324 Hamburg Turnpike, Wayne, NJ 07470 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Golden Note Entertainment

Golden Note Entertainment is a full-service DJ and entertainment company in Wayne, New Jersey. With more than 25 years of experience, we will help you design the event you’ve imagined, whether creative, high-energy or elegant (or even a combination of all three). We're tapped into current trends, traditions, and the future. Our entire staff is trained in-house and works for us exclusively.

Having been the entertainment provider for thousands of events, we can fulfill all of your event's needs: music, lighting, photo booths, decor, and much more.

Before Your Event

• Large-Format Projection Screens
  • Photo Slideshow Packages
  • Video Walls

Atmospheric Effects

• Dancing on the Clouds (dry ice fog)
  • CO2 Cannons
  • Sparkling Fountains (cold spark)
  • Bubble Machines

Videos 1 vídeo

176 Reviews for Golden Note Entertainment

Megan Mckiernan · Married on 12/15/2019

Patrick was AMAZING!!

Patrick was our MC for my Christmas wedding and he was AMAZING. He was energetic, funny, and the perfect fit for my wedding. He made sure the dance floor was always full and hoppin! What guests remember most about my wedding was the DJ and how nobody stopped dancing the whole night. Using Patrick from Golden Note was the best decision ever!!

Sent on 12/25/2019
  • Hallie

Hallie Caparoni · Married on 11/01/2019

Amazing Experience!

Okay, so I had a REALLY hard time trying to pick a DJ as I had a specific idea in my head of what I wanted. My husband and I have a very mixed taste in music and we wanted what we love incorporated into our day. In comes Golden Note and Patrick.

I was at a bridal show when I saw Golden Note perform and Patrick was there. I left that bridal show, knowing that he was who I wanted for my wedding. This company was absolutely fantastic! They were on top of EVERYTHING throughout the entire process. We met with Patrick a few weeks before the wedding to kind of go over our final lists for music and in the time we spent with him, he 100% understood our style and what we wanted. He called to check in with me on Wednesday, just seeing if there was anything we needed and how we were feeling.

To put it simply: Patrick absolutely KILLED it for our wedding!!! He had the dance floor PACKED and people dancing all. Night. Long. He was reading the crowd the entire night and just kept the party going the ENTIRE time. He would throw our requests in at the BEST times (including my ridiculous MUST HAVE request to play a specific song from Disney's "A Goofy Movie" haha!). He was fun, relaxed, and overall amazing. I could NOT recommend Patrick, and Golden Note, more! If you are thinking about using Golden Note, do it. And make sure you book Patrick!!!! You will NOT regret it :)

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Judi

Judi Alexander · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Experience!

We had a great experience with Golden Note. First of all, Gerry is amazing. He was both our MC and Officiant. He made my husband and me feel like family immediately. Our ceremony was personal, touching and hilarious - our guests are still raving about it. He really made our day! His whole team is extremely professional, with an easy to use portal for keeping all the details straight and song selections. We cannot recommend Gerry and his team highly enough. Look no further and book Golden Note ASAP!

Sent on 10/25/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Golden Note Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1695.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2695.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 750.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Oldies
    Pop
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Golden Note Entertainment 1
    Save Up To $1,000 Off Your Wedding Package
    Save up to $1,000 off your wedding package with Golden Note Entertainment. Call us to schedule an appointment. Must present coupon to be eligible for special discount. Coupon valid for new customers only.

• Smoke Rise Village Inn Banquet Halls

Every time I see Gerry Siracusa walk into the Smoke Rise Inn, I know it's going to be an even better event! We work so well together to make the party run smoothly and he ensures that everyone is getting up on the dance floor. His entire team of DJ's, photo booth services and office staff are a pleasure to work with and always professional. I'm always happy to recommend Golden Note Entertainment! Kim Caputo Banquet Manager Smoke Rise Village Inn Kinnelon, NJ

• Nika Paperworks LLC
    Nika Paperworks LLC Wedding Invitations

The Golden Note Team is all about making sure your event is YOUR event. They will customize their services to exactly what you are asking for. With bilingual MCees, tons of lighting options and optional photo booth (always a hit at any celebration) This team has it. Pick and choose what will make your day perfect for you.

• Action Limousine Wedding Limos

Golden Note Entertainment is a great DJ to work with. They really know how to get the crowd moving!

• 324 Hamburg Turnpike Wayne, NJ, 07470 See on map
    Monday - Friday: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM Saturday - Sunday: By Appointment
    Location of (Golden Note Entertainment)