Orem, UT 84058 Map · Phone number

About Amber Shaw Photography

I'm a natural light photographer with a fresh, modern & unique style. I've been photographing weddings professionally since 2010. It has been an amazing journey since then, I've met so many incredible people along the way and been a part of so many beautiful weddings!

Follow Amber Shaw Photography on

Amber Shaw Photography 7
  • Miranda

Miranda Bailey · Married on 07/22/2019

Engagement Photos with Amber

I adore Amber! Amber was such a joy to work with, and I could not have asked for a better experience. She was so accommodating, especially because we got rained out of our original venue. She came up with another place the same day to make sure our engagement photos were still magical. I will work with her again in the future.

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Connie

Connie · Married on 07/13/2019

Best photographer ever!

I can't say enough good things about Amber! Years ago, I started following her on Instagram after I saw some pictures she had done and I knew I wanted her to do my wedding pictures. My husband and I don't like getting our pictures taken but she made the whole process fun and made us feel at ease. The pictures turned out so good! Not only that but she's super sweet, great to talk to, good to work with, and efficient! We got our pictures back super quick. After our wedding reception, we had lots of compliments on how great Amber is and how great the pictures turned out. Now we'll have photographs that we'll keep forever.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely perfect!!!!

Amber is one of the nicest, most professional and talented photographers that I have ever met. She has a natural and effortless way of making someone that is incredibly camera shy (and awkward in general lol) person feel completely at ease. Taking photos with her felt more like a relaxed hang out session, while at the same time feeling like we were constantly getting things done in a timely manner. I met her at a bridal show, and she stood out to me for multiple reasons. First of all, right off the bat, she was incredibly nice and smiley. Having met a handful of photographers at that point, everyone else felt really stuffy and borderline rude. Her work also speaks for itself. It is timeless, beautiful and I feel shows exactly how my husband and I are together. It isn't forced or fake looking, and isn't over-filtered like a lot of Utah photographers can tend to be.

We had ZERO snags throughout the entire process with her. She was a huge reason that our big day went off without a hitch.

If you are hesitant about booking with Amber for ANY reason,
    I can assure you that booking with her is the right choice. :)

Also, follow her on Insta because she posts the cutest photos from volunteering at the animal sanctuary. It gives me LIFE

Sent on 07/16/2019

Amber Shaw Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints

• Forevermore Films
    Forevermore Films Wedding Videographers

I have had the pleasure to work with Amber Shaw on many occasions and absolutely love working with her. We are perfect together to photo and video any wedding. I will always recommend her and look forward to working with her in the future. If you want a great wedding professional photographer look no further.

• Orem, 84058 See on map