Orem, UT 84058 Map · Phone number

About Amber Shaw Photography

I'm a natural light photographer with a fresh, modern & unique style. I've been photographing weddings professionally since 2010. It has been an amazing journey since then, I've met so many incredible people along the way and been a part of so many beautiful weddings!

Follow Amber Shaw Photography on

Amber Shaw Photography 5
Amber Shaw Photography 6
Amber Shaw Photography 7

Katie · Married on 09/21/2018

Stunning photos and the nicest person to work with

Amber is just wonderful to work with! I used her for my bridal portrait and wedding day photos. She is so nice, and her work is beautiful. I don’t know how she does it, but she made my husband feel so comfortable and relaxed, even though he hates having his picture taken. The final product was to die for. All the photos were absolutely stunning. I really cannot say enough about Amber! I seriously recommend/will recommend her to everyone!

ADRIANA · Married on 08/04/2018

Choosing a photographer for our wedding was something I was very particular about, I mean the photos are what you have to remember after it's all said and done.... with that said, I am so incredibly lucky to have met Amber. She is a sweetheart and her work is amazing and completely surpassed my expectations. She made everything super easy from the beginning, including my engagements to the wedding day. Her pricing is on her website, which is super nice and transparent, and honestly for what you get; its a great deal.... And, I will never forget the small details she did for me on my wedding day; I truly felt lucky to have her by my side. I would 100% recommend Amber!

Jenny · Married on 04/26/2018

Amber is seriously the best photographer out there! My groom and I were a little camera shy to begin with, but she made us feel so comfortable. She's also very accommodating and let us design our package the way to fit our needs. She's very professional and works fast to get your pictures back to you in a timely manner. We LOVED all of our pictures!!! They don't look over edited or overexposed. She really does use the natural light to make the pictures look so beautiful and timeless. You will want to share your pictures with everyone! Not to mention she's literally the sweetest person ever!

Amber Shaw Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints

• Forevermore Films
    Forevermore Films Wedding Videographers

I have had the pleasure to work with Amber Shaw on many occasions and absolutely love working with her. We are perfect together to photo and video any wedding. I will always recommend her and look forward to working with her in the future. If you want a great wedding professional photographer look no further.

• Orem, 84058 See on map