Life Moments Weddings and Events Reviews

16 Reviews for Life Moments Weddings and Events

• Molly

Molly L. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Amazingly helpful!

We would not have been able to pull off our wedding without the help of Chelsie, Alexis, and the rest of the Life Moments team. Due to a family emergency, we had to move our wedding up 6 months and the team helped us completely plan the wedding within 2 months including flipping an Air BnB into a gorgeous venue, bartending, coordinating rentals, and helping with the design of the wedding. Our friends, families, and other vendors continually commented on how great everyone on the team was. We also used the Charming Edibles for a charcuterie board which was a big hit! Could not recommend their services enough!

Sent on 04/12/2021
  • Candice Bolduc

Allan B. · Married on 05/30/2021

What a life-saver!!

Chelsie and her team were AMAZING! We weren't sure if we would end up needing a wedding planner but went with Life Moment's services just in case. All of our family and friends were traveling from out of state and we didn't want to burden them with wedding tasks, nor did we want to be stressing out the day of. For a while it seemed as though we were able to handle everything ourselves pretty well, but that week before the wedding was when this team really saved us! Our florist notified us a week prior and said they wouldn't deliver or set up. Chelise & her team said "don't worry. we got it!" Our send off involved blowing up LED balloons that we were planning on preparing the day before. Once again, this team said "just leave that to us!" When it came to the actual wedding day, I was able to be calm & relaxed as I got ready knowing Chelsie and her team were handling everything. They even helped us record our ceremony & dances for my maid of honor who was unable to make it. Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 06/08/2021
  • Michelle

Michelle S. · Married on 06/20/2020

Hands down the best decision I made throughout the entire planning process

My only regret is that I didn't hire them sooner. I seriously can't put into words how amazing Chelsie and her team were. All my vendors were great, but Life Moments was without question the best decision I made. I was ready to pull out all my hair trying to plan a wedding during a pandemic. Chelsie came to the rescue, providing me with beautiful options I hadn't seen on any websites and helping me plan all the logistics. A few weeks before the wedding she took the reigns on everything and reassured me along the way that she had everything under control. When the day finally came they executed everything perfectly, above and beyond what I had expected. If I were to go back and do it all again, Chelsie and the life moments team would've been my first hire. I made the mistake of thinking I could do it all by myself and when it came closer to the day there were so many logistical things I was stressed about and it robbed me of having any fun during the planning process. I can't speak highly enough about Life Moments. People at the wedding kept commenting on how great the team was, and both my parents were so impressed with their communication prior and deliverance the week of the wedding. They were VERRRRY reasonably priced for all the services they provided. I should've paid at least double for what I got, AND they saved me money in the long run on rentals, etc. Don't make the same mistake I did. Hire Chelsie from the start, I promise you won't regret it.

Sent on 06/24/2020
  • Esther

Esther · Married on 12/19/2019

Do yourself a favor

The life moments team is professional, helpful, and honestly the most fun and amazing staff you could have help plan your big day. They took care of every detail and helped make our day beautiful and stress free. The dinner and reception went so smoothly it was almost funny that we didn’t have some crazy story afterwards of things going wrong to tell people. They transformed the venue into our dream reception. If you want to enjoy your big day and cherish the sweet memories, they are your people. I don’t believe in perfection, but our day was the most perfect day of our lives thanks to the life moments team. A thousand thank you’s!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Tia T. · Married on 11/30/2019

Awesome!!!

So willing to help with whatever you needed to make your day perfect. So nice!!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Lani N. · Married on 11/05/2019

They made my day stress free!!!

They saved the day on our flowers. The centerpieces we ordered before we hired them were suppose to look very different then they arrived. On the spot they made the centerpieces so much better. It was so nice to enjoy our special day, with out worrying that things were not going to get done. I completely trusted them. They worked with the vendors and Dj and owners of Noah's event center very well. Thank you guys!!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Robert K. · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolute management of every detail.

Chelsea, Julia and the whole crew worked tirelessly to help execute our perfect wedding. From big picture to the most minute details, they were more then helpful and addressed every need we had. We would greatly recommend Life Moments to help pull of your picture-perfect wedding- at any price point;)

Sent on 11/21/2019

Caroline D. · Married on 08/17/2019

Stress free wedding !

Julia and her entire team were AMAZING! From planning to execution everything went off with out a hitch, exactly as the bride and groom envisioned! Hiring Life Moments was the best decision ever , we could enjoy every moment knowing that they had everything covered ! I can’t recommend them highly enough ❤️

Sent on 08/20/2019

Ellie D. · Married on 08/17/2019

You need to hire them ASAP

We hired Life Moments to be our month of wedding coordinators and my only regret is that we didn't hire them sooner! Julia was all around fantastic and so easy to work with. She answered all of our questions quickly and offered solutions/suggestions for anything I was concerned about throughout the process. Also, they have literally thought of eveyrthing- even if you think you have thought of everything you haven't.

The days leading up to the wedding they took my boxes of decorations and transformed the venue into a dream! On top of that, our family and friends got to enjoy the day of with us and weren't stressed about anything. They were truly worth every penny and more! Knowing what I know now, I would have paid them to double for all of the services and hours they put in to make sure everything was perfect! I would recommend them to any of my friends and would hire them again in a heart beat!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Sonia A. · Married on 08/10/2019

Absolute lifesavers!

I was at a place where I wanted to give up on my wedding and these ladies definitely came to the rescue. The closer we got, we were crunched for time and they made it all possible still! Kept me calm and allowed my family and I to enjoy our special day! Seriously couldnt of done it without them!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Joyce

Joyce H. · Married on 06/21/2019

Worth every penny, and more!

Words cannot express how amazing the Life Moments LLC team truly is. They were a glimmer of hope recommended at a time of daily tears over wedding planning details that I'm sure are very similar to other couples; things like how to I get my decor items, how are we going to have a luncheon and have time to setup, how does a wedding day even go? etc etc down the wedding rabbit hole. Combine that with the additional difficulty of living states away and being unable to see, scrounge up items, or envision how we were going to pull off our wedding, and you can imagine the feelings of frustration that had swelled up. Enter Chelsie, Jenessa, and the team at Life Moments LLC. Several Months before the wedding they swooped in to wipe away my tears, dissolve every fear we had, and turned my wedding thoughts from a nightmare list of "To do’s" that kept me awake at night, back into a feeling of excitement. The day of our wedding they handled EVERYTHING, from rehearsal, to setup, to cake pickup, decor, flowers, food, etc you name it and they covered it. Thanks to them, my spouse, our families, and our friends were able to spend the day of our wedding stress free, enjoying each other’s company, eating yummy finger foods, and dancing our booties off. They were a pleasure to work with and absolutely worth every single penny and then some. I would recommend them to ANYONE even remotely interested with needing help at any point in their wedding planning.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Niki P. · Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome Team to work with.

Let me tell you if you are looking for a planner these are your girls. They made my daughters wedding day the day of her dreams and took all the stress away. Can’t find anyone better then them.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Angie S. · Married on 05/10/2019

Great value

Janessa and Chelsea are so wonderful to work with. They went above and beyond to handle everything so I didn't have to worry about a thing. They were thorough, didn't miss anything and they communicated promptly. I can't say enough good things about Life Moments.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Liz J. · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect from start to finish

I can’t say enough good things about Life Moments, LLC! I loved being able to go through their portfolio for ideas. Their custom signs and floral arrangements are stunning. The food was amazing!!!!! Their staff are professional, friendly and a lot of fun to work with. They really do focus all their attention on making sure everything is perfect for you without charging an arm and a leg. I highly recommend them for anyone looking for help planning their next big event!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Allison Y. · Married on 08/18/2018

Best Decision

I had Life Moments do my day of coordination and it was the best decision EVER! I had a reception at a park and so there was a lot of different vendors coming throughout the day and during and after the reception. Since I had life moments I didn’t have to think about a thing the whole day and everything turned out flawless! It’s totally worth it!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Kate

Kate L. · Married on 06/11/2021

10/10 would hire a planner again.

I was looking for a week-of planner originally because most of my planning was already done up to that point. Life Moment's doesn't offer week-of services but chatting with Chelsie I decided a month-out coordinator would not be a bad move. I have zero regrets and would recommend it to anyone planning a wedding. Their team took over all of the vendor discussions and tackled my day of everything including set up and general coordination. No matter what you think, you will not want to be doing anything on your day of except trying to stay awake and say hello to everyone. All in all I think they did a great job and those two things alone were well worth the small investment to hire her team. My only recommendation is that the bride/groom be exceedingly over-communicative about their wants and specifications so that your vendors, planner included, can really help you make your wedding go the way you envision and as smoothly as possible. I loved that they have a customized "Planning Pod" to manage to-dos and files if you're not someone who is super organized independently. Their team is fairly quick to respond and incredibly professional in working with the vendors and with you. Absolutely would recommend using their services.

Sent on 06/27/2021