Golden Note Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,750 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,750 Most Popular Price

Golden Note Entertainment provides quality event entertainment services at wedding celebrations in Wayne, New Jersey, and beyond. Gerry Siracusa established the company in 1997 with a vision to offer creative, high-energy musical performances at affordable prices. In over two-and-a-half decades, Golden Note Entertainment has become a hub for would-be-weds to find their ideal wedding DJ, MC, or band.

Gerry and his team have performed at countless events and are happy to fulfill various needs you may have for your event's entertainment. Whether you need just music or lighting, photo booths, decor, and more, these experts do it all. To help your planning process, the company offers a selection of packages to help you get all the services you need in one streamlined investment.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,995

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,750

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$750

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Oldies
Pop
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jessica W. Married on 11/05/2022

Best DJ ever!!!

Gerry and golden note entertainment treated my wife and I like queens! He is so fun and personable. He did a FANTASTIC job at our friends wedding so we knew immediately that we wanted him to do ours! Best DJ ever!!

Golden Note Entertainment's reply:

Hey Jessica, I can't thank you enough for allowing me to be part of your amazing day. There are not many couples that have a song that makes me think of them EVERY TIME. Freek-a-leek will always be the Jessica and Nicole song!!!! Hope to see you both soon!
  • Samantha
    Samantha M. Married on 10/15/2022

Wedding DJ

We're so happy with everything golden note provided! Jim was a great MC and had the crowd dancing all night! He played songs we had requested in addition to "feeling the crowed" for a good song! I'm so happy with the way it all turned out and the guests (all ages) were dancing (which was my main goal). We cannot say enough great things about the MC (Jim) and the company!!!!
    Marcella L. Married on 09/22/2022

The best of the best

When they say "welcome to the golden note family," they mean it. From the very first phone call I had with Jillian and Gerry I knew I was talking to my type of people.  Throughout the months of planning and many phone calls back-and-forth,  I always felt like I was speaking to my friends. They were consistently helpful not only with ideas and coordinating my wedding day seamlessly, but Jillian is a great source of knowledge for all types of wedding vendors - I found my photographer through her recommendation!
    After speaking with Gerry, I was immediately at ease, so much so that I gave him free range for my big day and put all of my trust in him, after all he is a pro! He did not disappoint, let me tell you!!!!! He exceeded all of my expectations and had the majority of the guests up and dancing all night long. He helped me pull off my surprise song choice for my ceremony entrance, and then the tables turned and he had a surprise for me himself. My parents had called him, unbeknownst to me, and changed the song for the Father-Daughter dance. I will never forget the words he said when he announced to the room filled with 180 people that mean the world to me that he and my parents were in cahoots. It was the most emotional part of the day for me, and my very favorite, even though I was in tears (yes, full blown ugly crying y'all.) Then it occurred to me that my favorite moments wouldn't have existed had I not given this God of a DJ and entertainer all of my trust. If you're thinking about hiring Golden Note for your big day, this is your sign - don't think twice, DO IT! I cannot thank Gerry and Jillian enough for helping me pull of the wedding of my dreams, nor can I say enough about how truly incredible they are; not just at their craft, but on a personal level as well, this business is run by the best damned people around. I adore them, and I have no doubt that you will too. I'm proud to be a golden gal!

Golden Note Entertainment's reply:

Dear Golden Gal ( Nobody has ever called themselves that before - but it works)...GIRL, I can't even begin to tell you how I will remember your wedding! To say every aspect of your wedding was awesome would be an understatement. From the mom surprise which became a YOU surprise to the "I"m not gonna cry" moment which went the exact other way. (You event choked me up...Ask Jackie!). I can't wait to post the video of you JAMMIN back down the aisle after getting married. You and John are amazing people. Can't wait to see you again. - Gerry
  • illustration stars

55 photos · 06/01/2019

Deals

Golden Note Entertainment 1
Offer
Save up to $1,000 off your wedding package with Golden Note Entertainment. Call us to schedule an appointment. Must present coupon to be eligible for special discount. Coupon valid for new customers only.

Smoke Rise Village Inn Smoke Rise Village Inn Banquet Halls

Every time I see Gerry Siracusa walk into the Smoke Rise Inn, I know it's going to be an even better event! We work so well together to make the party run smoothly and he ensures that everyone is getting up on the dance floor. His entire team of DJ's, photo booth services and office staff are a pleasure to work with and always professional. I'm always happy to recommend Golden Note Entertainment! Kim Caputo Banquet Manager Smoke Rise Village Inn Kinnelon, NJ

Nika Paperworks LLC Nika Paperworks LLC Wedding Invitations

The Golden Note Team is all about making sure your event is YOUR event. They will customize their services to exactly what you are asking for. With bilingual MCees, tons of lighting options and optional photo booth (always a hit at any celebration) This team has it. Pick and choose what will make your day perfect for you.

Action Limousine Action Limousine Wedding Limos

Golden Note Entertainment is a great DJ to work with. They really know how to get the crowd moving!

324 Hamburg Turnpike Wayne, NJ, 07470

Monday - Friday: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM Saturday - Sunday: By Appointment
Location of (Golden Note Entertainment)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding