Peach Paisley Events

Salt Lake City, UT View map Visit website
$2,200 Package Price

$2,200 Package Price

Peach Paisley Events is a wedding planning service based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Owner Janie Daugirda cherishes the opportunity to help soon-to-be newlyweds transform their vision into reality. She has had a lifelong passion for events and is thrilled to work with couples celebrating their romantic occasions.

Peach Paisley Events provides personalized services in order to ensure couples receive the assistance they require. Janie understands that each wedding is one-of-a-kind and has curated a number of packages to accommodate her clients’ diverse needs. With this planner, couples can avail of full-service, partial, or day-of coordination. She also offers hourly consultations that are ideal for the DIY couple who just wants assistance organizing certain details. For those with something else in mind, Janie is happy to create a custom package exclusively for them.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$550

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Marcie
    Marcie S. Married on 07/26/2016

Peach Paisley Events is the best!

Peach Paisley Events is absolutely incredible! Janie has an amazing eye. It was such a pleasure working with her to create the perfect vision for our special day. The attention to detail, creativity and thoughtfulness made our wedding one we will truly remember. I couldn't have put my trust in a better person. Thank You!!!
  • Haley
    Haley Married on 02/16/2013

The most amazing event planner in Utah!

Janie is everything you want and need in an event planner. She is so talented, super organized, doesn't miss a single detail, and has the ability to take your vision or idea and turn your event into the event of your dreams. With her years of experience, she is 'next level'. I am so grateful for the energy and care she put into my event, every detail was perfection, and I can't wait to work with her again! Do yourself a huge favor and choose Peach Paisley Events!!

Team

Janie Daugirda
Janie Daugirda
Owner/Event Planner

Hello! I’m Janie. I am the visionary and owner behind Peach Paisley Events. I have been in love with every detail of the wedding experience since I was a little girl. As a result I have pursued education in the industry and have nearly 10 years of experience working in the field.

With my experience in the event industry I have seen the good, bad, happy, sad and everything in between. My decision to start Peach Paisley Events is based on my desire to make every client’s special day as important and wonderful as if it were my own, whether that event is big or small. My goal is to be your advocate in whatever role you need me. Your event Your way!

When I am not creating or fangirling over event details, you will find me adventuring with my husband and 2 kids, usually in the outdoors. We love spending time in our gorgeous Utah mountains. I also love crafting, cooking, running and watching the sunset.

Salt Lake City, Utah Salt Lake City, UT, 84124
8019538470
Location of (Peach Paisley Events)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding