows. (More power to you, if that's what you want. She'll be able to help you too.) Thank you Anita!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Kara · Married on 03/02/2019

Perfectly Personalized

Anita was the perfect choice to officiate our snowy winter wedding at Red Pine Lodge! She was easy to work with and provided us with just the right amount of customization for our ceremony. Anita was also super flexible and gave us some great options to shorten the ceremony when she saw our guests were snow-covered and cold! I highly recommend choosing Anita as your officiant for any type of wedding!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Emma · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful Ceremony

She did such a great job at explaining how everything would go and did such a beautiful job on delivering the ceremony.

• Patience

Patience · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing day

Anita was more in top of things than me and my now husband. She kept us in check, having her marry us was the best decision we made. Everything was in order, she is very organized and helped us with more than just the ceremony. I highly recommend her!

Kelly Langelier · Married on 10/26/2018

A wonderful memory

Anita was so wonderful, the vows she wrote were personalized in a way that I don’t think anyone could top. She was like family and made our ceremony so so special.

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Lucky

Lucky · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Choice I made!

Right when I got engaged I knew I wanted Anita. The day of our wedding my husband and I were both nervous and forgot everything on our timeline. Luckily Anita was there and took over! She made us both feel at ease and our guests loved her!!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Devin · Married on 10/17/2018

Absolutely Charming and beyond professional

My wife and I had been looking for an officiator online and looked at judges, city officials, religious officials etc. and not one of them gave us that special excitement or that expectation we wanted.
    It's stressful enough with all the wedding planning and everything else going ok that finding an officiator was at the top of the stress levels and first priority.
    I found Anita on wedding wire and called her. I couldn't believe her response to me compared to all the others. She wanted to be objective, helpful, and excited as well.
    She met us at a time best convienent for us. We met her for coffee one morning and she hit the mark big time. Gave us so many choices of what we wanted that was customized, easy, fun, and no stress at all. My wife and I actually wrote majority of our ceremony from Anita's list and Anita was in our corner.
    On our wedding day Anita went beyond our expectations of making our day very special and making our ceremony absolutely perfect.
    DO NOT look anywhere else because Anita is by far one of a kind. She is so professional, classy, fun, sincere, and a wonderful person. I wanted her to stay for our wedding afterwards and let her be a part of the guest list.
    Thanks again Anita and best wishes for your sincere heart and thoughts.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Monica Leger · Married on 10/07/2018

New Best Friend

So, Anita isn't really my new best friend. I can tell you after meeting her for the first time that I wanted her to be. She was GREAT. My fiance and I had no idea what we were doing, and she helped us along every step of the way. She made she we got the ceremony we wanted, and she didn't try to put us into some pre-planned mold. She has natural southern charm. I wouldn't have wanted anyone other than Anita to officiate our wedding.

Danielle Ely · Married on 10/06/2018

Reliable and Professional

Anita was great! She even came to our rehearsal dinner (30+ minutes away) the night before to do a quick run through of the wedding ceremony. This really helped everyone feel relaxed and confident for the wedding the next day. She always quickly responded to our emails and didn't bat an eye when we turned in our wedding ceremony template the week of the wedding, with many customizations. We highly recommend her for any Utah wedding, especially a destination wedding like ours!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/30/2018

If you wan the perfect wedding ceremony Anita is your lady!

Anita was such a sweetheart and we couldn't have been happier with our choice. She was always quick to respond to the million questions I had and always willing to help the best she could. I loved that we could make our own ceremony and personalize it to fit us. She fit right in with my family and friends and we all had a blast. You would be crazy to not hire her!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Haley · Married on 09/29/2018

Anita made our wedding experience even better!

Anita was amazing, she made you feel so comfortable around her. She was very charismatic and upbeat during the ceremony and put smiles on everyone’s faces. She made our wedding day even better!

• Shelby

Shelby · Married on 09/25/2018

Anita was extraordinary

She was absolutely amazing. Kind , funny , and easy going. Communicating long distance was painless and stress free. She is very good at what she does. It was nice to have a guide and be able to pick our ceremony wordings. She even helped my husband when he was nervous about going in front of a crowd. Highly highly recommend. Just hire her already ;)

• Catherine

Catherine · Married on 09/22/2018

The Best of the Best

Anita was so energetic and organized from the get go! My partner and I were amazed by how informative she was and had us feeling great after our first meeting. Anita took us through step by step and the entire process felt effortless and straight forward. We highly recommend Anita for your ceremony and truly thank her for making the beginning of our lives such a memorable experience!

Jessie Kaplan · Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent! Highly recommend!

Rev. Anita Gordon did an absolutely fabulous job officiating our ceremony. She was responsive and available and made the planning part very easy, allowing us to craft the ceremony into what was most meaningful for us. On our actual day she did a fabulous job and made everyone laugh and cry with her words. She made our day so special--we loved her and our guests loved her. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Jenny · Married on 09/17/2018

Anita was absolutely wonderful every step of the way. I can’t imagine how much more stressed I would’ve been if we had gone with someone else. She was always on top of everything, very accommodating to our wishes, and made us feel so comfortable and delivered flawlessly on our big day. If you are going in blindly like I was and are reading reviews to decide who to officiate your ceremony, do yourself a favor and book with Anita Gordon. We couldn’t be happier that we did! :)

Sent on 09/22/2018

Devyn · Married on 09/13/2018

Anita was so amazing. Our ceremony was so beautiful and the coolest thing is we picked what we wanted. I'm so happy my now wife and I chose her.

Sent on 09/15/2018

H N C · Married on 09/09/2018

Amazing wedding officiant

Anita was graceful, eloquent and witty. She arrived early to our wedding, reassured me that our wedding will go well and helped us with getting all the details correct.
    Anita smoothed over all the bumps such as me stuttering a little through one of the lines. Instead of it being embarrassing, we all had a good laugh about it and it became a fun memory for us. I would definitely recommend Anita if you are looking for someone amazing to officiate your wedding.

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Lia

Lia · Married on 09/08/2018

We recommend Anita to everyone!

Anita is wonderful! It was an honor to have her officiate our wedding. She's professional, thoughtful and punctual. We truly loved working with her.

Britteny · Married on 08/25/2018

I can’t say enough about Anita! From the first time we met, she completely put my mind at ease. She loves what she does as a wedding officiant. She’s professional, organized and charismatic. She lets you choose from a variety of ceremonies and anything you would like to include, she’s open to it. She includes you in creating the ceremony you want without it being overwhelming. We were able to write our own wedding vows (not required) and it was the highlight of the night for many of the guests and ourselves. She was there the day of on time and she ran through what was expected of everyone beforehand. The way she presented the ceremony was beautiful. I couldn’t have asked for more! She was part of making our wedding day so incredibly special. It was all I wanted and more! Of all of the things I had to take care of for our big day, the choice to hire her and creating a ceremony was the smoothest, simplest task that was actually enjoyable!

Rev. Anita J. Gordon 6
    Sent on 09/30/2018
  • Kareen

Kareen Larson · Married on 08/18/2018

Reverend Anita Gordon

Reverend Anita Gordon made our day very special. I can’t thank her enough. Yes,Yes and Yes I would recommend her to everyone.