by appointment, Farmington, UT 84025 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Wedding Expectations

Wedding Expectations is a wedding planning company that is located in Salt Lake City, Utah. The company was founded by creative entrepreneur Rebecca Thomas. Wedding Expectations is able to help celebrations large or small, crafting a crowd-pleasing event for all. Their expertly curated solutions strive to take the stress of coordination off of the couple's shoulders, letting them enjoy their special day.

Wedding Expectations offers numerous invitation designs that can be chosen from. They also have multiple planning packages. These include day-of coordination and management, partial planning, and full-service planning.

Other Services
This wedding planner provides additional services, such as budget analysis, event design, timelines, to-do lists, and more. Couples will also be able to receive assistance in their flower and decor selections. Wedding Expectations can offer referral services should couples require additional solutions for a grand occasion.

Follow Wedding Expectations on
rebecca thomas favorites 0015 51 102816

17 Reviews for Wedding Expectations

• Kimberly

Kimberly Harris · Married on 08/24/2019

Great Planner and Amazing Florals!

I was hesitant to use their florals because the quote was so cheaper than all the other places I found, but I’m so glad I used Wedding Expectations. The florals were BEAUTIFUL and exactly what I wanted!!
    Also I had Miranda as my full wedding planner to help with all planning. She provided great vendor recommendations, but really was the most helpful on the wedding day. She took care of us, made sure we got food, packed our getaway car with wedding cake and goodies, and just made the night so much less stressful. Definitely recommend wedding expectations! They surpassed my expectations.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/28/2019

Beyond Grateful for Wedding Expectations

It's hard to find the words to explain how amazing Wedding Expectations was to work with, and how important Miranda was for having a truly perfect wedding night. We chose the Day Of package and I'm so glad we did. The moment I met Miranda I felt the stress of wedding planning melt away. We also rented several decor and signs from them, and everything was high quality and looked amazing. Thank you to Miranda and Wedding Expectations for helping us have the most amazing wedding!

Sent on 07/01/2019

• How many planners are on your team? 4

Real Weddings

• MixbyMike DJ Entertainment
    MixbyMike DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

I recently had the pleasure of working with Wedding Expectations. She and her team did an amazing job from start to finish. If I had a question, Rebecca had an answer. She checked on us through out the event to make sure we were on the same page. For your wedding, you won't go wrong with Wedding Expectations.

• Park City Wedding DJ
    Park City Wedding DJ Wedding DJs

We have all heard about the stress that comes from weddings. The easiest way to help that stress go down is to have confidence that everything will be taken care of. Regardless of if you live out or town, or if you just need that additional help, Wedding expectations will help your dreams come true, while helping you be much more relaxed.

• Salt Lake Wedding DJ
    Salt Lake Wedding DJ Wedding DJs

I am a wedding DJ and have worked with Wedding Expectations on several occasions. It is easy to say that they exceed expectations. Their genuine care in you and your wedding can be felt, and they help your wedding unfold perfectly. Weddings can be very stressful with all of the planning and opinions of people involved. If you want to have that lifted from your shoulders, give Wedding Expectations a chance to show how they can help you.

• by appointment, by appointment Farmington, UT, 84025 See on map