Chattanooga, Chattanooga, TN 28906 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Life Moments Weddings and Events

Creating Your Memories So You Can Enjoy Them

At Life Moments Weddings and Events, we create unforgettable celebrations in Utah and Chattanooga, Tennessee.

We offer:

• Event Planning
  • Coordination
  • Floral Design
  • Charming Food Displays
  • and Décor Rental

No matter the size or style of your event, Life Moments focuses on building personal connections with our clients to achieve an intimate and unique experience.

• Woman-owned

15 Reviews for Life Moments Weddings and Events

• Candice Bolduc

Allan B. · Married on 05/30/2021

What a life-saver!!

Chelsie and her team were AMAZING! We weren't sure if we would end up needing a wedding planner but went with Life Moment's services just in case. All of our family and friends were traveling from out of state and we didn't want to burden them with wedding tasks, nor did we want to be stressing out the day of. For a while it seemed as though we were able to handle everything ourselves pretty well, but that week before the wedding was when this team really saved us! Our florist notified us a week prior and said they wouldn't deliver or set up. Chelise & her team said "don't worry. we got it!" Our send off involved blowing up LED balloons that we were planning on preparing the day before. Once again, this team said "just leave that to us!" When it came to the actual wedding day, I was able to be calm & relaxed as I got ready knowing Chelsie and her team were handling everything. They even helped us record our ceremony & dances for my maid of honor who was unable to make it. Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 06/08/2021
  • Michelle

Michelle S. · Married on 06/20/2020

Hands down the best decision I made throughout the entire planning process

My only regret is that I didn't hire them sooner. I seriously can't put into words how amazing Chelsie and her team were. All my vendors were great, but Life Moments was without question the best decision I made. I was ready to pull out all my hair trying to plan a wedding during a pandemic. Chelsie came to the rescue, providing me with beautiful options I hadn't seen on any websites and helping me plan all the logistics. A few weeks before the wedding she took the reigns on everything and reassured me along the way that she had everything under control. When the day finally came they executed everything perfectly, above and beyond what I had expected. If I were to go back and do it all again, Chelsie and the life moments team would've been my first hire. I made the mistake of thinking I could do it all by myself and when it came closer to the day there were so many logistical things I was stressed about and it robbed me of having any fun during the planning process. I can't speak highly enough about Life Moments. People at the wedding kept commenting on how great the team was, and both my parents were so impressed with their communication prior and deliverance the week of the wedding. They were VERRRRY reasonably priced for all the services they provided. I should've paid at least double for what I got, AND they saved me money in the long run on rentals, etc. Don't make the same mistake I did. Hire Chelsie from the start, I promise you won't regret it.

Sent on 06/24/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Life Moments Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Life Moments Weddings and Events 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Chattanooga Chattanooga, TN, 28906 See on map
    801-752-0708 (Phone number)
    Monday: 10:00am - 6:00pm Tuesday: Noon - 6:00pm Wednesday: CLOSED Thursday: Noon - 6:00pm Friday: 10:00am - 6:00pm Saturday: By Appointment Sunday: CLOSED
    Location of (Life Moments Weddings and Events)
  • Salt Lake City, Utah Salt Lake City, UT, 84065 See on map
    801-980-0766 (Phone number)
    Monday: 10:00am - 6:00pm Tuesday: Noon - 6:00pm Wednesday: Closed Thursday: Noon - 6:00pm Friday: 10am - 6:00pm Saturday: By Appointment Sunday: Closed
    Location of (Life Moments Weddings and Events)