433 E Floyd Drive, Sandy, UT 84070 Map · Phone number

About P5 Productions, LLC

P5 Productions is Utah's Premier Event Planning Company. Specializing in corporate events and weddings. We pride ourselves in providing our clients with a team of professionals to make sure every event is the best it can be.

Our moto is to create Your Day Your Way!

Follow P5 Productions, LLC on

Couple photos
imag0169

4 Reviews for P5 Productions, LLC

Tamara · Married on 09/05/2015

Kim was fantastic to work with. She was very responsive from the beginning, very no-fluff, get it done type attitude. When I would be stressed out by family or the stress of getting something just right, she would not get frustrated with me, she'd just remind me we've got this. I worried about having too much detail but she hit it on the head. When we were going with the flow of the wedding day, she made things seem like nothing was a problem, nothing to be worried about. She was there so that my family could relax and enjoy themselves. It was SO NICE and I miss her already.

Sent on 09/12/2015

Kate · Married on 08/01/2015

Kim and her assistant Tiffany at P5 were amazing! I was planning my wedding from out of town so I hired them to take over my planning 30 days before the wedding. It was seriously the best money I spent across the board. My stress level went from an 11 to a 3 when the 30-day mark arrived. I could instantly tell that Kim knew exactly what she was doing. At that point, I trusted her opinions more than my own...I was completely confident leaving most of the decisions up to her! My brain was too frazzled to think anymore so she basically saved the day. When the actual wedding day arrived, she was more than on top of everything. I didn't have to tend to anything, she had already taken care of it. I actually felt like a guest at my own wedding (instead of a stressed-out host). It was so nice and relaxing that way! My husband had a "moment" before the ceremony where he held his groomsmen hostage in the dressing room, locked the door, and refused to open for anyone...and Kim handled it so perfectly! She just looked at me calmly, explained the situation, and we both laughed at the ridiculousness of it all. That might be one of my favorite memories from that day. I think the biggest indicator of her success is that from my perspective, the wedding was flawless. If there were ever any problems, I never noticed or found out about them. I will be forever grateful that our wedding is one big happy event in my memory.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Joyce · Married on 08/01/2015

Kim and her assistant, Tiffany, were amazing! As the mother of the bride, she took away ALL the worries and concerns both in the days leading up to the wedding along with the wedding itself! The only thing I had to do at the wedding and reception was have my husband bring the car around to the loading zone at the end of the evening. EVERYTHING else was handled so that I could 100% participate and enjoy my daughter's special day. Thank you SO much, Kim and Tiffany!

Sent on 10/05/2015