Cuppek Photography

Boonton, NJ View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

Hello!
Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my storefront. By this point, I'm sure you have a ton of questions regarding your wedding photography so please feel free to reach out and I'll help any way I can.

Just a quick bit about me... I've been in love with photography for as long as I can remember. From the darkroom in high school, photojournalism in college, to weddings and events that have sent me across the world. While I photograph a ton of different events, I have a deep passion for photographing weddings because I feel there's something magical about a wedding day. Weddings are brimming with true emotion, amazing details, and memorable moments. Who wouldn't want to capture these images?

My goal is to capture hundreds of artistically crafted images that will tell your wedding story exactly how you want to remember it. Not only will I capture beautiful images, but I give my full passion and energy to your day and I do everything I can to make your wedding the most fun, memorable time possible. Don't take my word for it, check out my reviews to see what past couples have to say. The bond that I build with many of my couples lasts far longer than just the wedding day. Your life is going to be full of amazing journeys and amazing moments and I want to share your story.

Please feel free to reach out with any thoughts or questions. My studio is on Main St. in Boonton, NJ if you'd like to meet in person to chat more and to see wall art and album options. I'd love to hear all about your wedding vision!

Josh
Studio - 508 Main St, Boonton, NJ 07005
www.cuppekphotography.com | 862-345-6577 | josh@cuppekphotography.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

• Melissa
    Melissa S. Married on 04/10/2022

Can not say enough fantastic things

I can not write enough fantastic things to tell you how absolutely AMAZING Josh was. Before the wedding, we had 2-3 phone conversations during which Josh provided a timeline of the day, gave us tips about how to make the day go smoothly (both regarding photos and other things), AND got to know us as people. During this phone conversations it was VERY obvious that Josh was well versed in the wedding day and would make the day great. On our wedding day, Josh and his second photographer, Danny, made us feel like superstars. Josh and Danny were SO fun to work with, were SO friendly (Josh gave me his jacket when it was very cold), were funny, relaxed, happy, professional, and again, just overall amazing. None of our pictures felt posed, they all felt perfectly natural because they made us feel so comfortable. During the reception, Josh and Danny were perfectly hidden, but also so available whenever there was a group of people we wanted a picture of. Just before he left, Josh took us outside for a few more private photos to get the perfect sun setting lighting and we are SO grateful for that. Again, can not say enough wonderful things about our amazing experience with Josh.

Cuppek Photography's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much!! I am so happy to have been a part of your wedding day. You and Jason are amazing! Hanging out with you both (and taking photos :p) was nothing but an absolute blast from the very beginning. I'm sure it goes without saying that I love to hear when my work is appreciated... this goes above and beyond that. Thank you so much and we'll chat soon!!
  • Rohit
    Rohit Married on 07/22/2021

Outstanding photographer

Josh is an incredible photographer and a great guy. He did our engagement shoot in October 2020 and then our two day wedding in July 2021. He was flexible with dates and costs after we had to move our wedding date and change a lot of details due to COVID. Our photographs are simply astounding and everyone who has seen them cannot stop complimenting the final product. For those of you who are celebrating multiple cultures like we did (Indian and Irish Catholic), Josh handled all of our special requests and brought a team of photographers who were knowledgeable about our respective traditions, which really helped! Very importantly, he treated us like friends, had a positive attitude, and provided so much support during the entire planning process. Josh's extensive wedding experience becomes immediately clear - he did so much more than just take photos. He got to know us, made sure he understood our priorities, helped with the overall event timeline, provided really helpful documents to help organize and prioritize our photos, and truly was an integral part of the entire event's execution. You won't find that with every photographer, and we are so happy that we went with Josh.

Do not hesitate - hire this man to be your photographer! You will not regret it. All of the five star reviews, including this one, are legit.

Cuppek Photography's reply:

This is fantastic. Ro (and Claire), thank you so much for this review! I agree, we did capture a LOT of great images! But, seriously, thank you. I appreciate my photography so much more when I know the people in the images feel the way that you do... that's what truly counts. It has been an absolute pleasure getting to know you both and I'm grateful that I was able to be a part of such an amazing moment in your lives. I hope our paths cross again one day soon.
  • Yampolsky Wedding 2019
    Fred Married on 10/06/2019

Wonderful Photographer!

Josh was simply put one of the most impressible photographers we ever met. He knows how to make a comfortable shoot with amazing shots. Quite simply he's a first-rate photographer and a warm welcoming human being. You couldn't ask for a better package!

Cuppek Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Fred & CC for writing this review. It was such a pleasure being a part of your wedding day from the first day we met! I'm sure we'll see each other again in the near future and I wish the best for both of you. First, we'll start with your awesome images! :) See you soon!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Golden Note Entertainment Golden Note Entertainment Wedding DJs

Highly-professional, creative, and easy to work with!

URE Events URE Events Wedding DJs

It's was a pleasure working with you guys in CT. Great work, professional & talented guys :)

508 Main St Boonton, NJ, 07005
Location of (Cuppek Photography)

Cuppek Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Cuppek Photography include in the starting price?

Cuppek Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Cuppek Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Cuppek Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Cuppek Photography offer?

Cuppek Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Cuppek Photography offer?

Cuppek Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Cuppek Photography offer for wedding events?

Cuppek Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Cuppek Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Cuppek Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding