Rev. Anita J. Gordon Reviews

281 Reviews for Rev. Anita J. Gordon

• Christina

Christina Albizu · Getting married on 06/09/2022

Look no further than Rev. Anita Gordon

Rev. Anita Gordon was the perfect officiant for our wedding. I could not have asked for a more beautiful individual to have performed our ceremony. Anita kept in contact with me via text and email, listened to my opinions, gave me an array of ceremonies to choose from, and allowed me to pick, choose, and personalize what I wanted her to say. She provided the groundwork and allowed me to dictate the direction. She was also extremely kind, down to earth, and patient as my toddlers did what they wanted to do during the ceremony and not what I had wanted them to do in a perfect world. When I started to stress the little things, Anita helped me to ground my feet. Sometimes, as simple of a person as you are, your mind tends to drift away and you second guess yourself and worry about everything being perfect. Whatever happens, will happen, and it will be your kind of perfect. Anita helped me to remember this. Her husband attended the ceremony with her and even took charge of our entrance, ceremony, and exit music. She really cares about your vision for your day and will honor that. Thank you so much for sharing in our day. You were simply amazing.

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • Taryn

Taryn Tomasik · Getting married on 10/06/2021

Easy-going, professional, and fun

I sent Anita an email after our original plans were canceled, due to COVID-19. My fiance and I wanted to elope in Utah! After a brief phone call and a lot of reassurance from her, I knew she was the right person for the job. We had to push our elopement date out due to cases in NYS and she rolled with it. She even offered to help locate a florist and bring a witness to our very, very intimate elopement. She knew our photographer and they worked well together during the ceremony. She was fun, has a wonderful presence, and brings an element of marital bliss to the altar. It doesn't matter if your wedding is at the top of a mountain, in your car, or a big venue. She was wonderful.

Sent on 07/06/2020
  • Keysha

Keysha Klungervik · Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely PERFECT!!!

We got married on Saturday, after already needing to postpone our wedding. Anita has been with us through the whole process and was so helpful and flexible with our changing schedule. She made everything so much easier, and with all of her experience, she made the ceremony so special and flawless. She is such a people person, and you can feel the warmth of her personality even over the phone. She is truly an expert and will add so much to your ceremony. Our guests raved about her all through the reception, and are still reaching out to me to say how wonderful she was. Trust me, coming from a covid bride- she will take away so much unnecessary stress from the process, and you will be able to trust that she will do all the hard stuff for you and offer guidance and support through your whole planning process. I cannot recommend her enough, she is absolutely the best!

Thank you, Anita!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Julia · Married on 09/03/2020

Anita was so very helpful on our wedding day. She walked us through the whole process before the wedding started, and made the entire ceremony very smooth! We didn't have to think about anything (what to do with my flowers, when do we need to put the rings on, etc), she took care of all the details. I would recommend Anita to anybody who wants to have a fun and smooth wedding!

Sent on 11/05/2016
  • marknorman062020@gmail.com

Andriqous Mark · Married on 07/25/2020

Amazing officiant

We are excited we Choose Rev. Anita she is amazing and help with everything. Even stress on your special day. You will not be disappointed with her.

Sent on 07/27/2020

Anna & Melissa · Married on 07/10/2020

Anna & Melissa

If you want the best there is no one better than Anita!! She was absolutely perfect!! The ceremony matched us and had personality and energy and was so incredibly special! Anita, you were amazing and we are so thankful we had you there to help make it official! Thank you!

Sent on 07/12/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa Gonzales · Married on 07/10/2020

Melissa & Anna

Anita is the best officiant!! We instantly connected as if we had known each other our whole lives. She helped us plan the ceremony exactly to our needs and walked us through every step. Definitely loved having her be a part of our big day!

Sent on 07/12/2020
  • Jenny

Jenny Willden · Married on 09/06/2019

Look no further for an officiant

I knew when I met Anita that he was the perfect fit as officiant for our wedding. She did an excellent job with our ceremony, even when we made last-minute changes, and made sure our personal vows were ready to go. She even stuck around after and chatted with our guests and helped our timeline move along for the wedding. Couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Steffine

Steffine Amodt · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing experience

Rev. Anita J Gordon is very easy to talk to and is all about making your ceremony all about you and your vision. She was well prepared and I had no doubt in hiring her.

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Becca

Becca Babicz · Married on 07/06/2019

Very Passionate Reverend Who Cares A Lot

We didn't want to add any wedding pressure on any of our friends or family to marry us, so we hired a pro! Anita was perfect for us. Her love story about us was spot on, and very sweet, and she made it easy for us to choose which kind of ceremony we wanted. Anita is very passionate about what she does and it comes through in her work. She's a gem!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Kirstin

Kirstin · Married on 06/23/2019

Absolutely the best!!!

Rev Anita is amazing. She makes the whole process so easy & has such a joyful infectious nature. She same day you templates from several different types of ceremonies & you can choose parts from each one to make your own ceremony. I highly recommend her!!!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Sabrina · Married on 06/15/2019

We had a chaotic wedding day, My water broke that morning (4 weeks early)we were scrambling to let everyone know we were going to the hospital instead of having a wedding. She was very nice about the whole situation offering to come to the hospital so we could get married. We decided to go ahead and get married and did so at the Hope Chapel inside the University Of Utah Hospital. Rev. Anita was so great about the whole thing, Very sweet, professional, and so gracious with the ceremony!! Couldn't have asked for a better Minister!! We would totally recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 07/27/2012

Stephanie Hurst · Married on 06/01/2019

The best officiant in Utah!

We were so lucky to have Anita officiate our wedding. She was luckily available on our wedding day. The process of working with Anita was smoother than I ever dreamed. I love how simple she has made the process of selecting your wedding ceremony. My husband and I spent about an hour putting everything together after meeting with her- and it was done! Anita had options for everyone, and totally understood that I did not want to be weepy at my wedding with the vows. (More power to you, if that's what you want. She'll be able to help you too.) Thank you Anita!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Kara · Married on 03/02/2019

Perfectly Personalized

Anita was the perfect choice to officiate our snowy winter wedding at Red Pine Lodge! She was easy to work with and provided us with just the right amount of customization for our ceremony. Anita was also super flexible and gave us some great options to shorten the ceremony when she saw our guests were snow-covered and cold! I highly recommend choosing Anita as your officiant for any type of wedding!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Emma · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful Ceremony

She did such a great job at explaining how everything would go and did such a beautiful job on delivering the ceremony.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Patience

Patience · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing day

Anita was more in top of things than me and my now husband. She kept us in check, having her marry us was the best decision we made. Everything was in order, she is very organized and helped us with more than just the ceremony. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Kelly Langelier · Married on 10/26/2018

A wonderful memory

Anita was so wonderful, the vows she wrote were personalized in a way that I don’t think anyone could top. She was like family and made our ceremony so so special.

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Lucky

Lucky · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Choice I made!

Right when I got engaged I knew I wanted Anita. The day of our wedding my husband and I were both nervous and forgot everything on our timeline. Luckily Anita was there and took over! She made us both feel at ease and our guests loved her!!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Monica Leger · Married on 10/07/2018

New Best Friend

So, Anita isn't really my new best friend. I can tell you after meeting her for the first time that I wanted her to be. She was GREAT. My fiance and I had no idea what we were doing, and she helped us along every step of the way. She made she we got the ceremony we wanted, and she didn't try to put us into some pre-planned mold. She has natural southern charm. I wouldn't have wanted anyone other than Anita to officiate our wedding.

Danielle Ely · Married on 10/06/2018

Reliable and Professional

Anita was great! She even came to our rehearsal dinner (30+ minutes away) the night before to do a quick run through of the wedding ceremony. This really helped everyone feel relaxed and confident for the wedding the next day. She always quickly responded to our emails and didn't bat an eye when we turned in our wedding ceremony template the week of the wedding, with many customizations. We highly recommend her for any Utah wedding, especially a destination wedding like ours!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/30/2018

If you wan the perfect wedding ceremony Anita is your lady!

Anita was such a sweetheart and we couldn't have been happier with our choice. She was always quick to respond to the million questions I had and always willing to help the best she could. I loved that we could make our own ceremony and personalize it to fit us. She fit right in with my family and friends and we all had a blast. You would be crazy to not hire her!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Haley · Married on 09/29/2018

Anita made our wedding experience even better!

Anita was amazing, she made you feel so comfortable around her. She was very charismatic and upbeat during the ceremony and put smiles on everyone’s faces. She made our wedding day even better!

• Shelby

Shelby · Married on 09/25/2018

Anita was extraordinary

She was absolutely amazing. Kind , funny , and easy going. Communicating long distance was painless and stress free. She is very good at what she does. It was nice to have a guide and be able to pick our ceremony wordings. She even helped my husband when he was nervous about going in front of a crowd. Highly highly recommend. Just hire her already ;)

• Catherine

Catherine · Married on 09/22/2018

The Best of the Best

Anita was so energetic and organized from the get go! My partner and I were amazed by how informative she was and had us feeling great after our first meeting. Anita took us through step by step and the entire process felt effortless and straight forward. We highly recommend Anita for your ceremony and truly thank her for making the beginning of our lives such a memorable experience!