Cecilia Harvard Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

Cecilia Harvard Photography is a creative wedding photographer in the Salt Lake City, Utah area. This photographer uses unique framing and lighting methods in photographs to highlight the couples while remaining authentic in each shot. Photographer Cecilia is drawn to the little moments during the wedding, although she makes sure to capture all of the most important ones as well.

This photographer aims to add a moody twist to traditional wedding photos. She offers the following services for couples celebrating their wedding:

• Elopement Coverage starting at $1,200
  • Half Day Wedding Coverage starting at $1,500
  • Wedding Collections (Engagements, Bridals, & Wedding Coverage) starting at $2,500
  • Weddings outside of Utah starting at $3,500
  • Cecilia also offers the following sessions a la carte: Engagement, Bridals, Boudoir, Anniversary/Couple Portraits

Other Services
Cecilia Harvard Photography books a limited number of clients each month in order to devote the necessary time to editing and organizing wedding images. Couples can see their beautifully finished photos in the following products offered through this photographer:

• Online Gallery with High Resolution Digital files (included in session fee)
  • Albums and prints available at extra cost
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• Kadie
    Kadie A. Getting married on 11/06/2022

She's a miracle worker!!

Cecilia is an absolute miracle worker. I surprised my fiancé my booking her to capture our engagement photos in Zion, where we got engaged in 2021. We (mainly me!) are a bit camera shy and definitely not used to having photos professionally taken so came into things a bit clueless. But Cecilia prepped us well in advance (she was even there for my many emails and texts about "what dress should I pick?!".. "what makeup foundation is the best?!") and walked us through each and every thing and made us feel super comfortable.. we even had FUN doing the shoot!! We just got some of our photos back, and they are seriously the most beautiful engagement photos I've ever seen (Pinterest worthy for sure!). You would think this camera-shy couple were pros!! Everything looks natural and elegant, and she captured it all in the most beautiful way. THANK YOU CECILIA!!

Cecilia Harvard Photography's reply:

Kadie, I don't know where to begin but thank you for such an amazing review. I'm happy to hear I made the process easy for you and Chris. Thank you for trusting the process and for hiring me to capture this milestone. We got so many amazing shots and I can't wait to finalize the gallery for you two :D
    Nicole K. Married on 02/19/2022

Best photographer in Utah!!

The absolute biggest blessing for our wedding was stumbling upon Cecilia on the knot last year. We are from out of state and we fell in love with her from the moment we had our first FaceTime going over all the details for our wedding. She knew all the right questions to ask to make sure everything turned out just how we imagined for our engagement session and our wedding. She is professional, kind, organized, and made everything so much fun!! When it came down to the wedding day she made sure everything was taken care of and went above and beyond what a photographer duties and roles should be. Our wedding wouldn’t of been as smooth as it was if it wasn’t for her. I can’t thank her enough for her literally making our day the best day ever!!

Cecilia Harvard Photography's reply:

Nicole, Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave me a review. I'm so happy I was able to make your day run more smoothly and help out in anyway that I could. I will never forget your magical first look, it was truly amazing to capture. I also will never forget the sun in poor Brad's eyes during the ceremony and you giggling throughout it lol it was so memorable (; I hope we get to work together again in the future if you are ever in town.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Cecilia Harvard Photography 1
Exclusive

Salt Lake City, Utah Salt Lake City, UT, 84111
Location of (Cecilia Harvard Photography)

Cecilia Harvard Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Cecilia Harvard Photography include in the starting price?

Cecilia Harvard Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Cecilia Harvard Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Cecilia Harvard Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Cecilia Harvard Photography offer?

Cecilia Harvard Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Cecilia Harvard Photography offer?

Cecilia Harvard Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Cecilia Harvard Photography offer for wedding events?

Cecilia Harvard Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Cecilia Harvard Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Cecilia Harvard Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Cecilia Harvard Photography offer?

Cecilia Harvard Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.