Brian Richardson Films

Salt Lake City, UT View map
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

I have been filming weddings since 2004 and have a passion for wedding cinematography.

Your wedding film will contain all those special moments you will want to remember. My job is to tell your love story so that you can relive the best day of your life over and over.

No doubt your wedding day will be fast-paced and hectic but after years of experience, I am able to work with you side by side to capture those important and candid moments. And from those moments I will create an artistic and beautiful wedding film for you to enjoy for the rest of your life.

Also, I specialize in weddings from Ogden to St. George and beyond! There are no in state travel fees!

Call today to book - 435-862-1284

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Highlight Video

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,200

High-Def Video
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

High-Def Video
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
  • W
    Whitney Married on 09/17/2016
    Brian was absolutely AMAZING! His price was a great value and the quality of work makes it even a better steal! He stayed hours into our reception and had our videos back quickly. We were a little nit-picky about a few things but he totally worked with us and sent us the extra footage we requested. He even edited our wedding video after the fact to include something we requested. I would totally recommend him to any of my best friends!
    Julie Married on 02/17/2012
    We've loved our wedding video. Brian was easy to work with and professional. The final product was excellent and so fun to watch over and over. We'd highly recommend Forever Visions Video to anyone needing a wedding video. Their prices were excellent too as we were on a tight budget.
    Kieri Married on 04/06/2017
    The day of the wedding, Brian was great! He covered the wedding and the reception that evening. The temple video was AWESOME, the reception video was OK. My main complaint is the package I ordered included at bluRay DVD... which never came. I've contacted him multiple times, but no resolve... We just had our 1 year anniversary and still no DVD. The package was a good price though!

314 N 2480 W Salt Lake City, UT, 84112
Location of (Brian Richardson Films)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding