Cecilia Harvard Photography Reviews

Cecilia Harvard Photography 7
  • Shae

Shae · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Engagement Photo Session

Cecilia was so flexible with the time and location. She responded promptly after I inquired. Her rates were affordable and competitive with other photographers in the area. My fiancé and I have never worked with a photographer before and the whole experience was effortless and fun. The pictures were a perfect display of our relationship and our personalities. I would highly recommend working with Cecilia!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Cheyenne

Cheyenne · Married on 09/14/2019

Cecilia has such an eye for a beautiful photo. She captured some truly beautiful moments between my family and I. Still my favorite pictures to this day. I highly suggest using her services.

Sent on 12/16/2017
    Cecilia Harvard Photography 20
    Cecilia Harvard Photography 21
    Cecilia Harvard Photography 22
    Cecilia Harvard Photography 23
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2019

amazing photos

She is amazing! She captures the perfect moment, we love our engagement and wedding photos.

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Cecilia Harvard Photography 24
  • Gabi

Gabriella · Married on 05/11/2019

Booking Cece was absolutely the right decision, we had such a great experience with every aspect from planning the shoot (all the way from IL) to getting the final edited photos to drool over! She is an absolute hero that went above and beyond and was so flexible at all times, the woman hiked through feet of fresh powder wearing jeans and a cardigan for us! Talk about dedicated! Not to mention the photos look beyond my wildest dreams and were totally worth every penny!! wish I could load more photos to prove it to you so just book her already, will ya??

Sent on 04/15/2018

Maddy · Married on 12/07/2018

Gorgeous photos and a really fun experience!

Cecilia did the most amazing job with our photographs! We hired her for engagements, Bridals, and the wedding day, and every step of the process was great. She was very professional but still made it really fun with music playing and showing us exactly how to pose. If you have specific shots in mind she will make sure you get exactly what you want! She is an amazing photographer and super easy to get along with. The photos were beautiful we cried when we got them back!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Nichole Terry · Married on 12/04/2018

My boudoir shoot with Cecilia

I loved working with Cecilia! She was so nice and professional. I was worried about how I was going to pose in the photos but she was so good in directing me and telling me what to do to emphasize what I loved about my body, and then what to do to make what I didn't like so much look good! The photos turned out great and I loved working with her!

• Christine

Christine · Married on 11/23/2018

If you are looking for the perfect photographer, look no further! Cecilia is the girl! Cecilia makes you laugh and feel comfortable and is phenomenal at capturing those special moments. We recently views our sneak peek and were blown away. She captured every detail and emotion so perfectly. We are beyond thrilled and can not thank her enough! She is polite, professional, funny, flexible, incredibly talented and really cares about the client. Hire Cecilia Harvard... you will NOT be disappointed. Our family and friends have no stoped talking about our photos... we will be forever grateful!

Sent on 12/30/2017
    Cecilia Harvard Photography 25
    Cecilia Harvard Photography 26
    Cecilia Harvard Photography 27
    Cecilia Harvard Photography 28
  • Shay

Shay · Married on 10/13/2018

A photographer that became a friend

I’m sure that sounds so cliche right? But it’s 100% true. It’s NEVER easier to be yourself in front of a camera then when the person behind the camera is someone you feel completely comfortable with. I knew from our initial lunch we had chosen the right photographer. At our engagement session it was confirmed when she showed up with muffins and music to put us in the mood. Our bridals and current sessions were just as amazing. I was exhausted at one point and Cecilia went and got me a soda. What!? I love every thing she does to make sure she gets exactly what we want. Our pics are hanging everywhere in our home and posted all over social media. Thanks for capturing our love Cecilia! We love you!!!

Heather Wood · Married on 10/12/2018

Gorgeous photos

Cecilia is so talented and so fun to work with. We loved our photos.

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing photographer

Cec is seriously the best!! She is so attentive and on top of everything. She responds to any questions or concerns very quickly. She captured every picture I was wanting and then some! I am in loveee with every last one of them from our engaments, bridal and wedding day. You would not regret having Cec as your photographer!

Jenny · Married on 09/17/2018

Couldn't Be Happier

My husband and I are new to the area and we had decided on a very intimate wedding in the Wasatch mountains. I was very nervous about working with a vendor that I didn't know much about. Cecilia went above and beyond my expectations! She made everyone feel so comfortable, came prepared for anything, and even hiked around with us to get the best shots. My good friend who is a very popular, professional videographer back home said that our pictures were "the real deal" and that she should probably be charging a lot more for her work. Couldn't recommend Cecilia Harvard Photography any more highly! :)

Sent on 01/31/2019
  • Shaunese

Shaunese Luthy · Married on 08/07/2018

An Amazing Experience!!!

I would definitely rehire Cecilia!! She is an amazing photographer and very well to work with!! My pictures turned out amazing and I so happy I have something to look back on! I would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Cecilia Harvard Photography 29

Grace Houmand · Married on 08/04/2018

She was amazing! So talented, kind yet very authoritative which is great when working with families. So responsible and accountable!

I would recommend Cecilia to everyone. Her work is beautiful and very detail oriented on each individual picture she edits. We were very happy with our experience with her! For doing two wedding receptions in two different states her price was sooo reasonable too.

Nikki Skidmore · Married on 06/15/2018

A magical day!

Cecilia was a dream to work with! She took my ideas I wanted and made them real! She was so sweet and made our day that much better! :)

Sent on 12/07/2018

Shelli · Married on 05/18/2018

Amazing service!

Cecilia is the best! She made a special effort to understand what we wanted for our engagement and wedding pictures and she was so easy to work with. The quality of her photography was fabulous and we couldn’t have been happier!

Alesha · Married on 05/02/2018

Highly recommend!

Cecilia is was amazing! She has such a great eye and was able to capture some very special moments for us.

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Cecilia Harvard Photography 30

Erin Mccarthy · Married on 03/17/2018

Wedding Photographer

Spectacular photographer! It was so hard to pick which were our favorites after we received our pictures. Our wedding was delayed by a snow storm and Cecilia was so understanding and supportive! Highly recommend!!

Alex · Married on 01/05/2018

With Her Quality and Personality, We Never Had To Worry

Short Review: Trust our research and experience. Cecilia is the worry-free, excellent work decision you need for any occasion.

Long Review: Naturally, we wanted our wedding pictures to be better than we could imagine. We only had one shot at getting everything perfect, so we researched different photographers for weeks and chose Cecilia because of her (1) stunning work, (2) fast & easy communication, (3) professionalism, (4) great prices, and (5) charm. From day 1, she helped take care of all the little details and relieved us of a lot of worries. Despite asking her to meet us before sunrise for our sunrise shoot on a freezing winter morning, she showed up cheery and motivated, and we had a very successful first look & bridal shoot with her. With more big life events coming up, we just hope she's available to take more pictures for us.

Bryn · Married on 12/14/2017

Cecilia was wonderful to work with. Friendly, knowledgeable, and we loved the photos from our session with her!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Hillary · Married on 12/09/2017

I have used Cecilia Harvard photography for years! She's absolutely amazing!! She does a perfectionist job!

Tiana · Married on 11/09/2017

Cecilia was easy to work with and even sent us a questionnaire to make sure we got the photos we wanted! The photos from both my engagements and wedding are amazing ! I would recommend her for engagement, bridal, and wedding photos. She is the worth the cost and I will recommend her to all my friends !!

Cecilia Harvard Photography 31
    Cecilia Harvard Photography 32
    Cecilia Harvard Photography 33

Chelsea · Married on 09/29/2017

Loved working with Cecila! So talented and makes you feel so comfortable. Our pictures were jaw dropping and bring us so much joy and nostalgia from our special day!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Brittny · Married on 08/24/2017

I absolutely love Cecilia! She took the time to get to know me and my style before the photo shoots and even asked us what part of our bodies we didn’t want photographed! She was so considerate and so accommodating! I was so picky and gave her an entire list (seriously, 3 pages) of what I wanted and she totally delivered. She even drove out to our photo shoot even though there was a rain storm! Everyone compliments our photos. I would recommend her to everyone!

Amy · Married on 07/15/2017

Cecilia captured our wedding perfectly and made taking pictures so fun and natural. I would highly recommend hiring her for any event!

Sent on 12/16/2017