504 W Buena Vista Blvd 2, Washington, UT 84780 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Forevermore Events

Forevermore Events

Event Design and Coordination-Serving Southern Utah, Zion National Park and Nevada

Forevermore Events Wedding and Party Rentals is a complete party, event planning, and rental company. We are committed to providing everything you need, anywhere you need it. As Southern Utah's leading full service Wedding and Party planning company, we can transform the ordinary into the extraordinary. With our expanding inventory of rental products, expert event coordinators and renowned service reputation, we take pride in providing each client with the most innovative ideas and latest trends in the industry.
At Forevermore Events…."Your Party Is Our Passion!"

Laura Stagg

tylerzionnationalparkwedding
img4682

41 Reviews for Forevermore Events

Scarlett · Married on 05/28/2016

Forevermore events did my event rentals and they were very helpful in helping me pick out what kind of chairs, type of arch, etc. and they were very efficient in delivering them. I am very pleased with the quality of their rentals and would highly recommend them.

• I

Ingrid · Married on 10/03/2015

It may seem like an expense to hire a wedding planner, but Laura Stagg and her staff at Forevermore Events are worth their weight in gold! I could not have pulled off my destination wedding at Clear Creek Ranch without them.

Laura was a super-fun person to plan my wedding with. In fact, planning the wedding with her was just as fun as the wedding itself. She is very knowledgeable of the vendors in town, has a great design sense, and years of experience to back it up. She's both practical and imaginative, willing to explore any vision I had for my wedding and talk about how to make it a reality. She coordinated several vendor visits for us while we were in town, and was happy to jump on Skype when we were in California.

Wedding day was phenomenal! Everyone talks about their wedding day as a crazy blur, but I was stress free and able to soak in the experience. Laura had everything covered. And “everything” included decorating the ceremony and reception spaces with 975 paper flowers I’d made (not a small task). I literally GASPED when I saw what she’d done with the reception space. And that’s only one small piece of the 100+ things she was coordinating that day. I can’t imagine how stressed out I would have been without Forevermore Events.

I am forever indebted to Laura and her staff for helping make my dream wedding a reality! You will not regret hiring Forevermore Events!

Steve · Married on 11/22/2014

If a family can have a perfect day - ours did on our daughters wedding day. Forevermore Events exceeded all our expectations and was a big reason our day was perfect. Laura and her staff were incredible and helped walk us through the entire process from start to finish. We couldn't have done it without her!!

Thank you Forevermore Events.

Forevermore Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,492.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,492.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,095.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings to you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• Forevermore Films
    Forevermore Films Wedding Videographers

I love Forevermore Events they are so great to work with and very organized. When I find out they are planning the event I'm filming I know that it will look, feel and be amazing. There is such a difference from a well planned event vs an event that isn't. Things go smoothly there isn't stress on the couple and family and the event stays on time. I would definitely recommend Forevermore Events to anyone and have.

• Photo Love Stories
    Photo Love Stories Wedding Photographers

Forevermore Events always goes above and beyond for her brides and for events! We've had the pleasure to work with her several times in the past and are scheduled to work with her again in the future. We always look forward to the experience! One of the impressive things about Laura of Forevermore Events is her ability to bring a competitive community of small town vendors together. She does this through events like monthly mixers that both showcase a venue and give vendors a chance to communicate and network. These mixers have helped our business to grow ten-fold. Because of her, we have gorgeous photographs of events in our portfolio which in the end help us both in gaining new clients and in providing the best possible service. A+ business, customer service and event design.

• GIDEON PHOTOGRAPHY
    GIDEON PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

A true professional. Forevermore events has years of experience and an artistic vision unique to each couple. Southern Utah's best!

• 504 W Buena Vista Blvd 2 Washington, UT 84780 See on map
    4356887368 (Other Phone Number)
    4356272574 (Fax Number)