56 N Main, Monroe, UT 84754 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Deals 1

About Forevermore Films

ForeverMore is a Utah based Wedding Videography company. We use HD cameras to capture your wedding day and will travel to any city in Utah at no cost. We know your wedding is one of the best moments in your life which is why we'll capture it and put it on DVD for you to enjoy ForeverMore.

For pricing and more examples of our work please visit our website www.forevermoremedia.com

Follow Forevermore Films on

antjesswedding 1 2
ForevermoreSoUtahwedding125x125
kaya delicate arch utah
weddingvideo
IMG2433copy
Forevermore Films
This shot was taken at the Salt Lake City Temple and I love getting this shot when filming
Screen shot taken from a wedding ceremony at Snowbird Ski Resort in Utah
Screen shot taken from a wedding ceremony at Snowbird Ski Resort in Utah
I love to get video of this angle to see the brides face and reaction during the ceremony
Screen shot from their wedding video at Snowbird Ski Resort in Utah

Forevermore Films 5
Forevermore Films 6
Forevermore Films 7

Katie · Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing! I seriously cannot recommend him enough!

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Brad is to work with. He was easy and pleasant ...and even saved the day by having some bra tape on hand (who would've thought). He captured everything and was just so fun to have at our wedding. And, I cannot say enough about our wedding video. Three months later, when we saw it for the first time, it still brought tears to my eyes. It actually looked like a real move and captured the absolute perfection and fun of the day. I cannot wait to sit down and watch all of the video he captured that day. I seriously cannot thank Brad enough for the magic he captured. My husband, family and I love the beautiful video so much!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Forevermore Films's reply:

Thanks so very much Katie for leaving such a kind review :) Yes I always have fashion tape on hand for brides as it's been something that comes up way to often. Love it and loved filming your wedding so much. Thanks again
  • Kai

Kai · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing Magic!

Alan and Whitney were an absolute joy to work with for our engagement and wedding photos. We reside in Washington, DC and planned a destination wedding in Park City, UT. This meant we had several calls/emails with potential photographers to get a sense of who we would be working with. My wife Lindsey and I instantly felt connected to the Grey Giraffe team from the first call. As we explored their website, and learned of their history, it was a no brainier to move forward. We flew out to Utah last April, and shot our engagement photos on Antelope Island. There were some unexpected challenges at first (Gnats everywhere!) but Alan was able to quickly adjust locations on the Island to deliver some absolutely stunning pictures. Our friends and family commented that many had never seen better engagement pics, from anyone. At the wedding, Grey Giraffe partnered with Forevermore Films with coverage throughout the day. I'm so glad we chose to do the video as well because the chemistry of how they work in coordination was seamless. If Grey Giraffe and Forevermore Films are available on your wedding date, book it. There isn't a better team that can capture your essence to share with the world. Alan, Whitney, Alyssa, Cali, Courtney, Brad & Makayla make AMAZING MAGIC. We can't wait to see the final memories of our wedding day! All our love,

Kai & Lindsey

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Forevermore Films 8

Forevermore Films's reply:

Thanks so very much! Loved filming your wedding day and your video is done :) Best wishes for sure and we always enjoy working with Grey Giraffe
  • Elena

Elena Clackner · Married on 07/07/2018

beautiful work, wonderful people

Brad and his team of professionals were the best vendor I worked with, I would highly recommend his photography + videography package to anyone. Not only is his work stunning, he really made us feel comfortable during the planning phase and on the big day. He met with us 2x before the wedding and both times did not feel rushed or forced, he just seemed happy to help us plan everything to perfection. There is nothing pushy or salesman-y about him, he just listens and puts you at ease with his expertise and friendly personality. So leading up to it there was zero stress about the photography/videography.
    The day of the wedding, all my family members were gushing about how professional he and his team were, just organized and pleasant to be around.
    And then the work itself is just gorgeous, everything I hoped my wedding photos and videos would be. Those memories will last forever and it is truly worth every penny.

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Forevermore Films 9
    Forevermore Films 10
    Forevermore Films 11
    Forevermore Films 12
    Forevermore Films 13

Forevermore Films's reply:

OH Thank you so very much Elena for such a kind review and for taking the time to do this. I'm so glad we were able to work with you and capture such an amazing day. Much love and best wishes.

Forevermore Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,575.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,175.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Forevermore Films 1
    5% Off Any Wedding Video Package
    Simply mention you found me on Wedding Wire and receive a 5% discount off your entire wedding video package.

• Bitsy Bridal
    Bitsy Bridal Wedding Dresses

We love working with Brad. He was the owner's videographer at her wedding. We loved video he did with our custom song: raw video clips and screenshots from here and there. - Bitsy Bridal

• Pointe Digital
    Pointe Digital Wedding Photographers

Always amazing!!

• Amber Shaw Photography
    Amber Shaw Photography Wedding Photographers

Brad and I have worked together over the years at many different weddings; Me being the photographer, him the videographer. He is very professional and also a lot of fun. It's wonderful to see first hand how much clients enjoy working with him. He's also very easy to work with, has fantastic vision for his films, and clearly loves what he does. Absolutely check out his incredible work if you're in need of a fabulous videographer!

• 56 N Main Monroe, 84754 See on map